Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
hots_towel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:30 pm 

Anyone know what dream evil is up to these days? Their website is a boneyard as it is, but even now, their last update was a year ago, just saying that they got an old band member back.

I'm still pretty upset I missed them the last time they came to the US. They've only played like, 2 shows in the states as it is, and both were on the other side of the country of me. I'd like to hear just some new stuff in general from them as well, considering their last album was pretty lack luster.

ENKC
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:14 am 

I've been wondering this, too. I enjoy Dream Evil and I have all their stuff, but there's been hardly a peep out of them since 2010 to my knowledge.
Gif logos are a rare and special thing. They should be reserved only for truly exceptional and rare and special and important bands, bands like Blind Guardian and... Blind Guardian. This should be in the rules.

Emanon
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:19 pm 

I'm curious too. I was looking to buy a t-shirt of the band as a present a little while back, and couldn't find one anywhere. I even emailed the record label, no luck.
Darkness, like a cloak of saffron velvet, surrounds him. Stark trees of stone support the moon and stop the sky from falling in around him. He stands upon his mountain throne, his arms held high, he’s all-alone, ashen face turned towards the sky.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:20 pm 

They've become the metal equivalent of Roanoke Island.

~Guest 178973
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:31 pm 

The important thing is that they're not out being Dream Evil, which, let's be honest, really means we're all better off.

Reply to topic