Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
BrutalizerUtilizerOfTheShadows
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:44 pm 

http://www.metalinjection.net/tour-date ... -in-sweden

Quote from Fridén about the festival:

Quote:
I think every band dreams of being able to do this one day – at least for us it’s always been in the back of our minds and right now feels like the best time to do it. Whether or not it’s putting on your own festival, it’s an indescribable feeling to have created a community from your music, and even crazier to have the ability bring that community together in a physical place – playing and enjoying music together, drinking together etc. And in a castle of all places. That’s another thing. It wouldn’t be an In Flames festival if it were just happening on a plot of dirt. It’s got to be special so our fans can have the ultimate experience, so we can pay them back for being so great to us for 20 years with an awesome weekend they’ll never forget. We’ve also hand picked the best bands for everyone to enjoy and although we can’t say who’s playing yet, we can promise there will be no disappointments.

As of yet, no other bands are announced but In Flames is set to headline each night of the festival. I have not kept up with this band in recent years but I have to say this is a really cool idea. I've heard of bands doing their own festivals but to do it at a castle will create a really cool ambiance. There's no chance that I would be able to go, but if I lived closer I would probably check it out. What do y'all think about it?

CoconutBackwards
Bullet Centrist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:29 pm 

The castle part sounds awesome.

In Flames and bands they now tour with will be terrible.
"So, you want to sign songs about your great and glorious invisible cloud daddy? Go right ahead. You have whole tax-free buildings to do that in. I am not only not listening, I am intentionally going out of my way to ignore you."

Reply to topic