Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Satanic_Warmonger
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:09 pm 

hello, i am daedra. a long time ago we wanted our band godemiche to be on metal-archives, we were insulted by metal-archives and greatly disrespected, we were told godemiche will not be on metal-archives because we are a joke et cetera. but now we see that we are, we would like to be taken off of this database. we do not want any support or mention from people who are so horrible. others may put up with it, but we will not.

christkiller
Black Metal Elite

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:21 pm 

:violin:

Malfunction
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:28 pm 

:lol: Sure it's a shame to list that pussy punk as black metal, but if it pisses him/her off, it's still worth it.

Btw i've seen christkiller edit that page. The "band" should sue him representatively.

christkiller
Black Metal Elite

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:31 pm 

Malfunction wrote:
The "band" should sue him representatively.

:wtf: !!! :'(

I accepted the band yesterday after people said it's metal enough, that's all.. Just hope it won't turn like Drunemeton...

Malfunction
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:35 pm 

You're inconsequent! They just need to find a country where that's illegal, so they can sue you. And besides, I think it makes you untrve.

christkiller
Black Metal Elite

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:37 pm 

Malfunction wrote:
You're inconsequent! They just need to find a country where that's illegal, so they can sue you. And besides, I think it makes you untrve.

:(
OK I GIVE UP ! EVENFIEL, FIRE ME FROM MODERATOR STAFF, I BETRAYED THE TR00NESS OF METAL

(:rolleyes:)

Satanic_Warmonger
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:42 pm 

we would like you to remove godemiche from your page. you insult us harshly and now you accept us? we dont want to be listed in your database.

christkiller
Black Metal Elite

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:54 pm 

It's not my fault if I fell in love with Odette :) i want to be able to look at her photo everyday :love:

Sorry but it's your own fault if people make fun of you and are angry, if you were not acting like a kid with Drunemeton.

And then people wonder why the present Metal scene is becoming trendy? ...

Satanic_Warmonger
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:01 am 

drunemeton was whatever i felt like. sorry i didnt make it sound like darkthrone and make everything really evil and shit but i have tastes that exceed the cliches. i could care less about some scene where everyone worries about the authenticity.

remove godemiche, we do not want to be on your site, you insulted us greatly with very little insight. keep your promise by not allowing godemiche to be on here. afterall, we are supposedly a joke like you said! purify your reich.

Str8Hate
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:08 am 

Be careful what you wish for ... you might just get it.

The chances are high that your band will receive enough exposure when it's hosted here on the archives than any othe form of media.

Just try and type the phrase "godemiche black metal" in your Google bar and the FIRST result will direct you the the archives' band page.

So until you have your own private website up and running be thankful that people around the globe can actually stumble across your band.

Satanic_Warmonger
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:18 am 

we understand this, at first we thought this was good. we would like for black metal fans to hear what we are doing and maybe get into it and understand our art. i submitted the band but this christkiller guy didnt like it at all, he took away all my points (about 800-900), then he insults us. weeks later he now allows us to be on metalarchives because we are "metal" enough. we think this is childish. we dont want to be in anyones clubhouse. the only thing that is hurting black metal is all these cliches.

"If black metal was any more predictable you might mistake it for a Full House episode." - Josh of Velvet Cacoon

we entirely agree!

since you dictate everything christkiller, take godemiche off of metalarchives, we are not your kind of "metal" christkiller.

by the way, its obvious that metal archives needs a revolution when all the complaints are made because the moderators are unfair and only doing this for their self interest. im not the first, and im not the last to bring this up.

GraveWish
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:42 am 

wtf! where is the naked girl pic

christkiller
Black Metal Elite

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:45 am 

I don't dictate everything here I just do my job... and my own interests? my "interest" is to make this site as good as possible, nothing else

Satanic_Warmonger
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:47 am 

make the site good by getting us off of it. or we sue you!

christkiller
Black Metal Elite

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:55 am 

Satanic_Warmonger wrote:
make the site good by getting us off of it. or we sue you!

yeah yeah ...

Now I leave this thread which is going nowhere anyway

Satanic_Warmonger
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:04 am 

on your way out, get godemiche off of metal archives. we want no part in any childrens clubhouse.

MushroomStamp
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:57 am 

Satanic_Warmonger wrote:
on your way out, get godemiche off of metal archives. we want no part in any childrens clubhouse.

http://www.metal-archives.com/faq.php

Quote:
Please delete my band(s) from your site. I don't want this information to appear on your website.

No. Get lost.

Seriously, if you feel that there are too many errors or inaccuracies on the page, we will be more than happy to correct them. Just use the "report a mistake on this page" link with the corrections and a moderator will take care of it.

But unless your band(s) don't follow our rules, we will not delete it just to please you. If you don't want your presence to be on the Internet, there is a very simple solution: don't form a band, don't release any album or demo! Chances are that if you do, someone will hear about it, and might mention you to someone else, and so on, until someone with an Internet connection decides to add your band information to the Archives. Tough luck. If you don't want your real name to be published, you can always use an alias (exceptions are made for those of you who live in backward countries where heavy metal is against the law; we will gladly help you make the information more anonymous if necessary). But there is no copyright on information, so you will have to grin and bear it.

Additional kudos for being the band to create the highest amount of TEH_DRAMA in a long while!

Satanic_Warmonger
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:27 am 

youre missing the point. christkiller insulted us and told us we are not going to be on metal archives, i submitted godemiche a long time ago, he took away all of my points, and now he finally decides were metal enough. this is seriously retarded.

GraveWish
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:32 am 

F U C K O F F and call the cops

MushroomStamp
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:36 am 

Satanic_Warmonger wrote:
youre missing the point. christkiller insulted us and told us we are not going to be on metal archives, i submitted godemiche a long time ago, he took away all of my points, and now he finally decides were metal enough. this is seriously retarded.

Sounds like the project was initially rejected on grounds of being a joke, but christkiller shall elaborate on that.

Satanic_Warmonger
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:38 am 

christkiller has more moodswings than my vocalist/drummer does when shes on her period! one moment we are not metal enough to be on metal archives, but now we are HAHA.

immortalshadow666
Transilvanian sandwich, mould! MOULD!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:42 am 

GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF.

What are you, a Jewish Holocaust Memorial black metal band? You deserve to have your useless, talentless bands ridiculed to the fullest extent possible. Sue CK for what? Your nappies didn't arrive on time? Just shut up, it's not like anybody actually wants to listen to your crap anyway.

christkiller
Black Metal Elite

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:44 am 

Satanic_Warmonger wrote:
christkiller has more moodswings than my vocalist/drummer does when shes on her period! one moment we are not metal enough to be on metal archives, but now we are HAHA.

I DID NOT DECIDE MYSELF... many users said, following your thread, that this is metal enough so I accepted it. period

Bash
Talking Meat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:16 am 

Haha.

Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:15 am 

The band will not be removed. Christkiller is not the sole authority on these matters. The personal vendettas that you share between yourselves (ideally) have very little to do with matters such as this.

You wanted on before, presumably so that a slightly larger portion of the world might be subjected to your creative mewling. Your wish has been granted. Now it will not be ungranted.
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.