Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
BrutalizerUtilizerOfTheShadows
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:09 pm 

I just want to start by saying that I'm aware of the reason Hoest is being called a Nazi. For those of you who may not know, back in 2007, he performed a set in Germany with a swastika painted on his chest as a 'joke' (good thing he's not a comedian). I'm not going to post any links about that, I'm sure if you want to read more you can google it.

What I'm wondering is why the hell are his shows getting cancelled on this upcoming tour? He has toured the US at least twice and there seemed to be no issues. I personally saw Taake in Houston a year and a half ago and it was a great show. But, the NY date for his tour has been cancelled, his opener has abandoned the tour, and a rapper cancelled their performance at the venue Taake was to stop at in Kansas City.

Quote from Hoest after the NY show was cancelled:

Quote:
I have clearly explained many times throughout the years that me wearing a swastika once at a German concert was not at all meant to show support for the nazi ideology.

It was all about doing something extreme for the sake of it, which certainly backfired.
But it has now been 11 years and the band has even performed in Israel (!)

Anyway, similar incidents have not happened in Taake’s 25 year long career and will obviously not happen again. But certain parties seem to find this cold case unforgivable nevertheless, insisting on wilful misunderstanding.

So, once and for all, Taake is not a racist band. Never has been, never will be. Still claiming so is as ridiculous and unfounded as are the attempts at sabotaging our highly anticipated shows

–Hoest-

I'm not defending him or saying what he did was okay, but I don't understand why he's taking flack for it now when he's already toured here. And as far as I know, Taake are not even a political band - he did it as a joke. And even though it was messed up, it was ten years ago and he's apoligized for it numerous times.

Last edited by BrutalizerUtilizerOfTheShadows on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
CoconutBackwards
Bullet Centrist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:34 pm 

And if it had been done seriously in the past are they not allowed to learn from their mistakes?

People heard these guys had nazism in their past and bullied the club owner into stopping this show.

If you take all the stupid shit I said when I was an edgy teen and use that as Exhibit A, I wouldn't be employable.

People are allowed to make mistakes.
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

BenjaminC81
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:12 pm 

Good question that i honestly i can't answer. He toured the US less then 2 years and back then those dumb asses of metalsucks (which is run by a jew for christ sake) even sponsored his tour. Now this week they wrote a article all of a sudden that they boycott any news about Taake because of what happened 11 years ago. Like they didn't know that shit 2 years ago.

My guess is that the political climate has changed pretty fast these last few years. And with those Antifa mongrels getting more and more active and just randomly labeling bands nazi's. I mean they even labelled Marduk a nazi band. It's just pure left wing hysterics nowadays and it's getting worse with the day it seems.

Grim Southron
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:21 pm 

Posted yesterday:

King Dude wrote:
For reasons out of my control, and frankly out of my realm of understanding, I will be removing myself from the tour with Taake. It must be made clear that I am a Luciferian and do not preach hate, nor would I endorse a setting that allows hate to happen. I believe in both personal and spiritual growth as well as the spread of knowledge beyond all sacrifice and at all costs. The banner under which people enter a King Dude concert must be welcoming to all people of all walks of life, race, religion, gender etc. This should go without saying as this has always been the way I have conducted my concerts and I’m not sure why it should change for this tour. I absolutely do not welcome political discourse at my concerts as it has no place there. My concerts are a place that should be a sanctuary for everyone, a place for people to find church without having to go to one.

Stay tuned here for updates regarding make up shows to all of you. Thanks again for your continued support.

With the Light and Love of Lucifer,

- King Dude

I'm glad someone made a thread about this. It's an issue which warrants discussion.

narsilianshard
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:40 pm 

The MetalSucks guys legitimately didn't know about the Swastika thing, because they don't do any research and half-ass everything. I personally informed them of it:

Spoiler: show

Anyway, it's obvious why this is coming up now. The US is in an insane political climate where actual Nazi rallies are a thing, so people have much less tolerance for even "jokes" about swastikas or Nazi-leanings. It used to be considered edgelord behavior, but not anymore.

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:35 pm 

Maybe people are just trying to protect Taake and everyone at the concert from being shot, cause ya know, Murica.

zera_p
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:58 pm 

If he wanted to shock everyone, like really shock everyone, he could have glued an enlarged photo of his mother's vagina on his chest, I bet he didn't think about that, because swastikas are an immediate, knee-jerk shock value, so no big deal, whereas his mother's vagina's portrait begs for a little thinking process...

Ball Cupper
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:06 pm 

zera_p wrote:
If he wanted to shock everyone, like really shock everyone, he could have glued an enlarged photo of his mother's vagina on his chest, I bet he didn't think about that, because swastikas are an immediate, knee-jerk shock value, so no big deal, whereas his mother's vagina's portrait begs for a little thinking process...

This is a very specific scenario.....

zera_p
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:08 pm 

Ball Cupper wrote:
zera_p wrote:

But what a shock that would be! It should also come with captions explaining what the photo is all about.

Ball Cupper
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:10 pm 

zera_p wrote:
Ball Cupper wrote:

But what a shock that would be! It should also come with captions explaining what the photo is all about.

It could also be educational if they include arrows and labels, I could finally find the clitoris.

zera_p
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:14 pm 

Ball Cupper wrote:

It could also be educational if they include arrows and labels, I could finally find the clitoris.

I've also been looking for that little, elusive bastard for years. Maybe some educational value will indeed arise from this fiasco.

~Guest 285196
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:50 pm 

I'll tell you why this has not come up until now. Some crybabies cought wind of Taake and they decided to do what they always do, go on a campaign to pressure (and often threaten) the venue owners and organizers into not hosting the band. They are not black metal fans, they did no research (else they'd have seen Hoest's statement), they just found another dragon to slay because they are on a moral crusade.

I don't know what I find most pathetic, the crybaby circus that won't let others enjoy their music, or the venue owners who cave into the pressure (unless there were threats). In the case of Marduk, Satanic Warmaster and Graveland, there were death threats sent to the organizers.

BasqueStorm
The Wettest Blanket

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:15 pm 

raumr wrote:
I'll tell you why this has not come up until now. Some crybabies cought wind of Taake and they decided to do what they always do, go on a campaign to pressure (and often threaten) the venue owners and organizers into not hosting the band. They are not black metal fans, they did no research (else they'd have seen Hoest's statement), they just found another dragon to slay because they are on a moral crusade.
I don't know what I find most pathetic, the crybaby circus that won't let others enjoy their music, or the venue owners who cave into the pressure (unless there were threats). In the case of Marduk, Satanic Warmaster and Graveland, there were death threats sent to the organizers.

I FUCKING hate this kind of idiocy. Maybe, EVEN more than actual nazis. :nono:

true_death
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:42 pm 

I wonder, if Lemmy were still alive - would these people kind of people be attacking him as well and labelling him a "Nazi" because he collected WW2 memorabilia?

conquer__all
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:43 pm 

This is bullshit to the max! I just got got my Tix for the Philly show, if this gets cancelled I will never go to this venue again! I’m so sick of this SJW bullshit in metal! I mean Slayer been singing about nazis for years and nobody gave a shit, it’s just songs. Didn’t the theee stooges dress up as Nazis for a joke, and they were Jewish. So sick of this, there are far bigger problems in the world but these flakes have to spend all their time shutting down metal shows (I’m sure from their parents basements).

Trashy_Rambo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:42 pm 

BasqueStorm wrote:
raumr wrote:

:lol: I sincerely hope you're joking.

Warty_basaloid
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:07 pm 

Freedom of speech and artistic expression is only ok if it suits certain people's agenda. It it offends them, for real or imaginary reasons, then it must be shut down. The feeling of shutting stuff down is one of heroism and moral superiority. They'd probably phrase it differently but they've shut down the degenerate, subhuman swastika wearer and it makes them feel good. It's like bombing Dresden and Hiroshima, all for an awesome cause! Fighting WWII, better late then never, and in a much safer way.

Sadly Taake, at this point in time, can only be cancelled, not thrown into a gulag or killed after a show trial.

Last edited by Warty_basaloid on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newp
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:10 pm 

Trashy_Rambo wrote:
BasqueStorm wrote:

Yeeesh, no doubt. But he's probably not.

As has been pointed out, this is probably coming up now due to the hyper political climate in America. While marginalizing hate speech and limiting the space and access for those who preach it is a fine goal this doesn't seem like a good use of anyone's energy if it's only based on that one idiotic move. Absolutely what the guy in Taake did was stupid and distasteful, but surely problems like school shootings, police violence against African-Americans, and the emergence of white nationalism/alt-right/actual nazi-like dudes in America would be more useful issues for activism.

Who knows though. The push back could be a group of people who genuinely believe the guy supports nazism, a single person who has a personal grudge against the guy in Taake and found a way to enact some revenge, or some young, inexperienced activists who can't see the forest from the trees.

~Guest 285196
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:28 pm 

CorpseFister wrote:
Who knows though. The push back could be a group of people who genuinely believe the guy supports nazism, a single person who has a personal grudge against the guy in Taake and found a way to enact some revenge, or some young, inexperienced activists who can't see the forest from the trees.

That's the thing. Either they are incredibly ignorant or they are malicious. If I were to do a campaign to get some concert closed, I'd at least do 10 minutes of research. I wouldn't just trust someone who said "This Nazi band is playing here, let's Tweet the owners!".

If they did a Google search, they would find Hoest's statement that Taake is absolutely not a Nazi band in any way. So it's either ignorance or maliciousness. I think it's a nasty blend of both.

PvtNinjer
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:34 pm 

I know Talib Kweli spoke out on a venue booking Taake, I think this kind of blew up after that.

As far as the Slayer comparison, they sung about the horrors of the regime not in reverence but as a sobering account of the atrocities (and of course they sung about other shit as well). That's a far cry from performing with a swastika on your chest.

Personally, I think the swastika thing was obviously a hugely idiotic thing to do, but I also believe Hoest when he says he isn't a nazi and I really think people should move on from a one time mistake that happened over ten years ago. If Hoest was an hoenest to god nazi, I'm sure he wouldn't be shy about it, especially nowadays, with many nazis "coming out" so to speak. I get why a venue would be hesitant to book Taake based on this and, like others mentioned, the hyper hysterical political climate in the US right now. And really, who can blame people for being concerned after events like what happened in Charlottesville last year.

Warty_basaloid
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:35 pm 

He wore a swastika and had a song against Islam (and Christianity, but that's cool. Thank g_d he didn't mention Judaism). He's a proud Norwegian and had his flag on a cover. This is more than enough to be a total Nazi. If he's denying it then only as he wants to do wicked Nazi stuff but knows it could end his career rather quickly. Taake is the cousin of Richard Spencer, his concerts kill people, and he reads Mein Kampf when taking long Nazi shits.

You guys don't really think that facts still matter to everybody these days? Rumours are all that's needed to get a mob going.

thrashinbatman
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:12 pm 

I live in KC, and this has been an ongoing shitshow for a little bit now. The rapper speaking up was just the final straw for the decision to cancel. There's a local ANITFA group that's been pretty gung-ho about getting the show cancelled. For what it's worth, I think Taake's edgy shitck is lame, but they're probably not white nationalists or Nazis, and while I'm somewhat sympathetic to ANTIFA, this group is an absolute disaster. They're pretty much every ANTIFA stereotype rolled up into one, it's really quite amazing.

To be honest I don't give a shit about Taake being cancelled, but I do hope it doesn't reflect too badly on the venue, because they're a great place that supports metal like no other venue in the region. They absolutely do not deserve any hate.

t1337Dude
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 pm 

Regardless if Taake is a "nazi band", venues do have the right to distance themselves from bands that might do the Swastika-stunt. I can imagine that mere possibility would scare any venue owner to death.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:48 pm 

It's all a bunch of bullshit. There's a larger issue at stake here anyways, this is a blatant attack on first amendment rights here in Muricaland. I get it in other countries but no here. Fuck we have white power groups marching all the god damn time. Where's antifa then. Nowhere. The second some band who may or may not havequasi kinda sorta been realted to Nazi shit, OHHHH FUCK NO, WE GOOTTAA STAHP DIS NOW. Fuck em all.

We had a god damn Nazi show in Chicago a few years back, like legitimate NSBM, and nothing happened. Ever since antifa gained ground in Canada this shit has been going on more and more here. Time for the push back.

/rant

Also in case any of you feel like questioning me, no i don't support Nazi or alt right idiocy. But if i want my first amendment rights to be guaranteed then those idiots have to have theirs. Just send antifa to them instead of to metal shows. Let those fucking morons off each other.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:59 pm 

t1337Dude wrote:
Regardless if Taake is a "nazi band", venues do have the right to distance themselves from bands that might do the Swastika-stunt. I can imagine that mere possibility would scare any venue owner to death.

Yup... this is really the main reason for a lot of it. This shit is unfortunately going to keep happening with these bands who thought it was cool to do shit for shock value years ago. The political climate here is insane right now.

Sucks about the Antifa shit and whatever overblown/misguided outrage there is here. How true is it about the anti-Islamic lyrics part anyway? Never really looked too much into this guy honestly.

~Guest 285196
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:21 pm 

He has 1 song called Orkan which contains the line "Til helvete med Muhammad og muhammadanerne" = "To Hell with Muhammad and the Muhammadans (the Muslims)".

The funny thing, I have not met one actual Muslim who got offended. The Muslim council in Norway even had a statement saying they supported his freedom of speech. The only ones wanting to cancel concerts are white moral crusaders being offended on behalf of "poor brown people".

thrashinbatman
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:34 pm 

raumr wrote:
He has 1 song called Orkan which contains the line "Til helvete med Muhammad og muhammadanerne" = "To Hell with Muhammad and the Muhammadans (the Muslims)".

The funny thing, I have not met one actual Muslim who got offended. The Muslim council in Norway even had a statement saying they supported his freedom of speech. The only ones wanting to cancel concerts are white moral crusaders being offended on behalf of "poor brown people".

It's a somewhat weak justification for going with it, because outside of the swastika incident and a few lyrical snippets, there really isn't much to grab onto with Taake.

I saw the event page for a protest at the Taake show that just got cancelled, and the group was not in the least bit interested in discussing why they felt Taake was a Nazi band, or cite any examples that demonstrated why they needed to be protested. It was all yelling, strawmans, and ad hominem attacks. It was incredibly disappointing and frustrating.

Mysticaloldbard
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:05 am 

Everyone remembers the swastika stunt, but does no one recollect the romantic kiss Hoest shared on stage with Niklas Kvarforth? How many neo-Nazis also espouse homoeroticism? I'm thinking not too many. Well, besides the latter, maybe.

~Guest 389043
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:30 am 

Fuck, lucky Lemmy is dead as he used to rock a swastika here and there. Have to cancel Motorhead tours. Guess the same for the Sex Pistols if they were still around.

Anyone with a quarter of a brain know that Taake isn't a political band. No idea who that King Dude fella is but that statement was pretty piss weak. Not sure how you deal with this issue in the USA though, seems like some perverse McCarthyism.

~Guest 389043
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:36 am 

Erosion of Humanity wrote:
It's all a bunch of bullshit. There's a larger issue at stake here anyways, this is a blatant attack on first amendment rights here in Muricaland. I get it in other countries but no here. Fuck we have white power groups marching all the god damn time. Where's antifa then. Nowhere. The second some band who may or may not havequasi kinda sorta been realted to Nazi shit, OHHHH FUCK NO, WE GOOTTAA STAHP DIS NOW. Fuck em all.

We had a god damn Nazi show in Chicago a few years back, like legitimate NSBM, and nothing happened. Ever since antifa gained ground in Canada this shit has been going on more and more here. Time for the push back.

/rant

Also in case any of you feel like questioning me, no i don't support Nazi or alt right idiocy. But if i want my first amendment rights to be guaranteed then those idiots have to have theirs. Just send antifa to them instead of to metal shows. Let those fucking morons off each other.

I don't think they like to actually tackle "real" NS shows as the threat of retaliation is pretty real. Big shows in Europe all the time - wouldn't be hard to infiltrate and dish out some "direct action", but that's not so attractive when you have people who are prepared to fight back.

They'd rather the soft target with the edgy metal artist where the crowd don't care for politics or violence, just the music.

Trashy_Rambo
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:52 am 

Fuck we have white power groups marching all the god damn time. Where's antifa then. Nowhere.

You're severely misinformed on this point. A cursory google (Or Youtube!) search of "Midwest Antifa" will reveal multiple related Facebook pages with plenty of evidence to the contrary as well. With that being said, I do think they're getting it wrong in this case. I'm fairly sure Hoest has been condemning his old shitty antics for a while now.

BasqueStorm
The Wettest Blanket

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:48 am 

Trashy_Rambo wrote:

CorpseFister wrote:
Yeeesh, no doubt. But he's probably not.

Yeah, that's why I said MAYBE. :P

thrashinbatman wrote:
I live in KC, and this has been an ongoing shitshow for a little bit now. The rapper speaking up was just the final straw for the decision to cancel. There's a local ANITFA group that's been pretty gung-ho about getting the show cancelled. For what it's worth, I think Taake's edgy shitck is lame, but they're probably not white nationalists or Nazis, and while I'm somewhat sympathetic to ANTIFA, this group is an absolute disaster. They're pretty much every ANTIFA stereotype rolled up into one, it's really quite amazing.
To be honest I don't give a shit about Taake being cancelled, but I do hope it doesn't reflect too badly on the venue, because they're a great place that supports metal like no other venue in the region. They absolutely do not deserve any hate.

Fuck em all.

Everflowingstream wrote:
Anyone with a quarter of a brain know that Taake isn't a political band. No idea who that King Dude fella is but that statement was pretty piss weak. Not sure how you deal with this issue in the USA though, seems like some perverse McCarthyism.

Same here. THANKS.

theposega
Mezla

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:05 am 

Everflowingstream wrote:
No idea who that King Dude fella is but that statement was pretty piss weak.

he was in book of black earth and now he makes horrendous death in june worship for chelsea wolfe fans. if there's any good to come from this it's that he dropped off the tour. his statement is likely weak because he knows taake isn't a nazi band and wants to placate whatever fanbase he's somehow accrued, because if his fans didn't have a problem with politically sketchy bands they'd just listen to di6.

anyways this whole situation is dumb. hoest made a massive fucking blunder ten years ago, has owned up to it and hasn't really done anything since. i guess to some people now any black metal band must have a nazi agenda because this doesn't make much sense otherwise.

BrutalizerUtilizerOfTheShadows
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:18 am 

Everflowingstream wrote:
Fuck, lucky Lemmy is dead as he used to rock a swastika here and there.

:lol: Holy fuck! This made me laugh so hard!

Fuck we have white power groups marching all the god damn time. Where's antifa then. Nowhere.

That's how I feel about this. We have all basically established that Hoest is not a Nazi, he was just trying to be an edgelord. There are far better uses of their time/energy than shutting down non-political black metal shows.

narsilianshard
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:19 am 

It's all a bunch of bullshit. There's a larger issue at stake here anyways, this is a blatant attack on first amendment rights here in Muricaland. I get it in other countries but no here. Fuck we have white power groups marching all the god damn time. Where's antifa then.

This is some top-tier ignorance. The First Amendment is an agreement between citizens and the US government. That's exactly why white power groups are allowed to march in public, because the government controls those spaces and protesting/marching is a form of speech. A contract between a privately-owned club and and a Norwegian citizen has nothing to do with the US constitution. Everyone who makes the "but muh free speech" argument doesn't understand how the constitution works.

Where's antifa, you ask? During the last big Nazi rally a Nazi literally killed an antifa member who was in the counter-protest. The counter-protest was bigger than the actual protest. You knew that, though, but it doesn't jive with your argument so you left it out.

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:18 am 

When I was in 6th grade, me and my friends (many who were Jewish) drew swastikas in each other's yearbooks because we thought it was extreme or something, even though we were learning about WW2 and knew they were the scum of the earth. I'm sure many people have doodled one or arranged some blocks to form one once in their life... I did that with some "bases 10" blocks in math class once and my teacher freaked out, I was just bored. Sure there are no pictures on the internet of our 6th grade selves drawing these things, which now if we looked back would be disgusted or just laugh at, does this mean we are Nazi's as well?

But yeah there's like infinity billion more fucked up things in this country/world for these guys to spend time protesting/shutting down/rioting against. Go use your hate and anger to fight all the other things that desperately need attention.

Warty_basaloid
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:26 am 

And for Christ's sake, easily offended and worried Americans (Sid Vicious and many others did similar stuff in the 70s...), be very careful when travellinlg toEurope, you'll encounter Nazi buildings and other outrageous things ;-p

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26369329

And whilst the Taake guy probably wanted to be a bit edgy, stuff like this is one step away from going full retard and stuff like this
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/30/worl ... nazis.html

Once you're offended by a harmless jumper then it's probably time to look into medication.

Last edited by Warty_basaloid on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twisted_Psychology
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:29 am 

So does Antifa go after Phil Anselmo's bands for the white power comment? I sympathize with Antifa on a fair number of ideological points but I do find them to be quite overzealous and short-sighted. The actual Nazis in this country concern me more than musicians making the edgelord equivalent of dad jokes.

traxan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:31 am 

true_death wrote:
I wonder, if Lemmy were still alive - would these people kind of people be attacking him as well and labelling him a "Nazi" because he collected WW2 memorabilia?

He had to defend his collection for years, especially after that documentary they went to his apartment.

CoconutBackwards
Bullet Centrist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:56 am 

Sick6Six wrote:
When I was in 6th grade, me and my friends (many who were Jewish) drew swastikas in each other's yearbooks because we thought it was extreme or something, even though we were learning about WW2 and knew they were the scum of the earth. I'm sure many people have doodled one or arranged some blocks to form one once in their life... I did that with some "bases 10" blocks in math class once and my teacher freaked out, I was just bored. Sure there are no pictures on the internet of our 6th grade selves drawing these things, which now if we looked back would be disgusted or just laugh at, does this mean we are Nazi's as well?

But yeah there's like infinity billion more fucked up things in this country/world for these guys to spend time protesting/shutting down/rioting against. Go use your hate and anger to fight all the other things that desperately need attention.

I would imagine a lot of us would be in a lot more trouble for the things we did when we were younger if we had done them now.
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next