Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Hircine
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:13 pm 

I'm really interested in taking shrooms and DMT (not so much acid though) but firstly I'm worried about having a bad trip which I think means I shouldn't, and secondly I don't really have anyone that I'd trust to be with me while I was tripping.

Quote:
I would rather be dead than have a wine hangover.

Try having a wine/tequila combination hangover on very little sleep. That's possibly the worst I've felt when I haven't had alcohol poisoning.

Wolfgong wrote:
By the way I am straight and male and get a kick outta tricking chicks to get into their pussy

Southern Freeze
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:43 pm 

Hircine wrote:
I'm really interested in taking shrooms and DMT (not so much acid though) but firstly I'm worried about having a bad trip which I think means I shouldn't, and secondly I don't really have anyone that I'd trust to be with me while I was tripping.

Quote:
I would rather be dead than have a wine hangover.

Try having a wine/tequila combination hangover on very little sleep. That's possibly the worst I've felt when I haven't had alcohol poisoning.

iv never had anyone i trust or made sure i'm in a good environment or any of that shit, and i have never had a bad trip on mushrooms. Everyone is different though, just take a few then wait an hour and then some more if no effect. Treat em like hash cookies, don't gobble them all down at once or you may suffer a very bad consequence

sortalikeadream
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:52 pm 

Hey guys.

If you have access to methoxetamine or ketamine, and you haven't tried administering it intramuscularly yet, I highly recommend it. Just make sure you know what you're doing before you try it. And if you're afraid of needles, rectal administration is supposed to be just as effective. I haven't tried that though.

Actually, I've never IMed K at all. But IMing methoxetamine is the bee's knees. Not only is it super efficient (50 mg sniffed will barely touch me, in my leg that's getting close to hole territory) but qualitatively different, in my experience. I much prefer it.

Acidgobblin
Literally a puppy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:32 am 

^Ketamine owns MXE (IMO). Would advise plugging as much safer and pleasurable then IMing myself...

LanceCriminal
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:57 am 

sortalikeadream wrote:
Hey guys.

If you have access to methoxetamine or ketamine, and you haven't tried administering it intramuscularly yet, I highly recommend it. Just make sure you know what you're doing before you try it. And if you're afraid of needles, rectal administration is supposed to be just as effective. I haven't tried that though.

Actually, I've never IMed K at all. But IMing methoxetamine is the bee's knees. Not only is it super efficient (50 mg sniffed will barely touch me, in my leg that's getting close to hole territory) but qualitatively different, in my experience. I much prefer it.

If you are friends with a veterinarian you may be able to get hooked up with some medical grade K, as in liquid in a vial. Just sayin'.

Acidgobblin
Literally a puppy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:02 am 

^I've heard some drug dealers also have medical grade K. ;) Just sayin'...

genghisjohn
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:59 am 

DMT seems pretty intimidating. LSD makes me feel like my body is being piloted by some outside consciousness that isn't my own, almost like an inferential guidance from all things environing me

LanceCriminal
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:03 am 

Acidgobblin wrote:
^I've heard some drug dealers also have medical grade K. ;) Just sayin'...

Dude I grew up in the boonies, it's not easy to get drugs like ketamine, 2C-whatever, acid, DMT, etc from a normal dealer. You had to know a different kinda crowd that just wasn't always around to get that kinda stuff. Easier to hook up with a vet tech intern and get her to do you a favor.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:21 am 

genghisjohn wrote:
DMT seems pretty intimidating.

It's really not. It's intense as shit, but remember, if you smoke it the trip is only like 10-15 minutes long, with about another 10-15 before you're pretty much baseline. A bad trip is still bad of course, but you're not stuck in hell for 6-8 hours like on other psychedelics. Plus smoking DMT has the upside of basically not requiring a sitter at all.

The_Orphanizer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:45 pm 

I've had few singular experiences in life more mentally interesting or rewarding than those the fungus provides. I'm not a fan of higher doses and typically use 1-2 grams dried. When used in the proper setting, the experience is always incredibly refreshing and revitalizing. During the experience, and for some time after, my thoughts always feel significantly more fluid and precise, as if my consciousness had been run through a filter. My mind eliminates all peripheral and anxious thought and replaces them with focused intent; normal thought being like a floodlight, and post-trip thought being like a laser. Creative thought and imaginativeness are increased greatly, which I really appreciate because creativity can be a hindrance to me, being that it is one of my weaker abilities. I feel more willing, able, and motivated to achieve both short term and long term goals or tasks, and the self-satisfaction attained by completing them is that much more rewarding.

PhantomGreen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:46 am 

I'm slightly inebriated at the moment so forgive any incohesiveness herein.

One of my most memorable experiences with shrooms; A friend brought me a baggy, told me they were hydroponic very potent, be careful! I ended up eating 3 grams, my S/O at the time ate about one and a half. I did the usual, smoked a blunt out on the porch about 20 minutes after consumption as a sort of catalyst it always worked out well.

About 30 minutes later I noticed the palm trees in my front yard were quite vibrant, they had an aura about them that kept my attention, a wonderful fuzziness, very colorful and vibrant, a mostly still night yet they wavered and shook from winds unfelt, a beautiful purple green red haze emanating from them held my attention for a good while until in my peripheral vision I saw flames, vibrant orange flames engulfing the street in front of my house! My S/O was nowhere to be found at the time so no one to confirm my suspicion that alas! it was happening, Armageddon! the rapture, it was here before my eyes!

Around that time, I noticed my neighbors Semi Truck across the street rise slowly in the lake of fire and drift its way down the stream of flames. The colors! oh the colors, so beautiful I couldn't look away, I couldn't pry myself from my spot on the porch to find sanctuary, it was meant to happen. Moments later I hear a screech, I look to the sky and see La Lechuza drifting above my technicolor abode, screeching and screaming to unknown entities, calling about humanities doom, or for all I knew only my own! what have i done to deserve this oh great white owl? Why me, why now?

And then it went dark, the colors, the beauty, the wonderful epiphany of knowledge all at once gone, the terror, the fear!
I was told I was found in the fetal position in my front yard in the wee hours of the morning, it took a good while to wake me, but they were able to coax me from my slumber into bed. I woke up as blind as I have always been.

mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat

Last edited by PhantomGreen on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SteveMo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:45 pm 

I'm more of a fan of LSD and mushrooms, but those experiences are very personal to me. This is a Salvia experience from a year or two ago. Was my first time getting serious effects from it. Was some exaggerated extract like "75x". I remember taking a large toke, pausing and inhaling again to completely fill up and -

I was somewhere on the lower right of (what I can only conclude) was an inverted "Home Depot" logo, but it had odd geometrical lines accompanying it. I tried breaking away from the area, but all I could get was the sensation of rotating, of changing perspective off this logo, but my perspective was actually not changing at all. I was hopelessly stuck here on the corner of this logo for what seemed like lifetimes. How shameful for me to have gone and erased my existence! I knew that nothing mattered before because now it was reveled that I was actually here the whole time and would be forever. Slowly I began to remember about family (to an extent, it was merely the "idea" of family - not as though I knew of anyone in particular or so much as knew who I was) and how disappointed they would be to know that I went and erased myself.

At some point I began "flipping" from this letter in unexplainable ways. Rotating, sliding, infinitely and seamlessly in orange and white before I spotted black. I knew that the black was my only choice. Eventually, the will that had failed me in my previous bid for existence came through and I worked myself painstakingly from the ever-transforming orange to the black. In the black I found two vaguely familiar people laughing hysterically. I could see so much black, but somewhere in the center crooked rectangular "cut outs" revealed these two. They became an endless "film", hundreds of these rectangles moving bottom to top with these two laughing at me. I remember they had broken-glass like appearance, like the rectangles were broken televisions. I remember being confused and overwhelmed at this point. When I reflect, I'm surprised that this part was not humiliating.

I was holding a spray can close to my face as I began to "see" somewhat again. I looked behind the can and saw the two that were laughing at me. I looked back down at myself, brought both hands onto my drenched t-shirt and said "this is me" in amazement. Me bringing my hands to my abdomen and saying "this is me" repeated for decades. Over and over. I actually was still regaining my bearings and tried stopping. I would stutter and struggle, but I would always say "this is me." Forever. I would feel myself struggling for air, trying to regain myself, but as soon as I opened my mouth, "this is me" and the touching of my front. (T...t...[30 seconds]...t....t[30 seconds]... this is me...) I was upset with my inability to stop and I actually began to fear that I was damaged and would soon be institutionalized. I felt as though I kept cutting people off and doing this. Eventually ended and I was left rubbing wet shirt, feeling mentally drained, and with a healthy case of the ego loss.

Anyway, the black void I entered? Turns out that was my diving into a fireplace. I sprayed the can at one guy a few times. And I actually only said "this is me" once in real life. Also dropped my buddies pipe as soon as I left this plane. I tried it again shortly after and while not quite as intense, I came to while trying in vain to open a locked door while stealing someones shoes. I also had the exact same Home Depot logo shenanigans a week or two later on this stuff at a local park. Only explanation is that I was wearing an orange hat both times. Shits crazy.

lurkist
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:58 pm 

This thread is superb, and hilarious! Such a lot of "I know that feeling" going on.

I've never taken pills or powders or chemicals of any kind, and I don't intend to. But I have smoked silly amounts of weed (knew a grower, regularly was presented with BIN-BAGS of weed), and eaten silly amounts of shrooms (I live in the valleys). I pick my own and only take them when the season is in, so it's like starting afresh each year. You do build a tolerance pretty quickly, so first trip of the season might be 50 shrooms, and gradually towards the end 100+ (to the guys saying you could die etc., 100 isn't that many).

My first time shrooming was with my dad. Possibly it was his as well, but that's guesswork. He was in a bad place emotionally at that time, and the shrooms affected him very badly. He was sitting at the kitchen table, opening up about all manner of extremely depressing things and who's done what to him, and what he'd like to do to them, basically all the stuff he usually ranted about, but x1000. I wanted to care, I wanted to be there for him, but it's been going on for so long, and there's only so much a teenage son can take, and besides...

What the fuck is going on with this worktop? He's still at it in the background, and I'm trying to be as attentive as I can, but my eyes keep being drawn to the kitchen worktop where I was standing. It was just typical 1970's formica-topped, with a pale green floral design, the flowers being a slightly paler shade again. I've lived in this house since I was a baby, and they have always just been part of it, taken for granted. But now the patterns were moving. As I focussed on them, they morphed and swirled and had texture. God, it's so 3D, like if I touch it I'll really feel it... but I know that if I reach out my finger into my field of view, the illusion will break.

"...he stood there and lied to me. The fucker. This man has been my friend for..." Knowing nod, sombre expression. Glance back down - yup, still 3D. I've got to feel it. I reach out a finger, but the illusion doesn't break! The flowers still have this incredible texture, my fingers now slide over them and though it feels smooth, if anything it enhances the 3D effect. As I peer at them, they don't seem to have been printed on at all, they seem to live, there is no boundary to them - each flower one inch across is like a microcosm with detail that you could never fully absorb were you to stare at it for years!

I remember going out the back to relieve my bladder, and the stars looked incredible. It was as though I could judge the distances between them: some really seemed closer than others, and it wasn't just the brightness factor.

When I finally climbed into bed, there was a tune stuck in my head. A riff I'd come up with myself, and it was playing back perfectly, a fully orchestrated symphony with a recurring theme, backed with a four-on-the-floor trance style beat. It was sublime, and seemed to last for hours, fading gradually until I fell asleep.

RapeTheDead
Stoned Jesus

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:50 pm 

Hey all. So, I'm probably gonna drop acid for the first time today, just to make sure I can handle this shit before I do it at my after-prom festivities. I figured I'd just throw it out here- any sort of advice or tips you fellas have for a newbie? Anything I should know or be prepared for going into this? Anything even remotely relevant would be more than appreciated.

SKYLESS AEONS
SENTIMENT DISSOLVE
HELL IS OTHER PEOPLE

Varth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:54 pm 

Don't watch El Topo, I did the first time I tripped and it was fucking terrifying and took me for fucking ever to calm down.

SadisticGratification
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:26 pm 

I used to smoke a lot of weed in my younger days, when I was about 14 until I was about 17 I smoked shitloads. One night I smoked nearly an ounce with another friend. I'm not really proud but it was ridiculous how much we smoked, naturally school started to slip so I stopped and did a damn good Leaving Certificate(school leaving exams in Ireland similar to A Levels in the UK or SAT's in the US) and am nearly finished college so I'm pretty happy I calmed down, although I still smoke the odd time as I find it a nice social thing also I suffer from a debilitating bowel condition and it relax's the bowels during bad times and increases appetitie. So when I stopped smoking weed my smoking buddy continued and started experimenting with harder drugs that I'm thankful I never got into, stuff like Ecstacy and Coke etc... so I started smoking casually in college and one day I put out my rubbish and dogs attacked it and ripped it open and my neighbour cleaned it up because it was full of joint butts and he called to tell me that it happened and to be more careful and make your rubbish more secure. So I knew he was a stoner and started getting top quality weed off him, seriously amazing stuff and great hash too. Proper hash not the real shit black stuff, this was golden brown and smelled of angels hahaha but one day we were smoking and he offered us acid and said it was the best stuff ever, imported from India. He called them Shiva's and I had no reason to disbelieve him that they were among the best you could get. I just wanted to say all that to set up the story of my trip, keep in mind a) I had never taken any other class A drugs, it was just weed and booze for me and b) this guy was the real deal, the acid we got was seriously strong. So you can see where this is going.

So me and four other friends took a tab each of this stuff and it started off really mellow and what came first was the giggles, I started laughing at seriously inane shit. My friend had an electric drumkit and it had settings for tabla drumming which made a kind of harmonic minor scale up down when you hit the cymbal on each successive hit it would go down the scale until it reached the end and it would go back up until it reached the top etc... so this became the soundtrack for the night. I remember it was my time to play the drums and I was really getting into it, I stopped playing for a second and the room kinda darkened and everyone stopped talking and looked at me as if to say the mood of this room depends on your drum playing. I dubbed it the persian music because it had a middle eastern sound to it. We all took turns playing it, it was orgasmic to say the least my musical senses were heightened it was amazing.

So we all went up to the attic and sat down in a circle on some carpet smoking cigs and we all looked down and said "ahhhh man can you see the carpet moving" and we were in awe we were hallucinating about the carpet moving but when we got up the section of carpet wasn't secured to the floor so when someone shifted the carpet actually did move so we laughed a lot about that, my night was going amazing I was laughing at everything and loving everything. I went back up to the attic and saw this black blob in the corner(it was quite dark up there) and it started melting and I was afraid to touch it but got up the courage and found out it was a christmas tree in a black bin bag, I laughed so hard about that but as the high got stronger and stronger I started getting paranoid and schizo about things I was enjoying the mood, I was seeing things and laughing at things but my chest felt heavy so I went out for air but I felt too open out there so I went back inside and this continued I knew something was going wrong but I was denying it to myself.

the bad feelings started to get more intense and I was feeling rough at this stage, everyone laughed and I thought they were laughing at me, I thought everyone was really angry at me and it made everything worse and after a while I just came out and said "guys I'm fucked" they were taken aback by my statement and I said I was spiralling out of control and they panicked about the whole thing, one of my friends asked someone for help who knew about this stuff and they said all I needed was some vitamin C to bring me down so they got some for me but in reality what the person said was to calm him down and relax him dont stress him and just pretend the vitamin C wil work for placebo affect.

I was in the horrors at this stage I was having mental images in my mind of my friends calling the ambulance to take me away and I was going to be put away in a mental home. I had visions of my mother crying seeing my soulless body looking back at her, my thoughts were I'm going insane there is no way back from here but after an hour or so things started getting back to normal again the high was wearing off slightly and the placebo affect worked I suppose. That hour was awfuly long though, I was paranoid through the whole thing and to add to what I just said I was having auditory hallucinations along with that. I was in a dark dark place, as close to hell as a human being could get.

My friends successfully calmed me down but I did not sleep after that and just got home the next day and went for a shower and wept and wept and wept all day long trying to hide it from my mother, I was so depressed. The following year was probably the hardest year of my life, I used to suffer from anxiety attacks and flashbacks. I was suffering from intense depression and I didn't ask for help. I was so alone and I hated myself so much. I nearly dropped out of college because of it. After about a year things picked up and the trauma wore off. I had suffered post traumatic stress disorder and the only way I relieved it was telling my eldest sister who I have utmost confidence in, it really helped because I was in a real bad way.

Looking back on the whole experience does bring dread, even typing this out made my stomach turn, I mentally relived hpow I felt at that time. There are no words to describe a bad acid trip. Only people who've been there can describe it, when I talked to another person who had one it was like we experienced the same thing and it was comforting to see that person came out ok. I realise now as I'm older that I was stupid to take such strong acid and a full tab of it too, I had no experience with real drugs and my dad had just come out the other side of life threatening cancer. I was stupid and ill informed but you live by your mistakes. Also please do not see this as an anti acid post, I know people out there who take it semi regularly and enjoy it and this never happens to them so take it if you will I'm ok with it, I just wanted to share my story. Also if there are grammar/spelling/punctuation errors in my post sorry about that I just bashed this out without any thought about structure and did not proof read it :)

OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:30 pm 

I've never done any psychedelics or any drug besides the marihuana and the post above me is the exact reason why I'm hesitant to try it. But... at the same time, I've been fascinated with the idea of Ego Death, and how DMT can cause complete out of body experiences that doesn't even come close to LSD or Psilocybin mushroom hallucinations.
I feel like if I ever do try any psychedelics, I'd want to go straight for DMT. Is this is a smart or dumb idea? is it something that should be built up to or is it on a completely different level? I watched that DMT documentary a while back called The Spirit molecule and the one thing I remember most from it was an interview with some of the guys that had tried it and how polarizing their opinion of it seemed, on one hand, everyone describes it as this awe-inspiring, religious experience (even among the most hardcore atheists) but at the same time, it's something NONE of them would even consider trying just for the hell of it because they're bored on a Friday night.

HellishHound
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:47 pm 

OneSizeFitzpatrick wrote:
I've never done any psychedelics or any drug besides the marihuana and the post above me is the exact reason why I'm hesitant to try it. But... at the same time, I've been fascinated with the idea of Ego Death, and how DMT can cause complete out of body experiences that doesn't even come close to LSD or Psilocybin mushroom hallucinations.
I feel like if I ever do try any psychedelics, I'd want to go straight for DMT. Is this is a smart or dumb idea? is it something that should be built up to or is it on a completely different level? I watched that DMT documentary a while back called The Spirit molecule and the one thing I remember most from it was an interview with some of the guys that had tried it and how polarizing their opinion of it seemed, on one hand, everyone describes it as this awe-inspiring, religious experience (even among the most hardcore atheists) but at the same time, it's something NONE of them would even consider trying just for the hell of it because they're bored on a Friday night.

Yeah I've never done psychedelics, but i will probably be doing some shrooms soon. From what I've read, and heard, I don't think that would be a good idea. Strong psychedelics should never be done because you're bored on a friday night. You shouldn't treat it like marijuana. This is something thats probably gonna be a huge life changing experience. It would be better to work your self towards this rather than jump into it. Know as much about it as possible. And when you're finally emotionally/mentally ready you should do it in the right set and setting.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:27 am 

Honestly I would almost put DMT in another category entirely from shrooms, LSD, etc. The only thing that comes close in terms of intensity is if you do a really MASSIVE dose of those, but DMT is a lot better because you're not stuck with what you get for 6-8 hours. If it turns bad it doesn't last long anyway. Unless you're already a total veteran psychonaut, nothing can prepare you for a breakthrough DMT experience, so a few trips on easier stuff wouldn't help you anyway. As long as you approach DMT very, very seriously, I don't think trying it first is necessarily a bad idea. In physical terms it's actually quite safe (when smoked), in that it's basically impossible to inhale enough smoke to actually OD. However, the experience is extremely psychologically intense and during their first time many people (myself included) are fully convinced that they're either dead or dying. A DMT trip is like nothing you could possibly experience while sober, so your instincts will say "oh shit I'm dying" until you're more used to it.

Basically, anyone who does want to try DMT, do a LOT of research and realize that even that can't fully prepare you for it.

OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:52 am 

so basically, the best way to prepare for a DMT trip would be to come to terms with dying? I heard some woman who tried DMT describe the experience as being a "caveman in a computer lab", it's impossible to comprehend what's going on because it happens so lightning-fast but it's beyond awe inspiring. Apparently, DMT is also a naturally occurring substance that's in almost all organic life and the Pineal Gland releases amounts of it when we dream, and a large amount when a human being is near death. That Spirit Molecule documentary is really fascinating if you want to learn any more about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4FaDMak-TQ
I've heard Ayahuasca is a less-intense DMT trip but it lasts longer... Anybody have any experience with Ayahuasca tea or anything like it?

norcalslayings
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:05 pm 

so basically, the best way to prepare for a DMT trip would be to come to terms with dying? I heard some woman who tried DMT describe the experience as being a "caveman in a computer lab", it's impossible to comprehend what's going on because it happens so lightning-fast but it's beyond awe inspiring. Apparently, DMT is also a naturally occurring substance that's in almost all organic life and the Pineal Gland releases amounts of it when we dream, and a large amount when a human being is near death. That Spirit Molecule documentary is really fascinating if you want to learn any more about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4FaDMak-TQ
I've heard Ayahuasca is a less-intense DMT trip but it lasts longer... Anybody have any experience with Ayahuasca tea or anything like it?

I've drank Ayahuasca tea once and then vaped DMT. It felt about four times longer but it was really only about 30 mins when my usual DMT trip is about 15 mins.
Caravans’ stoned deliverance"-Sleep's Dopesmoker

LO FI GRIND- http://alaskanpipelinesgrinds.bandcamp.com/

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:00 pm 

so basically, the best way to prepare for a DMT trip would be to come to terms with dying?

Not at all. The best way to prepare yourself is essentially to mentally prepare for the likelihood that your instincts will tell you you're dying or dead, and to develop a rock-solid rational basis for disbelieving that. Trust me, it's easy to say "I know DMT won't kill me" now, but when every sense is screaming "OH SHIT YOU'RE DEAD" it's wayyyy harder to believe it. Not that it hurts; it's just your body basically goes numb and you stop being aware of it, you can temporarily lose your memory (not remembering your name is common) and you start seeing really intense visions of otherworldly beings. It's not actually dying, but it's really remarkably what most people imagine dying of something instant and painless like a brain aneurism would be like.

The real problem is that, once you start thinking you're dead or dying, that can often lead to panic, which can lead to a bad trip. DMT is usually very benign compared to even LSD or shrooms, but bad trips are possible, and pretty horrifying. The thing you need to have etched into every fiber of your mind is that YOU ARE PERFECTLY SAFE. NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN. A good way to ensure a bad trip is to try to force a laugh right after you've finished smoking; even if it's totally fake at first, DMT is giggly enough that often it will just take over and you'll be laughing your ass off for real. It's essentially impossible to have a bad trip when you're laughing your ass off.

Acidgobblin
Literally a puppy

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:02 am 

Ayahuasca is qualitatively quite different to DMT. The MAO inhibiting substances in true aya (ie. harmine/harmaline in banisteriopsis caapi) have distinct psychedelic effects of their own; coupled with DMT which it synergises and activates, the experience is subjectively perhaps less immersive, but no less intense. I've been exceptionally far gone on ayahuasca to be honest, and the duration can be somewhat overhwhelming- smoked DMT is much less physically and emotionally taxing. I prefer ayahuasca to be honest; it feels more real and meaningful to me.

A combo that is very intense and bizarre is mushrooms and b. caapi. Or DPT and MAOi. Also, smoked DMT when on aya and even nitrous oxide. I became a cosmic sandwich the last time I did this, a mere topping upon the bread of the life.

BTW, I would disregard large parts of the Spirit Molecule doco and book. The experiments were not analysed correctly (IMO); Dr Strassman seemed to forget about the importance of set and setting; hence, the participants- who were involved in a scientific experiment and attended by nurses and doctors- often had hallucinations involving being experimented on by aliens or spirits, often with an apparent 'leader' conducting these. To me, it seems obvious that these were more likely simple, relatively meaningless hallucinations based on the actual context of the experimentation.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:01 pm 

Honestly I think the distinct psychedelic properties of MAOIs like harmine and harmaline are overstated; at least, I've never been able to experience anything greater than some mild tracers. Obviously their main purpose is to inhibit those MAOs, but it's very important to remember that that can also have negative interaction with tyramine, a substance that's in tons of different foods but mostly aged or processed ones. Cheese and wine have loads of it and many, many other common foods contain it too. If you consume too much tyramine before the MAOI is out of your system, you can have a serious and potentially life-threatening reaction. People who consume MAOIs regularly often go on special diets, eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and that sort of thing. I've had some unpleasant experiences with MAOIs and these days I avoid ayahuasca for that reason, preferring to smoke DMT. As far as convenience goes, it's fantastic (if you can handle the smoke itself, which is just awful). I love psychedelics, but I hate that most of them essentially monopolize your time for 8 hours, sometimes longer - I have responsibilities! With DMT I trip intensely for 10-15 minutes, come down over the next 10-15 minutes, recuperate for a half hour or so, and then I'm ready to go.

Krav
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:24 pm 

I've never done any psychedelics or any drug besides the marihuana and the post above me is the exact reason why I'm hesitant to try it.

Honestly if you do the right research and preparation beforehand it's pretty difficult to have a bad trip the first time. Read tons of trip experiences, guides on what to do if things go wrong, listen to opinions of "experts" like Terrance Mckenna (youtube is a good starting place), plan appropriate set and setting, trip with a sitter or someone who's experienced, and have a reason for the trip beyond that you're bored and want to get high. For most veteran users I know who have a good understanding of psychedelics, even a "bad trip" is a good trip in hindsight.

failsafeman wrote:
It's essentially impossible to have a bad trip when you're laughing your ass off.

Unless your laughter is completely unstoppable and lasts 15 minutes!

hank_mccain
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:03 am 

Question for you drug enthusiasts.. I have been wondering about this for a few years now. I smoked a mystery drug and always wondered what the holy fuck it was.

(As background info, my previous substance experience at the time was alcohol, weed, coke, x, opiates, benzos... this was going to be nothing like any of those.)

I was at a large outdoor music festival and Ice T was playing late at night. After several beers I happened to be wandering around by myself and made my way up near the front. Some guy was standing there alone and I noticed he had a large joint. I gave him the "need help smoking that?" face and he smiled, happily lit it up and passed it. I hit it a few times, thanked the dude and the next time I looked over he was gone.

Thinking back, I swear I detected an odd grin on his face as I was hitting this hogleg.

As I stood there alone and watched Ice T rap, his face began to stretch and pull, then his face and skull expanded and morphed into a massive green horned demon head that leered at me. It resembled a classic Satan image with huge upward pointing curved horns, long sharp teeth, and small piercing black eyes. I stood transfixed but not necessarily scared.. because I was definitely high as fuck. The demon with Ice T's body slowly moved along with the music, as real as everyone else around me.

It became a bit much though, so I backed away and made my way through the large crowd. As I reached an area where people were a little more sparse, I stopped and surveyed my surroundings. The music was surely very loud and clear, but I sounded tinny and distant with loads of echo effect on it. I realized the louder sounds were coming from the crowd, who were all shadowy hunched figures, huddling in groups and clearly whispering to each other. The whispers filled the air but I could hear each of them individually, and though I couldn't understand them I thought they were all whispering about me.

Eventually I stumbled away from it all back to my friends and felt myself return to normal stoned/drunk state without any more hallucinations.

Any thoughts about what additional drug was rolled up within my sly friend's marijuana? I never was able to track him down and ask... Fucking awesome experience though.

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:08 pm 

It's hard to say for sure, except that it couldn't have been shrooms or LSD because those chemicals break down under that kind of heat - it could have been a very small amount of DMT, as the speed and quick comedown definitely fit its MO, but then you probably would have detected a really shitty plastic taste in the smoke...I know people lace joints with PCP sometimes, but I'm not too familiar with it. It's also possible it was just really, really strong weed; people often underestimate weed's potential as a psychedelic when consumed in very large quantities. Beyond that, there are about a million different phenethylamines and synthetic tryptamines it could have been. 2C-B, 2C-E, 4-HO-DiPT, 5-MeO-DALT, bla bla bla. Honestly there's probably no way to know for sure without asking.

the_raytownian
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:27 pm 

PhantomGreen wrote:

One of my most memorable experiences with shrooms; A friend brought me a baggy, told me they were hydroponic very potent, be careful! I ended up eating 3 grams, my S/O at the time ate about one and a half. I did the usual, smoked a blunt out on the porch about 20 minutes after consumption as a sort of catalyst it always worked out well.
About 30 minutes later I noticed the palm trees in my front yard were quite vibrant, they had an aura about them that kept my attention, a wonderful fuzziness, very colorful and vibrant, a mostly still night yet they wavered and shook from winds unfelt, a beautiful purple green red haze emanating from them held my attention for a good while until in my peripheral vision I saw flames, vibrant orange flames engulfing the street in front of my house! My S/O was nowhere to be found at the time so no one to confirm my suspicion that alas! it was happening, Armageddon! the rapture, it was here before my eyes!
Around that time, I noticed my neighbors Semi Truck across the street rise slowly in the lake of fire and drift its way down the stream of flames. The colors! oh the colors, so beautiful I couldn't look away, I couldn't pry myself from my spot on the porch to find sanctuary, it was meant to happen. Moments later I hear a screech, I look to the sky and see La Lechuza drifting above my technicolor abode, screeching and screaming to unknown entities, calling about humanities doom, or for all I knew only my own! what have i done to deserve this oh great white owl? Why me, why now?
And then it went dark, the colors, the beauty, the wonderful epiphany of knowledge all at once gone, the terror, the fear!
I was told I was found in the fetal position in my front yard in the wee hours of the morning, it took a good while to wake me, but they were able to coax me from my slumber into bed. I woke up as blind as I have always been.

dude, it's really hard to read a wall of text when the words keep swashing around UTI.

i'm just saying. I've tried really haerd to read your post, and I can't do it right now. first ttime tripping in a HHHHHHOT minute. I'm out of my skull.

EDIT: Sorry mods, I am seriously bonkers right now. that post is old as shit. I'm still lost in the woods here...

EDIT#2: But as a rule of thumb, can we keep text in this thread in small chunks?

PhantomGreen
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:48 pm 

the_raytownian wrote:
PhantomGreen wrote:

dude, it's really hard to read a wall of text when the words keep swashing around UTI.

i'm just saying. I've tried really haerd to read your post, and I can't do it right now. first ttime tripping in a HHHHHHOT minute. I'm out of my skull.

EDIT: Sorry mods, I am seriously bonkers right now. that post is old as shit. I'm still lost in the woods here...

EDIT#2: But as a rule of thumb, can we keep text in this thread in small chunks?

I just edited it a little dude. I agree that was pretty ugly. Sorry about that.

mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat

Nameless_Rites
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:06 am 

I haven't done any drugs other than weed and the occasional DMT trip in about seven years, but:
I've tried mushrooms about 6 times. Didn't like it; the comeup is nauseating and the comedown feels like I'm trapped in a Thomas Ligotti book. Fuck mushrooms.
Tried LSD twice; once was a one hitter trip that was pretty mild, the other was a full on visual hallucinatory mindfuck. Although it is dangerous; it was the only time I've ever blacked out which was creepy to hear about. Watching a spider mummify and drain a fly caught in its web while tripping on acid was terrifying.
Tried mescaline once; it's hard to get a hold of but definitely my favorite hallucinogen. Visual like acid but much more manageable - no one knows you're on it. I went on a six hour bike trip and didn't feel winded once. Just be ready to puke.
I've done DMT many times and enjoyed the trips even though the smoke is so harsh it took me a few tries to hold it in long enough to really blast off. My friend believes it puts you in touch with the Jungian collective unconscious and it really does feel that way.
Once, I smoked a blunt dipped in PCP... probably the less said about that, the better.

Amber Gray
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:22 pm 

Bump, I love sharing my trips. Here is the last report I wrote, LSD. It's kinda long.

Spoiler: show
School had been out for a week now, summer was in full swing. I had purchased my ticket to see Starf*cker, (indie pop/electronic group) and my friends would get their's at the door. The mention of LSD had only been made to me that very day. Our fat friend, to whom we convinced the show was sold out so he wouldn't go, (it was a terrible move, but for the best, he would have hated it anyway) said that our friend N was interested in getting some. Apparently the acid connection that was iffy weeks before, had now turned legitimate. I was excited from that moment on. After breaking the false news, we left to my friend E's house. Trying to eliminate some confusion here, it was now myself, E, N, and another friend, A, at E's house. A had been conversing with the acid connect, and we came to the conclusion that we would buy twelve hits. Fast forwarding through the waiting period, we get the acid, and A trades a chocolate bar containing an eighth of mushrooms for two more hits. In total, we have fourteen, and we were off to meet A's girlfriend and her friends at the show.

It was hipster mania in there. I remember saying to my friends "there is an immeasurable amount of non-prescription glasses in here." The first act, one man, drunk as the dickens, playing under the moniker 'Feelings.' It was horrid. The "music" was uninspired and dull, and otherwise very rudimentary, like some if little kid found a mixing board in the basement and started fiddling around with it. And his vocals were even worse, cracky moans and mumbling, I was not enjoying myself. The second act, Wampire, was somewhat better. A full band, actual songs, but still blew. It was worth the wait, because Starf*cker was fantastic. Great sound, good visuals, crowd surfing horses and astronauts, and balloons falling from above. They put on a great show.

We returned to E's house at around midnight, and after some gathering of things and ourselves, we took the acid. I think everyone else took two to start with, someone might have even only taken one, but went right ahead and did all three of mine to the dome. It was bitter and numbing. Hopefully, we were in for a wild ride. We stayed inside while the tabs dissolved. I was drinking a cherry coke, I couldn't feel a thing on the spot of my tongue where the acid lie, so the fluid was weird. We also wanted to decide on a movie to watch beforehand, and get it all queued up, because I'm sure we would be too confused to later. We shuffled through the movie selection, and The Animal with Rob Schneider was jokingly brought up. A hadn't seen it, and we've all seen all these other movies dozens of times, so as dumb as it is, that's what we decided on. It had been about twenty minutes or so since we did the acid, and already I feel that shiver, that slight tingle, that lightness. At this point, we went outside to smoke a bowl on the porch.

Sitting outside, I could tell I just did acid. The plants were so bright and prominent. I was shivering erratically, but I don't think anyone noticed. After a bit, we moved into the garage, and continued the bowl. All the seats were taken, I leaned up against the truck. We started talking about how we felt, everyone had started their come up, we all had that same tingle. They began talking about visuals, and I guess no one had any yet. I took the most, though, and was experiencing some very minor hallucinations. I was spacing in and out of the conversation, looking at different surfaces. The markings on a wood cabinet separated themselves from each other. The floor began to spiral, but stopped quickly. Parts of it seemed closer to me than others, like it was warped. A had noticed my confusion. The longer I looked at his face, the tighter his skin grew. He had a very skeletal look about him. I was always the quiet one, and I was even more quiet now. We sat around in the garage for a while, shooting the sh*t and whatnot. According to them, my pupils were extremely large, while everyone else's weren't. I guess I was high.

We finished the bowl, and went back inside. We stopped in the kitchen to wash the X's off of our hands from the show, plus my hands were genuinely dirty. We noticed a carpenter ant crawling along the edge of the counter. It first struck me as bizarre, all these legs and segments, but I shook that feeling away. As we made our way to the living room, N had stopped, and started making slow body motions, he was doing tai-chi, I guess. He was embracing the acid, which we all felt strongly now. We made ourselves comfortable and turned on the movie, and I'll tell ya, it was weird. Never had a movie seemed so strange, and all the dumb jokes combined with the LSD made it uncomfortably hilarious. The characters looked as if they were made of clay. The first person cut scenes of him prowling around at night were almost jarring, we were all astounded after each one. At one point towards the end of the movie, there was a shadow of window blinds cast on the TV screen. Each segment of the screen grew away from each other and melded back. E's dachshund crawled into someone's lap, and we shared a gaze that seemed to last forever. The dog's face implanted itself in the center of my vision, while everything surrounding spiraled into a fractal mess. I almost believe we shared thoughts at that moment, he was a being on a higher level than me, guiding me through this haze. In reality, that moment only lasted like two seconds, but it was significant. The movie was over. E and N wanted to go smoke another bowl, but A and myself stayed inside. We turned off the lamp and sat in silence. I reached the peak of an intense acid trip.

I sat there on the couch, looking around. Everything breathed, nothing was still. Things would blow up like a balloon, and then pop. There was an endless loop of shadows gliding across the floor. I would close my eyes for a minute, and a neon outline of the furniture would remain. But the lines would melt into a puddle, and begin to boil. I opened my eyes with a loud pop, and confetti sprinkled downward from my sight. It was like on of those fireworks, 'BANG! shshshshshshshshshshshs". A turned his head to me and said: "Are you enjoying this as much as I am?". I simply looked at him and nodded. I had to go to the bathroom, I drank like three cherry cokes. Walking was definitely peculiar. My body felt so light. The hallway before the bathroom stretched further and further. I heard the raucous laughter of E and N through the door to the garage. Bathrooms have always been hard to navigate for me while on psychedelics. This was no different. I stood in front of the toilet, and watched it hover around, it would contort itself so much, that urination had become a difficult task. I literally couldn't do it, as I didn't want to, you know, get it everywhere. In hindsight, it would've been easier to just go outside. On my way out, I stopped and looked in the mirror. My entire iris was black, and this frightened me a tad, the look on my face. I walked back to the living room, the hallway that had stretched out before, now shrunk on my way back. I went to lie down on the couch, and zone out some more. It was still silent. A had asked me if I was having crazy auditory hallucinations. I said "like what?". I don't know why. But I was. Mainly that popping and crackling. If I closed my eyes, there would be a loud whir. I was looking upward now. A hallucination of a colorful compass-like object etched circles out of the ceiling. Each one would then descend to me, and evaporate. Occasionally, one of the circles would drift away, leaving an empty space where it used to be. I sat up, watching the ceiling the whole time as it shifted. All the circles were gone, and for a moment, there was nothing, not even myself. This split second dragged for a bit, this was the best example of time dilation from that night. I was thinking, "What's happened? Everything has ceased." It wasn't even just black, but a truly empty void, inhabited only by my ego, which had momentarily separated itself from my body. Surreal thoughts and phrases bolted through the emptiness. I heard loud thunder, and odd skittering. Random, miscellaneous words strung together to form sentences, looking back, they were nonsense, but I understood them at the time. The edge of the void began wrinkling inward, and another circle appeared in the center, the ceiling shone through. And just like that, the void had been wiped away. It was like a play, I had reached the end of an act, and some strange, omnipresent deity closed the curtain, and opened it once again. I was back on the couch, and for a second, I wasn't even hallucinating, everything was normal. For a moment I was thinking how weird my body felt, and how weird the body is. I am just a conscious, trapped inside a shell, all these thoughts and ideas compressed inside. While in that void, my conscious was free, and everything in my mind escaped, and began roaming free.

A had gotten up, blanket wrapped around him, "I'm going upstairs," he said. I guess he was ready to crash. He asked to me to hand him the vial on the table next to me, and I did, I was functioning easily. It was xanax for when we wanted to go to sleep. I was alone now. I decide to try to use the bathroom again. This time it wasn't as hard, and I finally relieved myself. I looked in the mirror again, still black. My skin had turned a weird orange color. The reflection of the wall behind me was a blur, and every feature on my body morphed slowly. The whites of my eyes had disappeared, and it was just two black dots, darting around my face. I walked back through this accordion of a hallway, and turned to the living room. It was completely different. Everything was growing all over everything else. It all amplified itself greatly, everything was a hundred times brighter, and I could see every color and every shade imaginable throughout the room. I was awestruck. The floor spun rapidly as I walked across it. I turned my attention to E's shoes, a pair of black and white Converse high tops. They lifted off the ground, just barely, about a centimeter, and began rotating. One went clockwise, the other counter-clockwise. I was fascinated, and continued watching. They landed, and then began vibrating. You know those wind up shoe toys that walk around? Well, they had wound themselves up. The right shoe would take a step, and the left would wait until it was down, and take it's own step. They walked all across the floor, leaving a sparkling black and white checkerboard trail behind them. Even when I turned my head, they would make their way into my peripheral and across the floor again. I looked up, and they continued walking, across the center of my vision, up walls, on the ceiling. I was dumbfounded. They walked with me into the kitchen, by that time, the entire living room floor was a glowing checkerboard. I was in the kitchen, and once they stepped onto the white kitchen floor, they disappeared. I looked back, and they were sitting there on the floor, which had returned to normal.

I went into the garage to join E and N, but N was just on his way back inside. E and I then shared a bowl. Every time I reached for it, my arms would move in slow motion, and even slower when I went to light it. After it was done, we went back inside, I was in front. Walking back to the living room I saw N sitting on the couch, staring at me. I couldn't see his face, but my mind improvised, painting one on, with a wide smile. I said, "What's up?" He just laughed and hopped up and toward me. When E came in, he asked where A had gone. I said he went upstairs. After a moment of frustration on his part, we all decided to migrate. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard to get some water from the fridge. I pushed the button in on the dispenser, and a red liquid filled my glass. An intense red. Bubbles rose from the water like it was carbonated. We went upstairs. The stairway seemed so high from the bottom. When we opened the door to E's room, it was pitch black. I shuffled in slowly as my vision was overtaken by kaleidoscope. E turned on the light, and the shards all fell away. A was lying in the bed. Someone had asked if he was having a bad trip, he said no and he was just tired. I think his trip was over by the time we got there, if not soon after. We all got situated, E in his chair, N sat at the end of the bed, and I sat up against the wall on the right side of the bed. The Simpsons had been turned on. While the opening sequence ran, I looked at my hands, I would wave them back and forth. The tracers were so prominent, that an image would still be in the place where I began to move it. I believe N had taken a fourth hit of acid by now, and he looked considerably high and confused. He was waving his hands around too.
I was still peaking, I could tell. The show had no meaning to me. I understood the words being said, and recognized them as language, but they didn't process in my mind. They were speaking English, but that lost all it's meaning to me. I wasn't even thinking in English, thoughts formed as vivid images in my mind's eye. Everything happening on the show was so miscellaneous, it was just a huge jumble of oddness, yet we were all cracking up. E would laugh hysterically and turn to us and say "I didn't understand any of that." If I focused on a single character, everything around their face would mold together, and they would be a head, floating in a sea of psychedelia. I would also notice characters aging, right before my eyes. Hair would grow long and gray, wrinkles would form around their face, until they died. I would see the skin rot off, until they were nothing but a skeleton. I was seeing characters getting hurt on TV, and it started occurring to me that I didn't understand basic concepts of life anymore, such as pain. I didn't understand feelings and physical sensations, emotions, language, etc. I would even pinch myself, I couldn't feel anything. Everything I knew about life had gone. I almost felt like I wasn't supposed to be alive. I felt that if I died that instant, nothing would change. The world would continue, and I would stay in this state. Like there was no border between life and death. I wasn't worried at all, just a little shocked that I had reached ego-death. This lasted for a while. I was already dead. If my heart stopped, I would remain in that bed, in the same state of confusion and state of mind, and nothing would change at all. Once I had reached that stage, that feeling would remain for the rest of the night. That feeling of acceptance.

I was coming down now. I had no idea what time it was, but we ended up watching four-ish episodes of the Simpsons. N was still very high. Earlier he had smacked the bed, A jerked up and asked "what was that?' N said he didn't know, or something, I'm not entirely sure how he replied. A said he was almost finally asleep before that, and he hadn't gotten any sleep the rest of the night. Language made more sense now, I could piece words together and understand what they meant. An odd hallucination, I remember, occurred while the show was on. I was looking straight ahead, towards the TV, and had my legs outstretched in front of me. The only way I could describe it was as a cliff side drive-in. With the bed as the cliff, and the TV Suspended out over the edge of the cliff. There was more to it than that, but you know, sometimes you just can't explain it. It's all personal, only you understand what you're trying to say. Sometimes it's like "Whoa, that plant is growing up the wall," and everyone will say yeah man. Sometimes you try to put it into words but you can't, and what does come out is jumbled and confusing.

I don't remember much of what else happened while the sun was down, but it soon rose, much to all of our surprise. We tried to smoke another bowl in the room, but that confusion kept setting in. Someone would hold it forever, stuff like that. If I recall correctly, we didn't finish it for at least two hours. That morning was riddled with bewilderment. A and E had been trying to go to sleep earlier, so they did a lot of xanax, but it only got them high. We were trudging around the room, throwing ourselves all over the furniture. N was still pretty on acid, but I think he started coming down. I was almost all the way down, there were still mild tracers and confusion, of course. We would start looking for things, but forget what and continue looking. "I have no idea what I'm looking for." We discussed taking a morning walk, and smoking the bowl outside, (which was still going around, apparently) but we never made it. It was around eight o'clock, and we were still shuffling around, falling everywhere on purpose. Nobody had any idea about anything. We were fried. A bottle of Gatorade suddenly came into existence, I don't know where it came from, and someone took a drink and remarked that it was the greatest thing he had ever drank. We all took long, very long, satisfying gulps, and whole-heartedly agreed. I myself was parched, and this Gatorade quenched like no other.

We wandered around some more, then E's dad went off to work. We took that as the queue to go downstairs and outside. Most of the confusion was gone. We sat outside, which was incredibly bright and vibrant. Everything was calm. We smoked about 600 bowls and reminisced about the night. It was rejuvenating, to say the least. I felt like I had just been born.

[New release] Noosefiller - Noosefilller (Technical/Progressive Black Metal)
Q'uq'umatz (Avant-garde/progressive metal/psychedelic/noise rock)

themicrulah
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:25 pm 

HAHAHAHA! This thread actually exits... oh man...

So why don't any of you like the Grateful Dead again?
A MILE HIGH ROTTEN EGG AIR OF DEATH, ASSAULTS YOUR NOSTRILS!

Atropus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:30 pm 

Aside from alcohol, I honestly don't like drugs.

Amber Gray
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:38 pm 

Trip report aside, I've done LSD, LSA, and mushrooms countless times, DMT, mescaline, salvia, 2C-B, and some unpleasant ones as well such as datura (literally poison, don't do, ever), nutmeg, and DXM.

The most intense experience I've had came from 10.5 grams of mushrooms lemon tekked plus an MAOI. Ten hours of complete ego loss, about half of which was spent weeping.

themicrulah
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:41 pm 

Amber Gray wrote:
The most intense experience I've had came from 10.5 grams of mushrooms lemon tekked plus an MAOI. Ten hours of complete ego loss, about half of which was spent weeping.

I don't really believe you actually did that. Sorry.
A MILE HIGH ROTTEN EGG AIR OF DEATH, ASSAULTS YOUR NOSTRILS!

Amber Gray
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:45 pm 

I don't care :)

niix
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:33 am 

smoked this salvia (blue level) one specific time, on a couch.. took a hit, held, started feeling like i was, a part of the couch. like i became a piece of it. then felt this surge of power in front of me pull me forward landing face first into the carpet, then i felt a if my face became a part of the floor.. sort of as if i was eternally falling face first through the floor.. it was weird, felt like forever. also heard all kinds of 'panic sounds'..

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3