Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
mentalselfmutilation
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:41 am 

i've been searching quite a bit and have so far been unsuccessful.

Anywhere in particular to look for a nocturnus shirt with the logo only?

specifically like this:

i've seen a couple, but the places are sold out of them. I'm also wondering if it's possible to get the logo in high enough quality to print on a shirt. I can probably do that myself, or professionally with a few places I know.

STORMM
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:48 am 

Funny enough, I just found my old "The Key" T - shirt the other day, which has the big Nocturnus logo as a back print and the album cover on the front, it was offical print, so it was excellent quality, but not sure were you can find thier t-shirts at the minute, they seem to be rare.

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:06 am 

Even though you shouldn't do it but I know of people who wanted just the basic design on a shirt that they can't otherwise find and they just take it to a screen printing place to have it done as custom. If you do decide to go that route, then make sure if is of a good fabric quality of shirt like Gilden brand.

mentalselfmutilation
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:44 pm 

marktheviktor wrote:
Even though you shouldn't do it but I know of people who wanted just the basic design on a shirt that they can't otherwise find and they just take it to a screen printing place to have it done as custom. If you do decide to go that route, then make sure if is of a good fabric quality of shirt like Gilden brand.

Good advice thanks. I would much more easily buy an official shirts, but for obvious reasons Nocturnus shirts are becoming much more scarce. Rather unfortunate because Nocturnus is among one of my favorite bands in the tampa scene.

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:24 pm 

mentalselfmutilation wrote:
marktheviktor wrote:

Good advice thanks. I would much more easily buy an official shirts, but for obvious reasons Nocturnus shirts are becoming much more scarce. Rather unfortunate because Nocturnus is among one of my favorite bands in the tampa scene.

That way. if you do your own shirt you can at least make it a good one that can certainly pass as actually sanctioned gear. It's not hard. Places all over town specialize in that type of thing and the key is again good fabric and an accurate design which can be done by a freelance design guy. Otherwise it will look like some rinky-dink rag that was obviously pirated. Those things are worse than a cheap tattoo. :-)

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.