Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
awheio
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:22 pm 

I live in New Haven, but I wonder if there's anyone in the general vicinity in Connecticut who might care to try getting together to make some black metal. I am most invested in my vocals, but I can also do guitar and bass. I don't want to say too much about what I would hope to do stylistically, since it's already apparently asking too much to find any other black metal musicians in the area. Please PM me if you happen to live nearby and might be interested. I could show you some of the things I've worked on in the past. Thanks.

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:56 pm 

There are a fair number of black metallers in Connecticut, Cherry Street Station in Wallingford has black metal shows on a fairly regular basis - One Master headlined one last weekend, and there's another one with Warstrike 666 and Murrum with a lot of other bands coming up on April 27th.

awheio
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:45 pm 

Cool, thanks. I've only lived on the east coast for a year and a half, and I don't have a car, so I've gotten a pretty hopeless impression.

But I'll look into transportation to e.g. Wallingford. Thanks for the tip.

king ov deth
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:57 am 

Hey, I live in Connecticut also, Simsbury to be exact and I too am looking out for a band. I play drums, guitars, and keyboards. I wouldn't mind helping you out if possible, but yeah email me at [email protected] if you're interested I think I sent out a post quite similar to this a while ago so I know how you feel about this.

Reply to topic