Man this kicks ass! - 90%

PowerMetalGuardian, January 18th, 2003

Okay I know what you are thinking! And the answer to your question is Yes! I do collect singles. The first track on this single is the long epic of Homers Illiad, And then there was silence! This song is well written, both lyrically and musically! Sure the song may be 20 minutes long, but it is worth hearing every word of Kursch's and every note picked by Olbrich! If you ever read the story you can go through the song and say "Oh I know what they are talking about, this is the part where..."
The second track is Harvester of Sorrow, another great song written by Blind Guardian. Awsome riffs and solo's, and once again A+ for outstanding lyrics. And if I am not mistaken, this song appears on no other album, but only this single! They also played this song at there last concert....talking about concerts, the next song isn't really a song. It is a multi media track! You have to download Quicktime, if you don't already have it, but it is worth it. It shows Blind Guardian playing Born In a Mourning Hall live!!!!! If you thought these guys were amazing, wait till you see the video! You will be sure to order your next tickets to see Blind Guardian in concert! A single worth getting if you are a Blind Guardian fan!!!!