Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
BlackFlag
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:57 am 

Let's begin with a bit of history.

Ex-Barón Rojo 'Sherpa' has a solo career included in the archives and called Sherpa. His only post-Barón Rojo album "Guerrero en el Desierto" is Heavy Metal/Hard Rock, so there's no problem.

But Sherpa released some singles and an album under the same name "Sherpa" in mid 70s. As you can guess this releases aren't metal at all. My question is: "Can I include those singles and album to Sherpa's page or those singles are not considered as a part of "New" Sherpa solo career?

Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:33 am 

If it was always the same project as far as Campuzano is concerned, you should be able to add the old releases. If it is somehow the case that Sherpa in the 70s and Sherpa now are viewed as two completely separate/unrelated entities, I'd say not to add them, but if that's so, you should probably wait for some other mod opinions.
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

Evenfiel
Heavy Metal Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:10 pm 

In case someone asks him about his solo carrer, and his answer is something like "I have a solo project called Sherpa. In the the 70s I've released some rock albums and decades later I've released some metal albums", then it's ok to add them.

BlackFlag
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:02 pm 

Evenfiel wrote:
In case someone asks him about his solo carrer, and his answer is something like "I have a solo project called Sherpa. In the the 70s I've released some rock albums and decades later I've released some metal albums", then it's ok to add them.

I understand. I'll search what Sherpa says about those albums/singles. If nothing is said I won't add them.

Thanks for your response.

Reply to topic