Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
hyalmalindele
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:13 pm 

The long-awaited return of CAUCHEMAR!!!
Saturday August 25th @ KATACOMBES
1635 St Laurent blvd., Montreal, Quebec H2X 2S9

https://www.facebook.com/events/412093505495561/

Suite à une tournée européenne—et quelques concerts exclusifs un peu à travers le monde—, Cauchemar sera de retour en ville pour s’y produire pour la première fois en plus d’un an et demi. Leur premier EP, sorti sur l’étiquette Nuclear War Now! Prods, a été favorablement accueilli par les amateurs du heavy et du doom metal, et leurs prestations sont déjà connues pour être des rituels de dégagement de magie inegalés.

En cette occasion, Cauchemar sera accompagné par Occultation (Profound Lore Records), qui présenteront leur premier LP—récemment lancé; Demontage (Shadow Kingdom Records), qui seront de retour après presque six ans d’absence à Montréal; ainsi que par Borrowed Time (High Roller Records), qui comptent une demo auto-produite et un EP sorti sur Dying Victims Productions - Allemagne.

Metalian (Heavy Artillery Records), nos héros du heavy metal, ouvriront cette soirée qui s’annonce comme un évènement à ne pas manquer !

----

After more than a year and a half of absence and following a successful European tour, Cauchemar (Nuclear War Now! Prods) will be back in town for an evening of heavy/doom. La Vierge Noire, their debut EP, has been widely acclaimed, and their live performances are now renowned for their unique magic.

Additionally, Occultation (Profound Lore Records) will be presenting their recently released debut LP; Demontage (Shadow Kingdom Records) will be back after almost six years of absence; and Borrowed Time (High Roller Records) will play songs from their demo and EP (out on Dying Victims Productions - Germany) for the first time in Montreal.

Metalian (Heavy Artillery Records), our very own heavy metal heroes, will open the show!

CAUCHEMAR
Heavy/Doom Metal, Ottawa

OCCULTATION
Eerie Occult Metal, NYC

DEMONTAGE
Black Doom Metal Psychedelia, Toronto

BORROWED TIME
Arcane Heavy Metal, Detroit/Lansing

METALIAN
Heavy Metal, Montréal

Les billets sont en vente Aux 33 Tours, au Profusion et aux Katacombes.
Tickets for sale at Aux 33 Tours, Profusion and Katacombes.

Affiche fait par/poster by Annick.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:07 pm 

I'll be there. :)

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

Veracs
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:10 pm 

You guys are fucking great. Not to spam the thread, but when is the full length coming?!

Thing is, Suicide Silence actually are more sonically massive than a good 95% of all the death metal bands in the Archives! Not metal, sure, but definitely a lot more brutal.

Under_Starmere wrote:
Manowar aren't the Kings of Metal. They're pretenders to a throne that doesn't exist.!

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:11 am 

There's no date yet, but I could ask Annick, I'll be there too! Can't wait to meet Abominatrix as well!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:27 pm 

I asked Annick the same thing just yesterday, and she said she didn't know, "probably next year".

I also heard her and François rehearse some new songs, and they sound like they're gonna be killer! :)

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:04 pm 

Tonight! / Ce soir! Yeah!

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:04 am 

Great show from everyone! :headbang: Abom was in great shape, and Annick just nailed it. She was so into it, it was beautiful to watch.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:

hyalmalindele
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:49 am 

Morrigan wrote:
Great show from everyone! :headbang: Abom was in great shape, and Annick just nailed it. She was so into it, it was beautiful to watch.

Thanks for coming, was good to talk to Hellblazer there as well! See you again some day!

Yes Satannick is POSSESSED on the stage!

Reply to topic