Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
DAConspiracy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:21 am 

Hello everyone,

What were the last band which gift you excited? Doesn't matter what genre is, but if there is anything?
I feel like nowadays there is not much exciting new stuff that much, or it's difficult to get excited then..maybe i'm the only one with that problem?

~Guest 354281
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:22 am 

nowadays I've found plenty of stuff to be excited about, but i certainly had periods were nothing seemed to do it for me, probably the same is happening with you right now

i can't name bands as i don't follow or am a fan of any specific ones, i usually get excited about specific albums as I've found bands to be very volatile and the ones you like today suddenly suck tomorrow and vice-versa, i learned long ago to just see the band name as something irrelevant to the final product and choose to listen to as much as i can and decide for myself album by album regardless of where/whom it comes from

if you check this thread you'll find very good recommends about recent releases by pretty much everyone on the forum
https://www.metal-archives.com/board/vi ... 1&t=120221

DAConspiracy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:15 pm 

Thanks for the reply. Yes i think it's same what's happening here. I Will definitely check out that thread.. Thanks for the recommendation.

Reply to topic