Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
At_The_Gallows_End
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:17 pm 

I tried submitting a review and when I click on submit it may have not gone through. How can I check to see the status of pending reviews to make sure it went through?

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:23 pm 

After you submit a review, a page opens immediately after that says whether or not the review was submitted. It says on the same page that it is pending moderator/admin approval. There is no way for regular users to see this queue.

What you can do though is try to write a review again in the box it provides. If it shows up with the review you wrote, it'll say above it that the review was submitted but is still pending approval. This means that it indeed was submitted, but hasn't been accepted yet (by a mod/admin).
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

At_The_Gallows_End
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:38 pm 

OzzyApu wrote:
After you submit a review, a page opens immediately after that says whether or not the review was submitted. It says on the same page that it is pending moderator/admin approval. There is no way for regular users to see this queue.

What you can do though is try to write a review again in the box it provides. If it shows up with the review you wrote, it'll say above it that the review was submitted but is still pending approval. This means that it indeed was submitted, but hasn't been accepted yet (by a mod/admin).

Would it have to be the same exact review?

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:18 pm 

What I mean is go to the album page that you reviewed. Click where it says "write a review" or whatever. Now, if you already wrote a review for it and submitted it, then the review you wrote should show up instead of a blank box. This means that the review you wrote is pending.
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

At_The_Gallows_End
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:23 pm 

OK, thanks.

[EDIT:]
Thank God, it went through

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.