Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Sdyat7
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:59 pm 

I'm not in a band... You're clearly a tool and your hostility toward my originslly ambivalent approach is why I am now being a dick. The better part of a day is not the 30 seconds it took for each of my 6 or 7 posts an I will not be contributing anything to your site in the future based on how immature and shitty you clearly all are. Grow up dude. Being a dick right off the bat to anyone and everyone is not going to get you far.

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:13 pm 

Not a metal band, will not be added to this site. This thread isn't for discussion. End of conversation.

imconfuzed
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:38 pm 

Spoiler: show
Yeah.........................................................alright.

Last edited by Zodijackyl on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User was banned for this post.

Sdyat7
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:31 am 

Spoiler: show
If you want evidence to what makes it metal here you go: 10 string, heavily distorted guitar with genuinely dissonant riffage (even if your feeble ear doesn't hear it), a raw and heavy drum mix that is only ever used in death metal albums, growling vocals from one of the genres most revered bands (Mike DiSalvo/Cryptopsy), odd time signatures and extreme talent, and the most obvious reason....the band is self-proclaimed to be death metal with an influence list consisting of only the most death metal bands. I agree with plenty of the decisions to exclude several bands you guys keep off of here, but damn, this one is such a no-brainer it blows my mind. If nothing else, call it a Cryptopsy side-project to whitelist it. I'm not in the band and I don't actually know anyone who is, but your dickery and poor logic to exclude them has fueled my fire (as it clearly fuels many others that keep seem to keep your blood pressure high on here)

Last edited by Zodijackyl on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
User was banned for this post

PainfulDepression
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:25 am 

Id like to unblack list Lidande (USA) to add the released CD "Departure" on Woodbound Records (SWE)

with additional information and that is all, I have pictures included.

please let me re submit and take it from there.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:25 am 

Post all that sutff here so we can take a look at it first my man.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

PainfulDepression
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:43 am 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j8i8jtl5 ... eMadre.rar

here is the link to the new CD version, tape version is sold out/out of print limited to 16

www.lidandeband.bandcamp.com is were you can digital buy and stream

here are some reviews

“The inspiring but also twisted musical world of Lidande is hard to describe in words. At first, the lack of vocals - with few exceptions - was something I found kind of disturbing, but later on embracing as this is the perfect soundtrack of a day devoted to self reflection. The more ambient and atmospheric tracks fit as interludes between cold, raw tracks, to be followed by yet another slow paced tunes - either raw or melodic, hence repeat. As stated above view the words of Lidande as the perfect soundtrack of self reflection.”
— / Gabrielson / 1853 (ex-Lifelover ex-Vanhelga, ex-Eskapi, Glädjekällor)

I bring this to attention for one particular track - 'Fading in and Out of Worthlessness', though the whole demo is worth a listen. Rarely does black metal get more obscure sounding as this. Interestingly, necro666 draws comparison to the disintegration loops, which I think is due to the very lo-fi production, dreamy atmosphere and almost falling apart arrangements. Though it's just a simple demo, it transcends negative emotions in a way few others could manage.”
— -Into the Void

“Less is more? Sure, especially when talking about production of lo-fi-desintegration loops-black metal. Maybe this is depressive black metal for real, but the amount of frost consuming every buzzing riff and vocals, which sound like footsteps recorded somewhere in Spitsbergen position Lidande in lo-fi ambient territory - and I mean lo-fi! The barely recognizable songs are roughly sketched, while translucent melancholic harmonies drift freely. Actually I find this hazy shoegaze music as distant from metal territory highly as hypnotizing, with references to Jewelled Antler crew.”
— -Necro666

All the photos are on the media fire and its simple

Manny - Vocals, All Instruments
Alex - Guitars, Drums

Depressive Black Metal, topics: Deprivation, Pain, Depression

Banjo123
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:19 am 

What is objectivly metal?
The rules say the genres such as deathcore and metalcore are not metal, however, what musical ideas must be preformed?
I assume the reason why some deathcore bands are denied because they comprise mostly of breakdowns, however breakdowns are not surprisingly common in every genre, from sufforcation to mirrorthrone.
Wouldn't a true encyclopedia hold all the information available, or is this encyclopedia just for the thrash/black/death and surprisingly to say the least, groove metal, one edition in a list of every metal band?

Bachstein
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:19 am 

Hi mods,

Lo! (Australia) has released a new album called Vestigial. I think this album might qualify them to be presented on the site.
It's really hard to categorize their style, but it clearly has many post/sludge metal elements.
There is an album stream, but it's hidden on YT, so I do not know if it'd be a fair move to post the stream here.

Waiting for your reply regarding this issue.

perzine
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:29 am 

Can Expurgatory (Australia) be whitelisted for the greater black metal content on the latest album, Interrobang?

https://expurgatory.bandcamp.com/album/interrobang

Electric Death
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:36 am 

Why is Wynken Delirium (Malaysia/Finland) blacklisted? They sound like a cross of Acid Bath, Crowbar and Kylesa's less psychedelic tracks with the inclusion of traditional South East Asian folk instruments.

Here are a few tracks and a bandcamp page for the admin to consider.

Bandcamp: https://wynkendelirium.bandcamp.com/

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:48 pm 

Banjo123 wrote:
The rules say the genres such as deathcore and metalcore are not metal

Read them again, because that's not quite what they're saying.

Banjo123 wrote:
however, what musical ideas must be preformed?

Riffs. Of the metal variety.

Banjo123 wrote:
I assume the reason why some deathcore bands are denied because they comprise mostly of breakdowns, however breakdowns are not surprisingly common in every genre, from sufforcation to mirrorthrone.

Breakdowns aren't categorically forbidden. Nor are any other individual musical characteristics. It's when whatever it is becomes more dominant in the music than the metal riffs.

Banjo123 wrote:
Wouldn't a true encyclopedia hold all the information available

We strive to be a metal database, thus documenting metal bands, as assessed as such by us. We exclude non-metal, as assessed as such by us. You see, the mindblowing fact is that there can be a difference of opinion when it comes to exact lines between music genres. So you formulating this loaded question as if we're somehow being disingenuious in our duties as an encyclopaedia doesn't work.

Banjo123 wrote:
is this encyclopedia just for the thrash/black/death

Bullseye. That's why you won't find any other genres than those listed. Oh, wait.

Banjo123 wrote:
and surprisingly to say the least, groove metal, one edition in a list of every metal band?

erm, what?

Read, think, then post. Thanks.

Bachstein wrote:
Hi mods,

Lo! (Australia) has released a new album called Vestigial. I think this album might qualify them to be presented on the site.
It's really hard to categorize their style, but it clearly has many post/sludge metal elements.
There is an album stream, but it's hidden on YT, so I do not know if it'd be a fair move to post the stream here.

Feel free to PM me the link.

perzine wrote:
Can Expurgatory (Australia) be whitelisted for the greater black metal content on the latest album, Interrobang?

I don't know. Maybe?

Electric Death wrote:
Why is Wynken Delirium (Malaysia/Finland) blacklisted? They sound like a cross of Acid Bath, Crowbar and Kylesa's less psychedelic tracks with the inclusion of traditional South East Asian folk instruments.

Here are a few tracks and a bandcamp page for the admin to consider.

Bandcamp: https://wynkendelirium.bandcamp.com/

"Grungy noise/alternative/stoner rock or something" Pre-2011/12 note, I'll check out this new album.

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:58 pm 

PainfulDepression wrote:
Lidande (USA)

Instead of asking about your 2006 album again and again, perhaps you should write a new album about dealing with rejection. That seems to be something you need to understand better.

Xenotath
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:09 pm 

hello,
recently i have tryed to upload the band Profligate (ITA), but it was rejected for those reasons:
A band needs a valid release before they can be accepted to the site

all info here:
http://metalforum.forumcommunity.net/?t=14713132
https://myspace.com/profligateband
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE7XJHVlYFA
https://www.jamendo.com/album/52079/not ... anguage=it
http://forum.metal.it/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=27613

this is my google drive link where i have uploaded all the files gived me from Stefano Rossi the founder of the band, https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byksr ... HlWRjhUNUU

i have no links of multiple copies or distros, cd's were sold to live concerts but havn't a proper online distribution. but i think if the previous name Project:Denial was accepted without any releases, i think can be accepted this band.unfortunately the official website where evrybody can download it it's closed, was: http://www.profligate.it

i hope we can find a way to accept them, are more "VALID" for the M.A. rules than Project:Denial (already on metal archivies), i can put moderators in contact with Stefano Rossi, founder of the band

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:45 pm 

Wynken Delirium whitelisted.

@Profligate: Okay, I think this is okay as far as digital distribution goes. You said there were CD copies given away at shows as well?

Quote:
but i think if the previous name Project:Denial was accepted without any releases, i think can be accepted this band.

If it was, that's an oversight; we don't intentionally accept bands without releases. There is a demo listed in the additional notes. Is that not correct?

Xenotath
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:24 pm 

@Azmodes
yes, the"Abnormal Ethical Injection" demo exist, but until today i have thinked we need more information to accept, but that's not the point. I understand older uploads were less controlled and M.A. (probably) accept more random bands than now - maybe no, that's not so important (how M.A. works in the past).

About Profligate, yes they distribute the cd to live concerts, not a complete PRO done, all was printed on local typography/graphic factories. all cdr's but with a cd graphic on it,jewel case and great quality of paper ( no xeroxed stuff).

if you think digital distribution from the (already closed) official website it's valid we can add it as other version?

thanks for the fast reply, i try to re-sumbit.

P.S. meantime i have added lyrical themes

perzine
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:55 pm 

Azmodes wrote:
perzine wrote:

I don't know. Maybe?

Mind if I ask where the uncertainty lies?

thrashersejati
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:08 am 

Azmodes wrote:
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
To my knowledge it was considered. Which i already explained a month ago when he turned up.

Looking at the moderator notes for the rejected draft, the release was considered, but seems the fact that there's only like 15 CD-Rs copies of a questionably metal release and other material is more grind/crust earned it the blacklisting.

@Diploid: Metallic, but I don't think it qualfiies.

Never knew that 15 copies is unacceptable. Am i missing something here? Very well then give me your email address i will send you the whole tracks and you judge it yourself. There are presumably 3 true black metal tracks in the cd.

Bachstein
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:25 am 

Azmodes wrote:

Bachstein wrote:
Hi mods,

Feel free to PM me the link.

PM sent.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:26 am 

Azmodes wrote:
To my knowledge it was considered. Which i already explained a month ago when he turned up.

Looking at the moderator notes for the rejected draft, the release was considered, but seems the fact that there's only like 15 CD-Rs copies of a questionably metal release and other material is more grind/crust earned it the blacklisting.

@Diploid: Metallic, but I don't think it qualfiies.

thrashersejati wrote:
Never knew that 15 copies is unacceptable. Am i missing something here? Very well then give me your email address i will send you the whole tracks and you judge it yourself. There are presumably 3 true black metal tracks in the cd.

Where are you failing to understand? You're being told no, not acceptable yet again. Sending us tracks we've already heard will not change anything. He is telling you the release is not acceptable.

Azmodes wrote:

NARAKU666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:29 am 

The band Witiko is blacklisted, i asume for being more noise in their first EP, they released another album with more black metal elements. can you give it a listen guys?

https://witiko.bandcamp.com/album/the-evil-that-devours

https://www.facebook.com/KothRising

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:47 pm 

Xenotath wrote:
@Azmodes
yes, the"Abnormal Ethical Injection" demo exist, but until today i have thinked we need more information to accept, but that's not the point. I understand older uploads were less controlled and M.A. (probably) accept more random bands than now - maybe no, that's not so important (how M.A. works in the past).

Yes and no. While there have admittedly been periods throughout the site's history where more questionable stuff has been accepted than during others (and I won't deny that the site's very early days yielded a lot of dubiousness), in general our rules haven't changed. You have to keep in mind that while the entry is quite bare-bones, at the time it was reviewed and approved there would have been additional information that is no longer there. Moderators nowadays can still view a band's submission notes (which are invisible to regular users), however everything from before v2 (pre-2011) is no longer available. In the absence of any evidence to the contrary, we have to assume that the Project:Denial entry is valid, as it was approved.

Xenotath wrote:
if you think digital distribution from the (already closed) official website it's valid we can add it as other version?

Yes.

perzine wrote:

Sounded a bit rough and noisy, though I'd say yes. I will ask for more mod opinions. EDIT: Whitelisted.

thrashersejati wrote:

It's more the combination of factors. Shoddy release, borderline music, etc. If you want to email me the entire demo, please do. My address is at the bottom of this post. @Eros: I think we only had one track to judge the first time.

NARAKU666 wrote:
The band Witiko is blacklisted, i asume for being more noise in their first EP, they released another album with more black metal elements. can you give it a listen guys?

https://witiko.bandcamp.com/album/the-evil-that-devours

Blacklisting still sounds accurate for the most part.

broken_sword
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:55 pm 

The band "Corpses" (Greece) is blacklisted, but their recent full-length album is pretty much Death 'n' Roll as opposed to the more punky sounding previous split release. Could you give it a listen? https://corpses.bandcamp.com

Last edited by broken_sword on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banjo123
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:08 pm 

Azmodes wrote:
Banjo123 wrote:
The rules say the genres such as deathcore and metalcore are not metal

Read them again, because that's not quite what they're saying.

Ok sure, some death core, and metalcore.

Azmodes wrote:
Banjo123 wrote:
however, what musical ideas must be preformed?

Riffs. Of the metal variety.

Yes, but that is quite vague, can you provide a better example?

Azmodes wrote:
Banjo123 wrote:

Breakdowns aren't categorically forbidden. Nor are any other individual musical characteristics. It's when whatever it is becomes more dominant in the music than the metal riffs.

Okay, you seem to misunderstand the term "riff" A riff is is a line of notes that isn't meant to be interpreted as harmonic structure. Whats denotes a 'metal riff"

Azmodes wrote:
Banjo123 wrote:
Wouldn't a true encyclopedia hold all the information available

We strive to be a metal database, thus documenting metal bands, as assessed as such by us. We exclude non-metal, as assessed as such by us. You see, the mindblowing fact is that there can be a difference of opinion when it comes to exact lines between music genres. So you formulating this loaded question as if we're somehow being disingenuious in our duties as an encyclopaedia doesn't work.

However you fail to actual denote anything metal besides the term "Metal Riff"

Azmodes wrote:
Banjo123 wrote:
is this encyclopedia just for the thrash/black/death

Bullseye. That's why you won't find any other genres than those listed. Oh, wait.

Bullseye, my prior point.

Azmodes wrote:
Banjo123 wrote:
and surprisingly to say the least, groove metal, one edition in a list of every metal band?

erm, what?

Read, think, then post. Thanks.

I'm not going to bring up a grammatical argument but I guess a semi-colon would have been in order to separate one idea from the other. However, if you can interpret English, you'll know I was trying to elaborate on the idea that this is Letter B of a series of encyclopedias (By the way that is an analogy)

Last edited by Azmodes on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quotes fixed...

perzine
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:10 pm 

Azmodes wrote:
perzine wrote:

Sounded a bit rough and noisy, though I'd say yes. I will ask for more mod opinions. EDIT: Whitelisted.

Cheers. Have submitted Expurgatory to the queue.

thisisntreal
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:01 am 

INFANT ANNIHILATOR
So I know this has been discussed, but I dont get it. the search function reason that these guys are blacklisted or whatever is too many breakdowns, technically considered metalcore or something similar and therefore not metal enough for the archives. I see what people are getting at, but it still doesnt fully check out with me since infant annihilator is obviously, definitely, overwhelmingly a metal band. slap whatever genre label you like, tech death, grind, metalcore...but dont cut them short on the grounds that they use too many breakdowns, or are too "core". there is no other site they could possibly belong to save for this one, it just makes too much sense. their name, logo, artwork, lyrics, vocal style, instrumentation...all unmistakenly metal. Final thought: I love black metal, favorite genre by far. Im no stranger to black/ambient, and while i agree most dark/black ambient bands have a distinct metal influence, its beyond a stretch to call some of these bands metal, yet they remain on the site while a band that is so painfully unmistakably metal is left out. point is i enjoy lots of ambient projects, but wouldnt label them metal at all. if youre going to allow ambient/noise projects here but veto a band based on too many breakdowns, or rather what unfortunate subgenre they get lumped into, then I have to call foul. theyre an amazingly talented METAL band, brutal/tech death with grindcore elements if you want...but theyre one of the sickest bands on the scene right now, and undoubtedly deserve a spot in the archives, moreso than many groups on here already. fuck, nachtmystiums latest album is closer to post rock than a metal album. /rant

thrashersejati
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:28 am 

Where are you failing to understand? You're being told no, not acceptable yet again. Sending us tracks we've already heard will not change anything. He is telling you the release is not acceptable.

Yes i dont understand, since 13 krieg is fit with all the necessary criteria that the metallum need, but still it is not acceptable. Why?

The latter musik of 13 krieg which i provided is truly black metal. Just ignore the 2 crust punk songs on the earlier split release as the other songs on the latter demo is 100% black metal in nature. It is a valid release and it does exist although only 15pcs but it still existed physically.

Why cant you whitelist a band which does release a physical black metal cdr?

If there is a time frame to do the whitelist, tell me so and for how long then i would probably undrstand. Your reason as of yet is not satisfactory.

perzine
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:51 am 

Can Hadal (Australia) be whitelisted on the basis of the higher metalness levels of the latest album?

https://hadalsounds.bandcamp.com/album/ ... ile-member

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:20 pm 

Banjo123 wrote:
Yes, but that is quite vague, can you provide a better example?

[..]

Okay, you seem to misunderstand the term "riff" A riff is is a line of notes that isn't meant to be interpreted as harmonic structure. Whats denotes a 'metal riff"

[..]

However you fail to actual denote anything metal besides the term "Metal Riff"

That question arise regularly, which is understandable. The second part of this post addresses a similar inquiry. I'm pretty sure I've broached the subject on other occasions in this forum, but I can't find the relevant posts right now.

Banjo123 wrote:
Bullseye, my prior point.

:???:

Banjo123 wrote:
I'm not going to bring up a grammatical argument but I guess a semi-colon would have been in order to separate one idea from the other. However, if you can interpret English, you'll know I was trying to elaborate on the idea that this is Letter B of a series of encyclopedias (By the way that is an analogy)

Sorry, but I still have no idea what you mean.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:29 pm 

thisisntreal wrote:
INFANT ANNIHILATOR
So I know this has been discussed, but I dont get it. the search function reason that these guys are blacklisted or whatever is too many breakdowns, technically considered metalcore or something similar and therefore not metal enough for the archives. I see what people are getting at, but it still doesnt fully check out with me since infant annihilator is obviously, definitely, overwhelmingly a metal band. slap whatever genre label you like, tech death, grind, metalcore...but dont cut them short on the grounds that they use too many breakdowns, or are too "core". there is no other site they could possibly belong to save for this one, it just makes too much sense. their name, logo, artwork, lyrics, vocal style, instrumentation...all unmistakenly metal. Final thought: I love black metal, favorite genre by far. Im no stranger to black/ambient, and while i agree most dark/black ambient bands have a distinct metal influence, its beyond a stretch to call some of these bands metal, yet they remain on the site while a band that is so painfully unmistakably metal is left out. point is i enjoy lots of ambient projects, but wouldnt label them metal at all. if youre going to allow ambient/noise projects here but veto a band based on too many breakdowns, or rather what unfortunate subgenre they get lumped into, then I have to call foul. theyre an amazingly talented METAL band, brutal/tech death with grindcore elements if you want...but theyre one of the sickest bands on the scene right now, and undoubtedly deserve a spot in the archives, moreso than many groups on here already. fuck, nachtmystiums latest album is closer to post rock than a metal album. /rant

Complete and utter lack of understanding of how this site operates, plus a good portion of all the lazy, ignorant clichés this thread tends to deliver. You forgot to mention that IA aren't listed because we don't like them.

Read the first post and the rules next time. Fuck, I'm turning into Witcher here. :roll:

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:22 pm 

Azmodes wrote:
You forgot to mention that IA aren't listed because we don't like them.

I think you should go easy on the irony in this thread. I'm sure 98% of IA fanboys will take that literally.

Kjetter
Mutineer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:33 pm 

thrashersejati wrote:
Yes i dont understand, since 13 krieg is fit with all the necessary criteria that the metallum need, but still it is not acceptable. Why?

The latter musik of 13 krieg which i provided is truly black metal. Just ignore the 2 crust punk songs on the earlier split release as the other songs on the latter demo is 100% black metal in nature. It is a valid release and it does exist although only 15pcs but it still existed physically.

There is no real issue with the limitation in and of itself. The issue is that the first and second release have been determined not to be metal by the criteria this site operates by. Note where my emphasis is. Debating whether or not the definition of metal we operate by is correct here, in this topic, will get you nowhere - we can only really answer your questions, and the answer is that it is not a valid release due to the musical content.

You asked about time frame on whitelisting. There is none, but being on the list doesn't mean we won't evaluate new releases if and when the band continues to produce music. Should they release a solid metal full-length tomorrow they would be added in an instant. If we all agreed it was metal as defined by the archives then a limitation of 15 would not be a hindrance either.

S9NE
Magical Metal Girl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:43 am 

S9NE wrote:
Is it possible to whitelist Mørk Katastrofe (Spain) based on their new EP?

Bumping again for good measure.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:52 am 

perzine wrote:
Can Hadal (Australia) be whitelisted on the basis of the higher metalness levels of the latest album?

https://hadalsounds.bandcamp.com/album/ ... ile-member

No, pretty much drone.

S9NE wrote:
S9NE wrote:
Is it possible to whitelist Mørk Katastrofe (Spain) based on their new EP?

Bumping again for good measure.

Done.

broken_sword
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:59 am 

Can "Corpses" (Greece) be whitelisted on the basis of the higher metalness levels of the latest album?

https://corpses.bandcamp.com

Metalworker14
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:21 am 

Hey, so Symphony of Heaven does have physical copies of their album. The album comes out in a few weeks, but the copies are out for staff and fellow bands on the label. This is a picture of Children of Wrath's Luke Dinan's copy.

https://imgur.com/a/10278

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:27 am 

Metalworker14 wrote:
Hey, so Symphony of Heaven does have physical copies of their album. The album comes out in a few weeks, but the copies are out for staff and fellow bands on the label. This is a picture of Children of Wrath's Luke Dinan's copy.

https://imgur.com/a/10278

wait until it is available to the public, that would be considered a private release in its current state.

Azmodes wrote:

ethanthedrummer
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:12 pm 

I was trying to add Sludgemuffin, and it said it was blacklisted

https://sludgemuffin.bandcamp.com/

Sounds like pretty acceptable stoner/sludge/doom to me, but I don't know.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:16 pm 

broken_sword wrote:
Can "Corpses" (Greece) be whitelisted on the basis of the higher metalness levels of the latest album?

https://corpses.bandcamp.com

Still sounds very punky.

ethanthedrummer wrote:
I was trying to add Sludgemuffin, and it said it was blacklisted

https://sludgemuffin.bandcamp.com/

Sounds like pretty acceptable stoner/sludge/doom to me, but I don't know.

Sludgy punk.

xynobys
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:41 pm 

caMon guys, why was CALQUES rejected? it's black metal with industrial elements. you have SUTEKH HEXEN, WOLD, GNAW THEIR TONGUES, AMERICAN etc, but CALQUES are more traditionally black metal than any of these bands!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1 ... 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477 ... 541  Next