Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MDeth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:44 am 

Great album I must say. Does anybody knows if it was rereleased?
It's too weird, I see it going on ebay for 30$+ and I can buy it here on a metalshop for 15$.. the shop says it's the 1st press Black Mark Production 1992. Is this possible?

Last edited by MDeth on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:17 am 

As far as I know first both Seance Albums have not been re-issued yet. But thats really crazy, I noticed one or 2 weeks ago the new Autopsy 7" selling on Ebay for 20 Euros and at this time you could still get it directly from the label for 6 Euros. I think sometimes people are too lazy looking for distros and pay the high price on Ebay.
Same with some Mütiilation stuff or Satanic Warmaster, you just have to check smaller distros or local stores.
Good users: ins88(2x), Oligarch, Mr_Belvedere(8x), coldsunproductions, Apostate, narlotep, Kubrat(5x), caine(2x), nothenam(2x), Mysticus(2x), Peststurm(3x), Brandanschlag, MDeth, MikeyC, SepticTomb, thunderbelial, KevinPage, Desekrate, WASPcollector, Wolfhead(2x), Mephs, ...

MDeth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:24 am 

My bad, it's 1992 not 1993.

the16th6toothson
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:08 am 

i recently bought it for my girlfriend, i noticed that the back layout was MUCH brighter (but not washed out)
the original is pretty dark...

it was re-released or repressed i guess somewhat remotely recently but with an exact replica layout AND by BlackMark (i assure you it was no bootleg i bought) because i've seen it here and there for less than $25 american and all copies i saw were sealed.

uhm, so by answering your question i think i did was create new ones HAHA!

Asti78
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:28 pm 

I also didn't know that it sells for more than 30 US$, here in Germany it sells usually between 10 and 15 Euros (which is between 12.50 and 20 US$).
Another auction just ended for the price of 14.50 Euros (around $20):

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0326873872

But this is the upper limit I would expect, the last one I have seen was below 10 Euros.
Good users: ins88(2x), Oligarch, Mr_Belvedere(8x), coldsunproductions, Apostate, narlotep, Kubrat(5x), caine(2x), nothenam(2x), Mysticus(2x), Peststurm(3x), Brandanschlag, MDeth, MikeyC, SepticTomb, thunderbelial, KevinPage, Desekrate, WASPcollector, Wolfhead(2x), Mephs, ...

rathofgod
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:46 pm 

I got mine for US$14.00. Had to wait like three months for the record shop to finally get it in after they ordered it, but there you have it. As someone else noted, I don't know of a re-release, but I may just be out of touch. I didn't really care as long as I got it. :)

So (going slightly off topic), who's excited for their new one, Awakening of the Gods, to come out next month? :headbang:

peterott
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:02 pm 

Black Mark has still a big junk of deadstock. And every now and then, the CD pops up again. As far as I know, it is not a re-press but still the original pressing. Just write an email to Black Mark. They usually answer such questions.

http://www.blackmark.net/guestbook/signgb.html

Else: Killer record, a total blast...titletrack rules so much.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.