Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
somberlain93
I'm not sexist, I have binders full of women friends!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:34 am 

I have not even been a member of this forum for a month yet, and it's already been discouraging. I've tried rolling with the punches when people are rude for no reason. But now I log in and see text under my username, somehow implying that the only females I know are pics saved on my pc and that I must be misogynist all because I happened to contribute to the "girls are posers" thread (or whatever it was called) not giving opinion but just sharing my perspective based on actual experiences. I didn't make the thread nor was I a major participant. I added my two cents and went about my business. This is how I'm treated for assuming I had the same right as anyone else to join the discussion? It's not always good to judge people by their appearance and age, but I'll do it anyway -- looking through the "post your pic" thread, I feel very confident that I've probably had far more than my fair share of hot girls compared to many of the guys that posted their pics, some who look like they probably haven't seen a vagina since they came sliding out of their mother's cunt. I was quite respectful and not at all controversial when I wrote in that thread, but this is what I get for simply daring to participate??? So basically I have to keep my mouth shut if I see that the majority is taking a certain side on an issue, or else put up with other posters AND NOW MODS fucking with me? Real nice work.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:10 pm 

somberlain93 wrote:
WAAAAH I SAID STUPID SHIT AND GOT CALLED OUT ON IT. *takes roids* YOU'RE ALL VIRGIN FAGS ANYWAY, I'VE BANGED SO MANY HOT CHICKS BRO, DO U EVEN LIFT?!

Dude, you're not the first nor will you be the last newbie to begin his (potentially short) tenure by opening with a bunch of easily mockable nonsense. You affirm misogynistic nonsense by doing the same "anecdotes = universal truth" crap that Civil did, get called on it, and then respond by bragging about all the sex you apparently have whilst taking large swipes at the community as a whole. You really think this is going to help?

In short: grow up.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.