Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Kerber
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:11 pm 

I once dreamt Crimson by Edge of Sanity. I was listening to the album before I slept and I had the lyrics in front of me.
That was the less weird one.

I was in Montenegro on vaication when I dreamt this one. I watched some survival-quiz-task jungle show, and I remembered the face of one of the competitors.Then I went to sleep.

I was on a playground, everything was fine. I was alone there. Then all of a sudden that guy from that show pops up in front of me. At first I'm not scared even though he has the body of Alien (from Alien vs Predator). Then his head explodes and turns into Alien's head. I freak out and start running. I ran to a place in Belgrade where usually metalheads hang out, there I saw my cousin. I talked to him a bit and then go like: "Gotta run bro a monster is chasing me". I'm still running from it even though its not there anymore. I still have the feeling I'm being chased. Then I go through an arch. To some sort of a garden. It has a little straight path. On the sides of the path there are small white Julius Caesar's busts basically making a wall on the sides of the path. I can still see the green of the garden behind them. I go forward to a really big bronze Julius Caesar bust that turned green (from age). As I approach it, I put my hand forward to touch it.
I touch it and wake up.
Incidentally Julius Caesar is my favourite historical person

slavonic777
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:03 pm 

Yesterday I had strange dream. I was on some train station at night and there was some black guy - stranger, he was wearing glasses and was looking very serious. He asked me how can he get to one destination, he named concrete town, he said it is in Australia. I answered that I dont know and that he should try ask in enquiry office.
When I woke up, I remembered that town he said in dream - I never heard about that town before! I wrote it on a paper and I returned to bed. Today I was googling that town and it really exist! I am not sure if it is town but something it is, some area or so... It scared me a little.

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:40 pm 

Alright so I was in a big tower with huge windows looking down at a war that consisted of midgets in parkas killing each other with ice picks in the middle of a snow storm. Suddenly they got jet packs and flew up from the ground and floated to the top floor of the tower, where I was. They started throwing spears through the windows. Then I started running and for some reason I was now in some ghetto and I realized they were no longer chasing me. I sat down on the stairs to someones house to drink beer wrapped in a paper bag with some gangsters. Then some angel descended from the heavens and we screwed. Then the angel started gasping for air and died. Suddenly the midgets wearing parkas on jet packs started chasing me with their spears again. Weird dream.

BlastManStanding
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:07 am 

One of the craziest dreams I had was when I was driving a motorcycle (which is weird in itself since I'm not much of a biker) in the middle of this horrfyingly intense storm. It was right here where I live in a rather small gated community, and there was immense thunder, lightning, wind and trees crashing around every 2 seconds. So as I was cruising through this fucker (again, no idea why), a car started flipping over like mad and hit my bike, forcing me about 100 feet in the air. Incredibly, I landed on my feet completely unharmed, and right after that I woke up. This, along with a handful of others come with the tag of "vivid dream side effects" thanks to the medication I'm on. :D

genericmetalhead666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:40 am 

Last night I had a trippy dream. I dreamt I was shooting up heroin for the first time (which I don't. I've never even been near it). Then I thought "how's this going to be" and all of a sudden everything becomes hazy and I'm walking down this street and I'm really aware of how my feet feel every time I take a step, and then I realize it feels really good to take a step, in fact it feels euphoric, and I start kind of bouncing along.

Then I woke up and my body felt iced over and my mind was completely hazy and I couldn't tell if it had been a dream or not and it scared me until I fully realized it had been a dream.

I've had a lot of times when I'd wake up and not be able to tell if I was stoned or not in the past (which is one of the reasons I stopped smoking). Pretty strange to have a heroin dream though when I have no idea what it is like.

Slag
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:12 am 

dystopia4 wrote:
Alright so I was in a big tower with huge windows looking down at a war that consisted of midgets in parkas killing each other with ice picks in the middle of a snow storm. Suddenly they got jet packs and flew up from the ground and floated to the top floor of the tower, where I was. They started throwing spears through the windows. Then I started running and for some reason I was now in some ghetto and I realized they were no longer chasing me. I sat down on the stairs to someones house to drink beer wrapped in a paper bag with some gangsters. Then some angel descended from the heavens and we screwed. Then the angel started gasping for air and died. Suddenly the midgets wearing parkas on jet packs started chasing me with their spears again. Weird dream.
I love this. I wasn't expecting anything this funny, oh my goodness. hahaha Please, keep them coming, mate. haha

NickolausPacione
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:43 pm 

I had a nightmare in the sleeper lounge of Amtrak about the whole lounge being full of vampires. I wrote a story out of this called Among Shadows, it's been one of those people actually came to site looking for it. The other one was a nightmare about my old scars from being stabbed five times reopening.

defyexistance
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:22 am 

I know I have had weirder, but I can recall this one with clarity.

The sky was a slate gray all day and night, and my friend left his car at my house. I needed to get to the store (I think it was Piggly Wiggly) for something, but the town was completely deserted. I didn't have a license, but I figured that if the town was devoid of life, I wouldn't need one anyways. So I'm driving in the car and whenever I hardly even tap the accelerator, I zoom off at hundreds of mph. (I think this comes from my apprehension of driving his car because it is pretty fast, but whatever.) I decide after a few blocks that its unsafe to drive the car, and I don't want to ruin his car, so I try to get back home. I can't get the car to accelerate less than before, so I can't control where it goes. I live by the lake, so while trying to get home, I accidentally turn into the circuitous scenic drive by the water. The car isn't accelerating so strangely any more, so I turn around and head back towards the street to my house. While turning, I drop something (I think a ball of some kind, maybe a racket ball??). I need it for some reason, so I have to try and pick it up but the car keeps idling and I can't stop it entirely, so I have to try and drive by the ball again and again and pick it up while in the car by leaning out the window. The car is an suv, so of course I can't reach the ball, but I can't go home without it, so I'm stuck eternally circling.

Weird, huh? :scratch:

Care to interpret this?

My friend had a weird one he told me about too. he was sleeping over and dreamed that a giant pinecone was towering outside the second story window. This pinecone was somehow extremely ominous and frightening to him, but I couldn't help laughing at the oddity of the dream.
"Our bodies will turn to ashes, our bones will fade to dust, our lives will be forgotten, all our dreams crushed... reality, perception, biased by our egos, mutilated by our superegos, I transcend these for now I am one with the void."-Eclipse Eternal

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:13 am 

Had a little funny dream last night:

I was walking around in a big city, and I was carrying many of my tapes from my music collection.
I lost some of them on the ground, so i sat down to pick them up again.
Then I said to myself: Why the hell am i carrying my tapes around in this city?

And then I realised that I was dreaming. Then I just dropped all the tapes on the ground (Beacouse I knew that they was safe in my shelf at home, in real life) And i decided to fly abowe the city insted.

kaltregen
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:23 pm 

.. .. ... .

Last edited by kaltregen on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
fetalfeast
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:54 pm 

forestcorpse wrote:

I was walking around in a big city, and I was carrying many of my tapes from my music collection.

And then I realised that I was dreaming. Then I just dropped all the tapes on the ground (Beacouse I knew that they was safe in my shelf at home, in real life) And i decided to fly abowe the city insted.

Sounds to me like you had a lucid dream.

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:14 pm 

fetalfeast wrote:
forestcorpse wrote:

Sounds to me like you had a lucid dream.

Yep, I did :)
Have been reading alot of the theme, and find it very, very interesting.

LlamaTrainer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:35 pm 

I had a dream last night where Sunn O))), Boris, and Oprah Winfrey collaborated and made a drone album...

LovecraftHorror
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:11 am 

Tim Robbins (the guy who starred in The Shawshank Redemption), told me he was Stephen King. Then he proceeded to tell me that Nate Hatred...

The pro wrestler, played guitar for Blues Traveler. But only on Run Around.

BlastManStanding
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:53 am 

Not so much weird as it was shocking, but earlier this year I dreamt I was at a random gig and tried to throw up the infamous "\m/", only for some reason my fingers stiffened up and I couldn't extend my index & pinkie to make the symbol. When I woke up that morning, I had just read that Ronnie Dio passed away...

Most dreams I have hardly make sense, but that one certainly did when I thought about it. Very sad indeed.

deathbotkilroy
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:46 pm 

i have this recurring dream about travelling to srange somewhat familiar cities , and buying a shitton of heroin or crack and then if i got heroin ill only have aplastic spoon or if i got crack ill olnly be able to find plastic tubes to make a pipe out of..so i spend my whole dream trying to come up with the equipment i need to get high and when i finally get it as soon as i do my shot or take my hit right when i would in real life be feeling it i wake up..and am like wow im glad that was a dream cuz i gotta take ua's ive been having this dream for a whole year and it never changes the scenery does but the situation is always the same and when im dreaming theres like this little voice yelling at me for going to such extreme lenghts to us cuz i been clean for over a year.

Death157
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:47 am 

ENKC wrote:
Last night I dreamt that Slipknot had been accepted onto the Metal Archives and spent the whole dream trying to comprehend why. Is it odd that I'm even dreaming about this place now?

LULL! I get pretty effed up dreams where obviously non metal bands get accepted in the archives and get ridiculously high scores (i.e. Green Day, Fleet Foxes, Pink Floyd, Tool) I think In one of them some elitist reviewer goes on glorifying Green Day's immense brutality and even compared it to Negura Bunget's OM in terms of atmosphere. WTFLOL

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:08 am 

lol I actually had a dream about this place not too long ago. I was in a pretty big argument with a bunch of people, but now of course i can't remember what it was about or who it was with lol

The_Beast_In_Black wrote:
I touch ladies all the time.
Ladies can't get enough of my touchings

Mike_64
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:41 pm 

ok this one was pretty weird so here goes:

the dream starts off with me, my father, my sister, and my grandfather going to some amusement park. so then i'm going to a snack bar to get some tacos and burritos and i get out my wallet and i have no cash (actually there was absolutely nothing in it). so my dad is across the street and i tell him i need some money. he tells me he's going to go get some out of the car and he leaves. as me, my grandfather, and my sister wait, out of nowhere Cam Newton (this year's Heisman trophy winner) pops out and asks us, "what's crackin'?" none of us do anything and so he starts talking to us about how much he loves Mexican food. but the whole time for whatever reason i keep thinking about what a dick he was. And all of a sudden he looks at my sister all sinisterly and asks her out. I was shocked and really annoyed, especially when my sister agreed to go on a date with him tomorrow. Then for whatever reason, i got really nervous and looked for my tacos to find that Cam Newton and my grandfather were devouring them. I was shocked and asked him "what the fuck are you doing? those are mine asshole!" they both went "OOPS!!!!!" and we all started laughing and then my mind did a complete 180 degrees and i thought how awesome Cam was and told him i was happy he was dating my sister.

WTF does this shit mean?

Well, that's not uncommon at all. Many people go on 4chan in order to get off.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:21 am 

Mike_64 wrote:

the dream starts off with me, my father, my sister, and my grandfather going to some amusement park. so then i'm going to a snack bar to get some tacos and burritos and i get out my wallet and i have no cash (actually there was absolutely nothing in it). so my dad is across the street and i tell him i need some money. he tells me he's going to go get some out of the car and he leaves. as me, my grandfather, and my sister wait, out of nowhere Cam Newton (this year's Heisman trophy winner) pops out and asks us, "what's crackin'?" none of us do anything and so he starts talking to us about how much he loves Mexican food. but the whole time for whatever reason i keep thinking about what a dick he was. And all of a sudden he looks at my sister all sinisterly and asks her out. I was shocked and really annoyed, especially when my sister agreed to go on a date with him tomorrow. Then for whatever reason, i got really nervous and looked for my tacos to find that Cam Newton and my grandfather were devouring them. I was shocked and asked him "what the fuck are you doing? those are mine asshole!" they both went "OOPS!!!!!" and we all started laughing and then my mind did a complete 180 degrees and i thought how awesome Cam was and told him i was happy he was dating my sister.

WTF does this shit mean?

:lol: Holy shit man, i think i broke a rib laughing at this! The best thing is that as I read this, i could totally see this happening in real life. Just for clarificaion, your dad actually left left or just left to get cash from the car?

Mike_64
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:40 am 

Gelseth_Andrano wrote:
Mike_64 wrote:

WTF does this shit mean?

:lol: Holy shit man, i think i broke a rib laughing at this! The best thing is that as I read this, i could totally see this happening in real life. Just for clarificaion, your dad actually left left or just left to get cash from the car?

he actually left and didn't come back, in the dream anyway. lately whatever the last thing i though about before i fall asleep usually ends up in my dreams. after i wrote this, i remembered eating Del Taco for dinner and was reading some college football article before hitting the sack. maybe i should watch some porn before i go to sleep tonight... ;-)

Well, that's not uncommon at all. Many people go on 4chan in order to get off.

kahuka
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:58 am 

Ok, I just dreamt some crazy fucking shit !

Basically, the dream consisted of several events, and I am not sure in which order they took place. Even though I think there might have been more, these are the events I can quite clearly remember:

- I was doing some group project thing for a university course and we were like ~4-5 people sitting at a table with our papers discussing something. All of a sudden, an old school friend of mine appeared and told me to write his name on a piece of paper. I had a little difficulty remembering his actual last name but eventually I got it down as Dynamo Holm or something (it's NOT that in reality!). Anyway, when I'd written the name, the last name looked more as though it said "video game console" and I remember I thought this was just hilarious and I could not stop laughing, even though in the dream, this was a serious matter, and my friend was probably going to be executed for having a signature that did not look like his own name.

- It was easter time (don't ask me how I knew it was!), and I was in a room with a married couple. At different times we all had to leave the room separetely, leaving only 2 of us in the room at the time. When I was alone in the room with the man, he told me that he was too fat to clean his own dick when he took a shower, so I had to do it for him. So I did. And it was fucking bizarre. I was shampooing the pubic hair and there was just so much of it, and it felt so real. And then, when I was left with the woman, I turned into a similar woman (about 60 years old, kind of short, with a chubby body and short hair) and we had our picture taken together. When it was my turn to go into the corridor, I remember it as though leading to the room where I did the project thing and signed my friends name, or as if they were atleast somehow connected. Although I'm not sure in which order the both events took place.

- I was in a bunkbed, and I woke up, and I had the feeling that I should really go to school, because it was the start of a new week and we were doing something I really should not miss, but I SO fucking did NOT want to go. So I don't think I did, because instead:

- I was at some fucking grizzly safari with my family (I recently watched the movie "Grizzly Man", I think it had something to do with that). Basically we were in Alaska somewhere following a trail with grizzly bears all around us. When we got to a bridge we bumped into some other group also out there, and I told my family we needed to turn the fuck around right now or we would be eaten, but they did not agree at all and got all mad at me. Anyway, at that time there arrived a huge group of tiny kids who must have been out on a trip with school or something, and that kind of made us turn around, probably because kids are so fucking annoying. The other group we had bumped into had a similar discussion and turned around also. And when we got back to the start of the safari, there was a grocery store right at the beginning (but still in the safari so there could turn up grizzly bears in the fucking aisles). I knew there was stuff I needed to buy but I wanted to get the fuck away from the bears, so the only thing I could remember to buy was toilet paper. So I grabbed the toilet paper and I looked around for the cash register, which was nowhere to be found. So I called out "HELLOO!!!" and an old lady employee replied. I asked where you're supposed to pay for your stuff and she said "well, at the cash register!" so I was like great, well where the fuck is that? And eventually I saw that it was further back into the store, not at all where you'd expect it to be. So I tried to pay for the toilet paper with a bill I had in my wallet, and the old lady gave me a huge amount of coins as change, which she tried to help me cram into my wallet. I got really annoyed by this, so I asked her why she would give me so many coins, and she replied that it was because I had payed with an old outdated bill, and the coins were my punishment.

Well, and that's it! Pretty fucking crazy if you ask me!

the_raytownian
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:34 am 

Last night I dreamt that I was sucking this dude's dick...

But the head of his dick was all rough and calloused, and I couldn't make him achieve an orgasm.

He pretty insensitively said he was getting bored after I tried in vain for a while, and then I felt like worthless shit, and then I woke up and felt like worthless shit IRL.

Like, damn... Is this how I feel about myself? Am I REALLY that useless and undesirable?!

I need a therapist... Not nearly as cool as the dream I had about piss-cumming on the Ark of the Covenant... :(

kahuka
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:33 pm 

the_raytownian wrote:
Last night I dreamt that I was sucking this dude's dick...

But the head of his dick was all rough and calloused, and I couldn't make him achieve an orgasm.

He pretty insensitively said he was getting bored after I tried in vain for a while, and then I felt like worthless shit, and then I woke up and felt like worthless shit IRL.

Like, damn... Is this how I feel about myself? Am I REALLY that useless and undesirable?!

I need a therapist... Not nearly as cool as the dream I had about piss-cumming on the Ark of the Covenant... :(

HAHA, wow you beat me! And I thought it was bad just cleaning a guys dick...

the_raytownian
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:38 am 

I WIN!!!!........ sorta...

MetalSupremacy
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:06 am 

Early this morning, I had two really bizarre dreams, the first of which was quite seriously terrifying, the second of which was simply crazy.

The former was a mishmash of nightmarish images, consisting of fucked up people, weird voices, spirits, robots, and generally total madness. I can't remember most of it...all I know is that me and a load of other people were hanging around in this really eerie house which was most likely haunted. We kept hearing disembodied voices, but it was only ever one of us at a time, so no one believed each other. Or something like that, I'm not sure why we didn't hightail it out of there the first time we heard those weird moans.

I don't generally have dreams about ghosts. But when I do, they are really terrifying. Creepy, bone-chilling shit that would give the toughest people the willies. Anyway, it all came to a head when we finally all heard the voices together, got very nervous, only to see two actual people enter the room with triumphant smiles on their faces. For some reason they were our friends and we treated them as such, even though the first was some really weird figure who looked and sounded like Dracula and the second was someone I know in real-life, except warped and twisted to be sinister. Yet I hugged him. Creepy.

Then, some time later, we're all running through this facility, trying to get the workers out before the giant robots who were originally supposed to be their servants took over and killed them all. Yes, this was somewhat like I, Robot, except much more directly frightening. Almost everyone was out, but there was one man who didn't know exactly what was happening, so I rushed up to him, and despite the fact that a huge robot was standing right there, pretending to work for him, I shouted out: "Quickly, go through! We have to seal the outer doors! The robots are taking over!" Of course, said robot immediately turned on me. Me and the man ran for our lives in opposite directions, him through the door, me back down the passage, with the robot in hot pursuit. It was terrifying, and I didn't escape; the monstrous machine caught up with me, picked me up in one huge hand, seized me legs with the other, and began to pull...

Then I woke up. I was honestly terrified. Thankfully I awoke before I truly felt my body being ripped in half.

The second dream was absolutely batshit crazy. It involved a lot of water, another weird house, some kids running around, something about a virus, and some kind of woman who was also a whale and supposedly my lover. Seriously. We were all kind of floating in this water that wasn't really deep at all, except it was, but it wasn't, and I can't explain what that means. It was just odd as hell, and more than a little disconcerting.

At the end of the dream, the kids had managed to escape from god knows what, there was some kind of threat or menace here but the nature of it wasn't clear, aside from the virus, and then I did some weird thing with my whale/human hybrid lover and suddenly she grew to humongous proportions...which, in this enclosed environment, suddenly became quite scary. I said: "What the fuck..." as I looked at the now 50+ metres gargantuan beast, and the dream ended.

What the hell is up with all that shit? Anyone have any ideas?

Ina_Dingir_Xul
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:11 am 

Some time back (I believe at least a month), I had an interesting dream. I was on the highest floor, but not the roof, of an apartment block with my parents and cousin. There is this huge balloon display, like so huge it was 3 stories high and over twice as long in diameter, since it was circular. However, my parents appear to detect an error, and the jump off the fucking twelfth floor. They somehow land on the display safely, and cut some balloon strings to improve the display. They then grab some balloons, jump off the display and reach the ground safely, the balloons acting as a parachute.

Oddest thing was, I said to my youngest cousin, "You're a fucking unicorn with wings, why didn't you go fly over there and get em?" He was, in fact. Go figure.

Had another weird dream last night...

The dream takes place in the basement of my house. There is a staircase from the gate that takes you there, as well as another staircase at the back leading to the back door of the basement and the backyard. There has been a zombie apocalypse, and me and a group of other survivors were headed to my basement to collect supplies.

We make it inside fine, but are ambushed by 3 people - 2 men and a woman. I kill the man, and the other man surrenders while the woman runs into a room to try to surprise me, but it fails. I sneak in, grab her with her back turned, and offer her a proposition: Join us and contribute all your weapons/supplies, or die. She chooses the first option. Interestingly, the surviving man is a local drummer in several metal bands, Singaporean metalheads will know him as Hans, or Serberus Hammerfrost.

After this distraction, we gather what we need. I walk to the back door, secured with chains, and see a zombie outside through the gap. Even if it is safely locked out, I kill it with my pistol. We then prepare to leave. I see one of my classmates writing in a notebook but spelled my name wrong by a long shot. I correct him, and he groans when he realized his huge error. We are to leave for an apartment where one of our members is inside, with sufficient supplies to live it out there until we return, and she is a former classmate from my primary school in real life.

As we walk back up the staircase out, I see the watchman for the house. I whisper to him, "Watchman, is the coast clear?" even though my other companions have already went up. He looks and answers in the affirmative, and I walk up the stairs. It is deserted, drizzling and quiet. We begin to head for the apartment. I then wake up and just think, "What the fuck..."

the_raytownian
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:05 pm 

Not really a weird dream as much as a continuing trend I've noticed...

All my recent dreams seem to be a reflection of my own self-loathing and insecurity.

Today (because I slept through the whole fucking thing), I dreamt that I was driving through this dreary place that reminded me of Decatur, Alabama, and parked outside of a small building. The building I walked into was a sort of "organization" or club building/diner or something...

And I saw a bunch of guys I knew from high school. They all had on these red uniforms, and I was the only one dressed normally (perhaps even pretty drably, like a grey fleece hoodie and jeans or something). They were sitting at a corner booth together talking about different things.

I sat at a table next to them.

Without going into excessive, confusing detail, there was porn on a TV set on a ceiling stand set adjacent to the corner of the room these guys were sitting in, and I kept almost getting caught watching it by different people and being embarrassed... Largely because I was viewing it with a "video jukebox" I brought in and hooked up to the TV somehow, haha.

Eventually, they invited me to take part in some criminal "mission" or whatever, because they recognized me. I could tell they didn't really care either way if I was with them though.

Then, as they were all getting up to leave, a good friend who I'm still in contact with came up and introduced himself. I know we knew each other relatively intimately, but in my dream, he could not remember my name, and thought of me as only a friendly acquaintance, even though I knew (believed) we were closer than that. He had a very brief chat and went away with his group, and I was left alone before I decided to follow.

I bumped into an uncle of mine in a red and black plaid shirt at the door, and he gave me a quizzical look but didn't say anything. When I went out, everyone was gone, and I had difficulty finding my car. I considered maybe they had stolen it... that's about all I remember.

It's seems pretty obvious to me that it's yet another dream where I've been made to feel I have little value to others, and that I am an "outsider" and I place more importance in relationships with others than they do.
(My closest friend in the dream, other peers, and my uncle barely acknowledging/recognizing me, my not being in their "club", and everyone INCLUDING my uncle, who had no connection to my peers, "fit in" on some level with his red shirt, and I was the only one who obviously did not belong, them not caring if I was with them or not, and them not waiting up and potentially jacking my fucking car)

That I am lonely and that I am self-loathing (Watching porn, being embarrassed by the thought of being caught because I felt like a loser)

I have anxiety problems and problems with loneliness and depression and self-hatred and worthlessness and undesirability, and these feelings that people secretly dislike or hate me as well "irl", but now they are finally beginning to manifest themselves in MY FUCKING DREAMS.

Shit sucks. I think I must need to get laid really, really, really badly... More than therapy probably! :lol:

Funny thing is, my friend actually called me tonight to ask about some artists coming to a house show at his place on Monday, yet I rarely (almost never) talk to him on the phone, just on Facebook or when I come down to where he lives (about 3 hours from here).

mgjerv
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:15 pm 

Alright, so I just woke up from this truly weird, insane dream. I'm just gonna dive right into it.

I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops, running around in a map that look like Array (snowy, and big in size). I wasn't playing like normal, but I was the actual in-game character. Anyway, the round had just begun, so I was sprinting towards the enemy team, and I spot someone. In an attempt to hide, I lay down next to a tractor of some sort, and when the guy got close enough, I get up and stab him. At this point, I develop some sort of mutant, huge, green and disgusting hands. With these, I run around and slaughter people. I would just run up to someone, and these humongous hands would just obliterate them in the palm of my hand.

The next thing I know, I'm tied up in a bed, and this seems like a completely different dream. I can't move, and I hear a lot of commotion going on, as if my life, and others lives were in danger. At this point, a friend comes in and unties me, and gives me a new clothes for some reason. Pants, t-shirt and everything else. Again, the dream took a complete turn, and now I'm at a party at the aforementioned friends house. Now, this is probably the most bizarre and scary part of the dream. I'm in the kitchen, going in to the living room. On my way, I walk past two brazillian kids, the other one vigorously biting the other ones hand. This, for some reason felt similiar and connected to the first part of my dream. I'm very distressed at this point, and not so sure what to do. I step into the living room and sit down in the couch, and I look over to those kids, and the kid who bit the other kid stared at me with this evil, non-human look, and grins. His teeth was completely abnormal and I dare say vampire looking. At this point, a friend calls me in real life and I wake up. This wasn't even an hour ago, so I remember most of the details very clearly.

Hands down the coolest, and most absurd dream I've had in a while. It all had a sense of realism to it aswell. Usually my dreams are hazy, and I can't remember a thing when I wake up. And even if I do remember, I forget it soon enough anyway.

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:26 pm 

I had a really weird dream last night, but only remember 2 things that happend.

First there was this guy with a whip in his hand and tried to paralyze me with it, so I ran away and threw an egg in his face. Second thing I remember is telling a guy about a horror movie named Mötley Crüe.

Gelseth_Andrano
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:48 pm 

mgjerv wrote:
Alright, so I just woke up from this truly weird, insane dream. I'm just gonna dive right into it.

I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops, running around in a map that look like Array (snowy, and big in size). I wasn't playing like normal, but I was the actual in-game character. Anyway, the round had just begun, so I was sprinting towards the enemy team, and I spot someone. In an attempt to hide, I lay down next to a tractor of some sort, and when the guy got close enough, I get up and stab him. At this point, I develop some sort of mutant, huge, green and disgusting hands. With these, I run around and slaughter people. I would just run up to someone, and these humongous hands would just obliterate them in the palm of my hand.

The next thing I know, I'm tied up in a bed, and this seems like a completely different dream. I can't move, and I hear a lot of commotion going on, as if my life, and others lives were in danger. At this point, a friend comes in and unties me, and gives me a new clothes for some reason. Pants, t-shirt and everything else. Again, the dream took a complete turn, and now I'm at a party at the aforementioned friends house. Now, this is probably the most bizarre and scary part of the dream. I'm in the kitchen, going in to the living room. On my way, I walk past two brazillian kids, the other one vigorously biting the other ones hand. This, for some reason felt similiar and connected to the first part of my dream. I'm very distressed at this point, and not so sure what to do. I step into the living room and sit down in the couch, and I look over to those kids, and the kid who bit the other kid stared at me with this evil, non-human look, and grins. His teeth was completely abnormal and I dare say vampire looking. At this point, a friend calls me in real life and I wake up. This wasn't even an hour ago, so I remember most of the details very clearly.

Hands down the coolest, and most absurd dream I've had in a while. It all had a sense of realism to it aswell. Usually my dreams are hazy, and I can't remember a thing when I wake up. And even if I do remember, I forget it soon enough anyway.

Let me guess, some things have been going really good in your life, maybe a good job, or you're getting things done. BUT, you have a secret or, know something about someon that is damaging to them or yourself. is that right at all?

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:53 pm 

A dream from some nights ago:

I got some super rare copys of a unreleased Satan's Satyrs tape, smeared in blood. And I was so happy to have a copy of it!

The reason for this dream must be that i got a copy of the Super limited new Live Lp (40 copies) And I am waiting like a maniac to get it in the mail any day now.

Funny dream.

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:48 pm 

I had a dream once where I was a sea cucumber and a tidal wave killed my sea cucumber girlfriend.

ThrashDeathDoom
Racist Dick

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:54 pm 

I had a dream I was fishing at some unknown pond or lake last night and I caught a muskie. Somehow I figured out it was 43 inches from tail to nose, and it tried to bite the girl I was with (friend of mine).

It was awesome, I always wanted to catch a muskie. Never caught one in real life, only once in that dream :ugh:
YOUUUUUU

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:19 am 

What I dreamed last night was really weird. I told someone what happend in the dream of the night before. Has anyone else experienced the same?

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:15 am 

I had a dream last night that I was skateboarding and I found an awesome bowl to skate in. All of a second a crane flies up to me. All of a sudden me and the crane are transported to an antique house in New Zealand overlooking the see with lots of big cliffs around it. A few of my family and friends were there and there were some cranes to (it was the cranes house.) The crane challenged me to a boxing match. We started boxing and the crane was pretty good. I woke up in the middle of the match.

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:16 am 

I had a dream last night that I was skateboarding and I found an awesome bowl to skate in. All of a second a crane flies up to me. All of a sudden me and the crane are transported to an antique house in New Zealand overlooking the see with lots of big cliffs around it. A few of my family and friends were there and there were some cranes to (it was the cranes house.) The crane challenged me to a boxing match. We started boxing and the crane was pretty good. I woke up in the middle of the match.

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:17 am 

mythos_slayer
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:11 am 

Don't know if this was a dream or just an experience while I was asleep.

I had been ill the past few days and had drunk some Lemsips (powder that mixed with hot water helps with a cold/flu). Apparently you can't drink alcohol after you've had it, but I thought yeah whatever. Had one Cider, started feeling drowsy and thought I'll take a quick nap. After an hour while asleep I felt I was "dying" (I felt I was sinking into darkness, and for about half a minute where I thought I had regained consciousness, I felt paralyzed and couldn't move). My heart was racing at this point, but I tried to move my arms and I woke up. Afterward I went to sleep some more. Later ( after I got out of bed) my girlfriend who was in my room, said she saw me shacking wildly in bed with my eyes closed, which I think was when felt I was slipping into darkness.

Well the moral of the story is don't mix a gram of paracetamol with alcohol.

BlastManStanding
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:20 am 

I swear I had the same fucking dream three nights in a row, but really they were just eerily similar and all involved transparent glass palaces or cathedral-like structures up in the clouds. These things were gigantic, literally hundreds of stories tall and had teleports and elevators and shit that went up like 200 mph. Also to move into different rooms you were literally knocked into one like a pinball machine. Glass would shatter everywhere around me at least once ever 5 seconds, though I never recall getting cut or injured. For some reason, I was constantly being followed and eventually chased by this gang of sirens or angels, and their sole purpose was to banish me from these...things. Only they never caught me and I would just continue exploring whatever the hell it was I was caught up in.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 38  Next