Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
LunnaDunkelheit
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:21 pm 

Hail!
I've been seeing many fake information coming from an specific user, which I will not mention here.
I believe there should be any moderation on these updates.
One case that I can really tell it's completely wrong, it's about MURDER RAPE.
I know the band very well and the member and:
1 - Murder Rape was NEVER over. There was an information that the band was split (already corrected)
2 - Agathodemon is not 54 years old (this information is not trully relevant. But why would someone post something they don'y really know?)
3 - Ipsissimus (former guitar player) is NOT a budhist or anything like this
4 - Nargothrond left the band because he is a international jiu jitsu champion, and had problems with schedule. He is NOT a Christian, and doesn't work in any church.
5 - Evil Horde Records NEVER went Bankrupt

I can't imagine why someone would place these fake information. Black Metal should be united, and not create lies about bands, for any reason.
I always believed this was a serious website, so it's a shame that someone will come and put fake information into it.

Fulgurius
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:10 am 

All that was added by the user Tueur. I've told him to check this thread. Let's see what he has to say.

Tueur
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:09 am 

Well I'll exceptionally post on forums...

First of all, sorry if I added some false information IT WAS NOT INTENTIONAL (despite what some of you might think)

I got all the information from Surgath from the band Great Vast Forest with whom I'm in contact and who has always provided reliable information about brazilian bands, including demo covers, line-up corrections (links to other bands), old reviews/articles from zines, a band (Psicostasia).

Now I trusted him maybe too much.

He rehearsed with Murder Rape 13 years ago, does it make him bitter with the band? No idea, to me he never seemed.

About Ipsissimus: some info here

http://www.wasiwaska.org/organization/jose-mikosz

He's indeed a painter and a visionary art researcher. Now the term buddhist was surely misused in this case.

I know that he has had problems with the label Evil Horde Records, being apparently ripped off about some CD re-release (sadly I deleted all the emails with photos and articles he had provided me)

I suggest you contact him directly here [email protected] for info about this entire mess and just delete the info I added.

I'll conclude by saying I'm just tired of always being attacked about my work, I'll NEVER vandalize the site. Do you really think I spend so many hours adding correct information AND correcting people's blunders and afterwards adding false info on purpose? ... THEN don't give me the Metal Knight rank and simply ban me -_-'

Oh yeah I had forgotten that everyone is here so perfect and never make mistakes ...

Now you have my email on my profile for more questions

LunnaDunkelheit
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:52 pm 

Hello!

I really appreciate your answer to this post. I believe when you say it was not intentional. I really thought there should be someone behind these lies.
I’ve checked hundreds of updates from you, then I realized you were a very valuable member to the webpage.

But truth must be found, so I had to investigate.

I believe that yes, it is personal. Because everybody here knows that these information are nothing but lies. That’s why I’ve got so angry about that. (not only me, I can assure).

Surgath rehearsed 3 times with Murder Rape. The band was choosing between 3 frontmen. He was not chosen because he didn’t fit to the band ideas (whatever).
I’ve heard that information directly from Agathodemon (after this happened, Surgath declared in several zines that he made part of the band, and that he left the band to go on with his project...).

Well, about Ipsissimus, yes he’s a researcher, painter..but really not buddhist.

About the Evil Horde subject, it was painted like he wanted. The story is a little bit different.....No one was ripped off...it’s a shame what he did. If he had problems with the Label, he should solve it directly with them...I’ll tell you the whole story privately if you’re interested.

Well...I want just to say again, I NEVER intended to attack your work. I respect you for spending all this time updating the page, and everything. I access the page every day, searching for information all the time. But lies are lies, and I can’t see the bands I respect being attacked with lies by someone who can’t solve their problems as a man.

This is a true shame to our scene.

Once again thanks for the explaining.

L.

soulerazer
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:22 pm 

Due motherfuckers like this our scene was not respected in other countries.

Panzerphallus
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:30 pm 

Recently several false and traitors has been revealed around here, this one of Surgath I did not expect, I want to see the response that this worm will give !

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.