Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:24 pm 

Thats about how much it costs me for one CD.
Admittedly the airmail prices for sending multiple LPs are massive from Canada as they automatically charge insurance and such on airmail packages with no options to not pay it.
I am not bothered about the surface mail, just sending it at the right time instead of being too 'busy' to send one package without waiting over 2 months to send it, and then marking $100 value when he hasn't paid for insurance to claim that back if it gets lost anyway.

If the package turns up, I will declare it a miracle. Otherwise I will make here, NWN and any other place this idiot attempts to trade take note of the fact he would have stolen 100 euros worth of CDs from me.

Arzath, if you are watching (which you have informed me on many times you are) and I do not receive the LPs, I will remove this thread if you return my CDs. Otherwise you are a thieving little shit and I will see to it that you don't get away with it.

Wanted Vinyl:
http://v2.metal-archives.com/board/view ... =6&t=79119

MCCULT
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:34 pm 

Looks like shitty human drama.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:36 pm 

an interesting thing about 'mail' is that you don't have to declare what's in it, no customs label etc

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:30 pm 

If I'm understanding the situation clearly, we just can't call Arzath a rip off at the moment, so I'm gonna remove his adress from the OP.

Throne of Ahaz. I'm suggesting you discuss with him...

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:54 pm 

I have discussed with him, hence the creation of this thread in the first place.
All I have had is abuse and taunts.

As it stands for me, and from agreement from a lot of others here, what this guy is doing is completely unacceptable. IF I ever receive the trade, I will remove the rip-off, but people should be kept in the loop about disrespectful and rude traders at the very least, and you have no right to censor that in all honesty, public forum or not.

I do however accept the removal of his address, maybe that was a bit too forward.

Wanted Vinyl:

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:20 pm 

i post the day payment is received usually, i even know the collection times from the post office, which i try to tie in with.
Throne_of_Ahaz: have you contacted customs to see if they have your parcel? [is that how it works over there?]

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:24 pm 

My customs send letters to tell you they have your package and customs charges are due on it. If I haven't received one yet, it means I either am not going to be charged any (which would be a massive bonus), or it isn't here yet.

Being surface mail, Arzath has enlightened me with "it could be with you in 2-3-4 weeks maybe more". I hope none of you ever deal with this guy again, his disrespectful attitude is incredible.

Wanted Vinyl:

Arzath
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:39 pm 

All I have had is abuse and taunts ? wtf, are you living in a csi episode? you shit on me each days, starting topic with my personal infos (your the first to cry after i put your infos on this same topic) and saying im a rip off each 2 seconds when i am not and i am the one that abused you? not sexually i hope?)

As it stands for me, and from agreement from a lot of others here, (most of people that answered this topic never dealed with me and dont know me, they just like funny forum drama, and it works well so far, but if their ''agreements'' makes you happy... you also like drama i think?)

what this guy is doing is completely unacceptable. (i never said the opposite, since the beginning i said i been slowest ever and took retarted time to ship, never tryed to hide this, that dont makes me a rip off, unfortunaly for you, you seem hope very hard each second of your existence that i am...)

IF I ever receive the trade, I will remove the rip-off (you will receives the lps in the next couples of weeks, again, unfortunaly for your favorite topic i am not a rip off, but anyway, no need to remove anything, you spend already too much time on this, the bad is already well done :)

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:24 pm 

Throne of Ahaz, you can't do anything else but wait.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 am 

Just a quick update to say that the package still hasn't arrived. It is now the 17th of April.

Wanted Vinyl:

invocator2k
Forum enforcer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:04 pm 

Quite frankly, if the items were sent by surface mail on March 21st, there's no use bumping this thread again at least before May 21st. By experience, surface mail to Europe/UK from Canada is 6-8 weeks.

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:25 am 

Up. Package arrives.

Wanted Vinyl:

Arzath
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:44 am 

Throne_of_Ahaz wrote:
Withdrawing my problem with Arzath. Package arrived today (21st April), it was posted on the 21st March about 1 1/2 months after he received my part.
He has admitted to being slow, which I had a problem with as it smelt of rip-off, but the package is here now.

Please beware that packaging from Arzath isn't the best though, just 3 LPs in a mailer, no extra padding or card stiffeners used. Lucky to only have them bent a small amount in one corner.

Not an experience I want to go through again (and I won't), but the guy comes through in the end.

haha, you really take yourself for a princess, always something to cry about? sorry to have used a lp cardboard box to ship your records, hope you liked the colour of the pencil i used to write your adress at least? i know i had to use this kind of safebox for your little princess whims, with some flowers parfumes in it, is that been enough to satisfy yourself? never enough eh?

dont forget that you shipped cds without case in a bubble envelope, WHAT?, not with triple cardboard layers and triple layers of bubble inside 4 heavily padded enveloppes inside the largest box ever made? what a shame! avoid this guy! worst trader ever!!!

:beer:

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:58 am 

And then we are back to this again. Doesn't do you yourself any favours acting like a child does it?

I am merely pointing out facts. I ALWAYS send without jewel cases (as I state to everyone I trade or sell to), and I package them in individual sleeves, between two layers of thick card and inside a tightly packaged bubble mailer.

You package came like this:

Surface mail with this kind of packaging doesn't exactly provide adequate protection does it?

Also, I don't see how I have done anything wrong here (bar post your address a bit too soon which I apologise for). I sent your package first, waited a month before even contacting you. You jumped in at the deep and and went straight into these childish responses. You admitted to being slow, but then took another 2-3 weeks to post the package. I posted this thread, as at that point I was down 100 euros in CDs. Anyone else here would do the same, no? You send me more abusive messages, then tell me package is surface mail and extremely slow, and then you package it extremely poorly.

The whole LP vs CD debate isn't really very relevant when you AGREED to the trade originally is it? If you didn't want to, why did you agree to it? Fuck off Arzath.

Wanted Vinyl:

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:59 am 

For anyone watching this thread, all 3 LPs were still inside the sleeves and all inside one PVC sleeve for 'protection'.

Wanted Vinyl:

Throne_of_Ahaz
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:09 am 

Also, mods, please remove this thread now, it is serving no more purpose other than to become a slanging match.

Wanted Vinyl:

Arzath
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:23 am 

yeah im also pointing some real facts my good friend, if you dont want it starting again, why not keeping your mouth shut? why crying about lp mailer when the records are received in the same condition i showed you before i ship?. the lps where not moving all around the box and the pic your showed dont show any damages... also could you please make me a favor and take your medication? i never started any debate about lp vs cd???wtf :) if i agreed trade the trade was fine with me. i never talked about that... i was talking about packaging... you even create points i never talked about to cry a little bit more, its sad :( ...

yes my princess, ill go fuck off now, ok? now?

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:54 pm 

hey cool you got it :thumbsup:

blashyrkh66
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:57 am 

Wow Arzath. You set up a trade, wait for what anyone would consider to be way too long to hold up your end of the deal, and you act like this when your trading partner makes a legitimate complaint? Instead of acting like an adult and owning up to your mistake, you attack him. Face it, you were wrong. You were the bad guy in this situation. Try apologizing. I hope they don't delete this thread so everyone can see what kind of a person they'd be dealing with if they trade with you.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:05 am 

blashyrkh66 wrote:
I hope they don't delete this thread so everyone can see what kind of a person they'd be dealing with if they trade with you.
definitely agree with this.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2