Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MutantClannfear
Veteran

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 12:12 am
Posts: 3034
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:49 pm 
 

Gottsche wrote:
Looking for a USBM band called GARDH THURIAN from Memphis, TN.

I don't know if they ever put out a release but many years ago I discovered them I was 16 years old. I had maybe one mp3 file of theirs and loved it.

I sent you a PM.
_________________
GLASS SHRINE - mellow major-key black metal
THE OUTER RIM - genre-fuck exquisite corpse avant-garde metal

Top
 Profile  
Evangelion2014
Metalhead

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 2:59 am
Posts: 440
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:33 am 
 

Ok, so there was this really crushingly heavy Doom Death band (not evoken) that had an album cover in grey/seepia with a bunch of guys in gask masks sitting in a trench on it, and the band itself has nothing but glowing reviews of it.

Top
 Profile  
MutantClannfear
Veteran

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 12:12 am
Posts: 3034
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:12 am 
 

Evangelion2014 wrote:
Ok, so there was this really crushingly heavy Doom Death band (not evoken) that had an album cover in grey/seepia with a bunch of guys in gask masks sitting in a trench on it, and the band itself has nothing but glowing reviews of it.

Disciples of Mockery - Prelude to Apocalypse?

Image
_________________
GLASS SHRINE - mellow major-key black metal
THE OUTER RIM - genre-fuck exquisite corpse avant-garde metal

Top
 Profile  
BlackheartSauron
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:15 pm
Posts: 96
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:34 pm 
 

I'm trying to find out band/song which I've heard once, many years ago (around 2000, possibly even before 2000).

It sounded somewhat like Alastis circa "The Other Side" (think "In Darkness"/"Just Hate"), but it was not Alastis. The music could be described as dark metal. It was a midtempo track, I think it had keyboards in background, the riffs were slow and the vocals were like Alastis but lower/deeper and sounded a tad less "shouted" and more "spoken" that Alastis. And so was the general atmosphere - a bit darker.

In the chorus of the song there was choir-like singing/shouting (much like Alastis indeed), the lyrics sounded like "And I pray" - but I'm not certain these were the words. I only remember it was three short words that sounded similar to "and I pray".

The chorus went this way:
(choir) And I pray
(sole vocal) blah desire (?), blah something blah way
(choir) And I pray
(sole vocal) <something similar to previous line>
x N
(choir) And I pray

The chorus was the most distinct/prominent part, so maybe this could help identify the track.
Also the recording quality was good as far as I remember.

I understand that the information is rather limited, but that's all I've got.

I would really appreciate help on this, cause the question "what was that song/band" haunts me for roughly two decades now (seriously).

Top
 Profile  
Evangelion2014
Metalhead

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 2:59 am
Posts: 440
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:49 pm 
 

MutantClannfear wrote:
Evangelion2014 wrote:
Ok, so there was this really crushingly heavy Doom Death band (not evoken) that had an album cover in grey/seepia with a bunch of guys in gask masks sitting in a trench on it, and the band itself has nothing but glowing reviews of it.

Disciples of Mockery - Prelude to Apocalypse?

Image


YES! This is it thank you!

Top
 Profile  
Thornium2002
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:44 pm
Posts: 34
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:21 am 
 

BlackheartSauron wrote:
I'm trying to find out band/song which I've heard once, many years ago (around 2000, possibly even before 2000).

It sounded somewhat like Alastis circa "The Other Side" (think "In Darkness"/"Just Hate"), but it was not Alastis. The music could be described as dark metal. It was a midtempo track, I think it had keyboards in background, the riffs were slow and the vocals were like Alastis but lower/deeper and sounded a tad less "shouted" and more "spoken" that Alastis. And so was the general atmosphere - a bit darker.

In the chorus of the song there was choir-like singing/shouting (much like Alastis indeed), the lyrics sounded like "And I pray" - but I'm not certain these were the words. I only remember it was three short words that sounded similar to "and I pray".

The chorus went this way:
(choir) And I pray
(sole vocal) blah desire (?), blah something blah way
(choir) And I pray
(sole vocal) <something similar to previous line>
x N
(choir) And I pray

The chorus was the most distinct/prominent part, so maybe this could help identify the track.
Also the recording quality was good as far as I remember.

I understand that the information is rather limited, but that's all I've got.

I would really appreciate help on this, cause the question "what was that song/band" haunts me for roughly two decades now (seriously).


Sarcofago's Midnight Queen comes to mind. At least I understood "And I pray" when I first heard the song.... It's way older than 2000 though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrkF-vxOnk0

Top
 Profile  
BlackheartSauron
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:15 pm
Posts: 96
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:41 am 
 

Thornium2002 wrote:
Sarcofago's Midnight Queen comes to mind. At least I understood "And I pray" when I first heard the song.... It's way older than 2000 though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrkF-vxOnk0

Maaaaaaan! This is it!
Thank you so much!

P.S. I'm somewhat shocked I've never heard much of Sarcofago before. I knew of the band's existence, but even here on MA they're labelled black/thrash/death metal - which is of course nothing what you hear in this song (black metal? thrash? death?), so I never paid attention, 'cause 1991 thrash/black/death mix sounds like half the bands in 1991 :-)
P.P.S. Right, this song seems to be quite different from the rest of the album. That explains things.

Top
 Profile  
putrevomitory
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:36 am
Posts: 107
Location: Crystal Mt.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:23 pm 
 

Looking for a retro oriented album, cover was sort of a purplish/bluish hue, with an empty canoe floating on a river in a cave or sth similar.
Was supposed to be released on (late?) 2016 (on nuclear blast?). Prolly doom or heavy, can't recall well (this is based on the Record's promo preview).
_________________
SluseTheInventor wrote:
Just because it's music you don't like doesn't mean they're destroying music. The music you like still exists.
_____________
tyrexya - metal beamin' raps, & then some
i draw logos

Top
 Profile  
Z0MBIE
Metalhead

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:00 am
Posts: 981
Location: Denmark
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:31 am 
 

So I've been checking out some progressive/technical death metal bands recently and I thought of this one band that I checked out once, but I can't for the life of me remember the name. I have an idea of them having a name/albumtitle with something like spiral or architect. They had a fairly large discography and I don't remember them as being very heavy, but I'm pretty sure it was a prog/tech death band. The album I listened to had a colorful cover I believe and the album had some pretty good reviews IIRC. Anyone got any idea what I could be talking about? It's not atheist or spiral architect, I've looked both spiral/architect and I haven't round anything yet.
_________________
caspian wrote:
Lesson #0 in life: don't be a fucking retard.

childrenofthenight wrote:
Would you say you were touched by Satan's Almighty Penis?

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
aloof
avant-gardener

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:18 pm
Posts: 1717
Location: never neverland, palm trees by the sea
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:39 am 
 

Psychotic Waltz have a song titled Spiral Tower, and were progressive/technical and "not very heavy" at some point... ? colorful covers and pretty good reviews, check. nothing to do with DM tho.

there's also http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Sp ... ller/19064 ?
_________________
the devil is very old indeed, we sit with a few stories to tell

Top
 Profile  
Z0MBIE
Metalhead

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:00 am
Posts: 981
Location: Denmark
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:47 am 
 

Nope, none of those sadly.. god, i wish I could remember some more.. i keep seeing a word like architect/abstract in my mind and also the letter Æ.. could be like an atmospheric/prog death band as well.. they had more than eight full lengths I believe. I think when I read about them, they were recommended for being this weird, avantgarde-ish band, at least on said album...
_________________
caspian wrote:
Lesson #0 in life: don't be a fucking retard.

childrenofthenight wrote:
Would you say you were touched by Satan's Almighty Penis?

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
Big Beautiful Frenchman

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 11699
Location: In the Rectory
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:51 am 
 

putrevomitory wrote:
Looking for a retro oriented album, cover was sort of a purplish/bluish hue, with an empty canoe floating on a river in a cave or sth similar.
Was supposed to be released on (late?) 2016 (on nuclear blast?). Prolly doom or heavy, can't recall well (this is based on the Record's promo preview).

2014 and on Metal Blade but maybe this? http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Be ... ver/404010
Image
_________________
Metantoine's Magickal Realm
Halberd

Top
 Profile  
MutantClannfear
Veteran

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 12:12 am
Posts: 3034
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:23 pm 
 

Z0MBIE wrote:
Nope, none of those sadly.. god, i wish I could remember some more.. i keep seeing a word like architect/abstract in my mind and also the letter Æ.. could be like an atmospheric/prog death band as well.. they had more than eight full lengths I believe. I think when I read about them, they were recommended for being this weird, avantgarde-ish band, at least on said album...

Alchemist?
_________________
GLASS SHRINE - mellow major-key black metal
THE OUTER RIM - genre-fuck exquisite corpse avant-garde metal

Top
 Profile  
Z0MBIE
Metalhead

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:00 am
Posts: 981
Location: Denmark
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:34 pm 
 

YES! Thank you so much, it was driving me crazy, haha!
_________________
caspian wrote:
Lesson #0 in life: don't be a fucking retard.

childrenofthenight wrote:
Would you say you were touched by Satan's Almighty Penis?

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
putrevomitory
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:36 am
Posts: 107
Location: Crystal Mt.
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:24 pm 
 

Metantoine wrote:
2014 and on Metal Blade but maybe this? http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Be ... ver/404010
Image

holy crap yes. year was off. thanks!
_________________
SluseTheInventor wrote:
Just because it's music you don't like doesn't mean they're destroying music. The music you like still exists.
_____________
tyrexya - metal beamin' raps, & then some
i draw logos

Top
 Profile  
dragmire
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:14 pm
Posts: 309
Location: New York
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:42 pm 
 

Anyone know the band?
http://vocaroo.com/i/s17Mvr8M0KVK
_________________
Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
Thexhumed
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 pm
Posts: 1007
Location: Chile
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:40 pm 
 

Norwegian (?) Black/Industrial metal band, cover had a white wolf I think, I cannot remember its name for the life of me.
_________________
I watch LotR on a monthly basis
__________
My wantlist

Top
 Profile  
Thexhumed
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 pm
Posts: 1007
Location: Chile
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:26 pm 
 

What was the name of this Japanese Heavy Metal singer who sang upside down? they wore a lot of make up, as in the typical Japanese Metal band late 80's fashion

Sorry about the double post
_________________
I watch LotR on a monthly basis
__________
My wantlist

Top
 Profile  
BlackheartSauron
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:15 pm
Posts: 96
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:34 pm 
 

Thexhumed wrote:
What was the name of this Japanese Heavy Metal singer who sang upside down? they wore a lot of make up, as in the typical Japanese Metal band late 80's fashion

Sorry about the double post


Peelander-Z?

Top
 Profile  
Thexhumed
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 pm
Posts: 1007
Location: Chile
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:09 am 
 

BlackheartSauron wrote:
Thexhumed wrote:
What was the name of this Japanese Heavy Metal singer who sang upside down? they wore a lot of make up, as in the typical Japanese Metal band late 80's fashion

Sorry about the double post


Peelander-Z?


I got the same band when I googled "japanese band singer upside down" but no, it was definitely a heavy metal band, they looked a lot like X-Japan, if that serves as a reference.
_________________
I watch LotR on a monthly basis
__________
My wantlist

Top
 Profile  
radinhobo
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 4:04 pm
Posts: 2
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:09 pm 
 

Hi,

Please can someone with the proper death metal knowledge help me to identify this band and the name of the song?

I have uploaded it to picosong: http://picosong.com/MQnL/

Thanks in advance!

:headbang:


Last edited by radinhobo on Wed May 17, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
Zodijackyl
Definitely Proportionate

Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:39 pm
Posts: 7264
Location: Longmont Potion Castle
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:24 pm 
 

radinhobo wrote:
Hi,

Please can someone with the proper death metal knoledgement help me to identify this band and the name of the song?

I have uploaded it to picosong: http://picosong.com/MQnL/

Thanks in advance!

:headbang:


Nephasth - Screams for the Supreme Force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vHu_w8iT4M

Top
 Profile  
MorbidEngel
Metalhead

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 pm
Posts: 888
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:51 pm 
 

Doesn't seem like it, the production doesn't match any album
_________________
last.fm - Feel free to add, just let me know who you are first
R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Top
 Profile  
radinhobo
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 4:04 pm
Posts: 2
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:12 pm 
 

Zodijackyl wrote:
radinhobo wrote:
Hi,

Please can someone with the proper death metal knoledgement help me to identify this band and the name of the song?

I have uploaded it to picosong: http://picosong.com/MQnL/

Thanks in advance!

:headbang:


Nephasth - Screams for the Supreme Force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vHu_w8iT4M


wow! :eek: thank you!

Top
 Profile  
Manic Maniac
Grammaritically Challengated

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:58 pm
Posts: 207
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:19 am 
 

I'm trying to find a multiple artists stoner rock/metal album that looks like Kyuss "Welcome to Sky Valley." Can anyone help me?
_________________
ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩, ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩, ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩, ʤ̩˥ː ʤ̩˦ː
ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩, ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩, ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩, ʤ̩˥ː ʤ̩˦ː

Top
 Profile  
aloof
avant-gardener

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:18 pm
Posts: 1717
Location: never neverland, palm trees by the sea
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:15 pm 
 

you mean the cover? there have been a few rip-offs/"homages"...

you don't mean this? https://jedbangers.bandcamp.com/album/l ... e-to-kyuss
_________________
the devil is very old indeed, we sit with a few stories to tell

Top
 Profile  
Manic Maniac
Grammaritically Challengated

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:58 pm
Posts: 207
Location: United States
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:37 pm 
 

How does that look like Welcome to Sky Valley at all? I don't think it was a tribute album. I remember seeing it on Spotify but I can't find it anymore.
_________________
ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩, ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩, ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩, ʤ̩˥ː ʤ̩˦ː
ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩, ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩, ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩ʤ̩˩, ʤ̩˥ː ʤ̩˦ː

Top
 Profile  
Hayisforhorses
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:47 am
Posts: 744
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:52 am 
 

Manic Maniac wrote:
I'm trying to find a multiple artists stoner rock/metal album that looks like Kyuss "Welcome to Sky Valley." Can anyone help me?


Was it this by any chance?
Image

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Welcome ... se/1556961

Top
 Profile  
MutatisMutandis
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:39 pm
Posts: 11
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:52 pm 
 

I didn't realize this thread existed so here's a repost:

"Hey, this is kind of ridiculous but I've been spending a lot of time trying to find this one album my friend used to have but I can't remember the title. It was a thrash album with a cover that looked very much like a political grindcore album, kind of a political collage with a grid of photographs. I believe the logo font was written somewhat like Infest. I remember my friend was taking a lot of recommendations from Metallum's UltraBoris at the time, but I haven't found it in his reviews.

If anyone has any vague ideas they wanna pitch I'd really appreciate it!"

Top
 Profile  
HamburgerBoy
Metalhead

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:40 am
Posts: 1840
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:45 pm 
 

Sounds like Hyades' Abuse Your Illusions

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/H ... ions/89016

Top
 Profile  
MutatisMutandis
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:39 pm
Posts: 11
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:56 pm 
 

HamburgerBoy wrote:
Sounds like Hyades' Abuse Your Illusions

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/H ... ions/89016


Damn that's so close, but unfortunately not it. I believe this band was from the early-mid 90's and a lot more po-faced than Hyades. Thank you though!

Top
 Profile  
kytokinesis
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:42 pm
Posts: 133
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:52 pm 
 

MutatisMutandis wrote:
I didn't realize this thread existed so here's a repost:

"Hey, this is kind of ridiculous but I've been spending a lot of time trying to find this one album my friend used to have but I can't remember the title. It was a thrash album with a cover that looked very much like a political grindcore album, kind of a political collage with a grid of photographs. I believe the logo font was written somewhat like Infest. I remember my friend was taking a lot of recommendations from Metallum's UltraBoris at the time, but I haven't found it in his reviews.

If anyone has any vague ideas they wanna pitch I'd really appreciate it!"

Toxik - Think This ?

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/T ... _This/3759

Top
 Profile  
MutatisMutandis
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:39 pm
Posts: 11
Location: United States of America
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:45 pm 
 

kytokinesis wrote:
MutatisMutandis wrote:
I didn't realize this thread existed so here's a repost:

"Hey, this is kind of ridiculous but I've been spending a lot of time trying to find this one album my friend used to have but I can't remember the title. It was a thrash album with a cover that looked very much like a political grindcore album, kind of a political collage with a grid of photographs. I believe the logo font was written somewhat like Infest. I remember my friend was taking a lot of recommendations from Metallum's UltraBoris at the time, but I haven't found it in his reviews.

If anyone has any vague ideas they wanna pitch I'd really appreciate it!"

Toxik - Think This ?

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/T ... _This/3759


Nah, it was kinda like Disrupt's Unrest; actual photos. Thanks for trying

Top
 Profile  
josephbenz
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 3
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:58 pm 
 

Hey all,

I'm looking for what I think is an early 80s thrash song, if I had to guess I'd say around 1982 or so.

The chorus goes "Save us.......From Our Selves", the tempo during this part around 115bpm.

It's a decent song, but it's a little cheesy at the end because the music cuts out and they repeat the vocals by themselves.

Production and tone wise, it sounds similar to "The King" by band "Heavy Load"
Youtube: show


I tried google searching, and looking through songs with "Save us from ourselves" but I'm running into a bunch of random stuff which is not this song.

Anyone know this song/band? Thanks in advance!

Top
 Profile  
aloof
avant-gardener

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:18 pm
Posts: 1717
Location: never neverland, palm trees by the sea
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:00 am 
 

you don't mean Warlord's Lucifer's Hammer?
_________________
the devil is very old indeed, we sit with a few stories to tell

Top
 Profile  
josephbenz
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:45 pm
Posts: 3
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:58 am 
 

aloof wrote:
you don't mean Warlord's Lucifer's Hammer?


That's it! Thanks a lot.

Top
 Profile  
aloof
avant-gardener

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:18 pm
Posts: 1717
Location: never neverland, palm trees by the sea
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:39 am 
 

lol. yer welcome :)
_________________
the devil is very old indeed, we sit with a few stories to tell

Top
 Profile  
androdion
Metal freak

Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:34 am
Posts: 6019
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:50 pm 
 

MutatisMutandis wrote:
Nah, it was kinda like Disrupt's Unrest; actual photos. Thanks for trying

Maybe this?

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/C ... Talks/4054
_________________
ANGST ISST DIE SEELE AUF
androdion@Discogs

Top
 Profile  
which_doctor
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:54 pm
Posts: 4
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:08 pm 
 

I'm looking for a band/album that came out around 2005.

I thought it was Peste Noire but I looked at their album covers and I don't recognize any of them. The album I'm looking for looked something like these pics:

Image

The music style was medieval black metal with low-budget recording equipment. I want to say I recall it was kinda atmospheric and depressive? but I'm not entirely sure.

Top
 Profile  
Fromage_Qui_Pue
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:32 pm
Posts: 229
Location: Marseille
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:15 am 
 

Hi here,

Looking for name of a band who sing in spanish , did Hard Rock/Heavy Metal and one of their song in 80's have something like "Esteban" in chorus...
Sound a bit like Judas Priest if i remember right...

It sounds like Angeles Del Infierno but i 've not found something similar in their songs...

If someone have an idea, thanks in advance!
_________________
My Trade/Sale Thread

Seb On Fire wrote:
You said a riff about Emmure? You mean a larsen, no?

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cultofkraken, iormungand, Rodman and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

  Print view
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group