Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Kruel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:01 am 

marktheviktor wrote:
Allegedly. I find it interesting that this "lost relic" decided to strategically leak their stuff so conspicously well after Euronymous was killed. Shenanigans? I'll lay my life on it.

Okay, I see what you mean. I'm not really convinced one way or the other right now. I doubt that this band is a hoax, but even if the material becomes available, the authenticity of the alleged concert dates could be contested.

Bezerko wrote:
Oh lay off it, MA (which I'm inclined to trust on this issue) says they were gigging in the early '80s.

I am inclinded to trust MA as well, but we don't have a Norwegian old-schooler on this site (well, at least not a very active one), and the information present on the band page most likely relies on anecdotable evidence provided by outside people.

Last edited by Kruel on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nolan_B
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:03 am 

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:08 am 

I would be willing to concede that MAYBE they were the first black metallers from Norway if the 666 yaysayers would stipulate that Kanwulf/Ash was MAYBE a creative associate of Count Grishnackh and Per Ynge "Dead" Ohlin.

Nolan_B
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:11 am 

marktheviktor wrote:
I would be willing to concede that MAYBE they were the first black metallers from Norway if the 666 yaysayers would stipulate that Kanwulf/Ash was MAYBE a creative associate of Count Grishnackh and Per Ynge "Dead" Ohlin.

The difference is that Varg himself said that he didn't know of Kanwulf, and there were no foreigners in Helvete besides Swedes.

DenialFiend
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:13 am 

Actually, 666 profile on MA is updated with stuff like 666 owns Mayhem, 666 first ever BM band in Norway...:lol:

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:14 am 

Nolan_B wrote:
marktheviktor wrote:

The difference is that Varg himself said that he didn't know of Kanwulf, and there were no foreigners in Helvete besides Swedes.

Yes, but his statements at that time were tainted after the fact plus if I heard correctly, he was not part of that group in its formation. And him saying he didn't know the guy was heresay from the Absurd singer who had a tiff with Kanwulf anyhow.

Last edited by marktheviktor on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:16 am 

DenialFiend wrote:
Actually, 666 profile on MA is updated with stuff like 666 owns Mayhem, 666 first ever BM band in Norway...:lol:

Plus, the band was submitted in 2007 which on its face doesn't mean they didn't exist or weren't around in '82 but it still looks awfully shakey.

Grynfisher
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:20 am 

Has anyone here actually heard or seen any of their stuff?

They seem authentic enough, judging by the links given by their MA page.

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:21 am 

Grynfisher wrote:
Has anyone here actually heard or seen any of their stuff?

They seem authentic enough, judging by the links given by their MA page.

My question exactly.

Kruel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:22 am 

On the band page, there is a link to "Proof of Existence."

I'll copy it here:

Quote:
Norway 1982
Smoke, Bombs and Satan Image: 666
WRITTEN BY ERIK STEN
In the spring of 1982 the
Norwegian punk band Norgez
Bank drifted into funk. Founder
of the band, Alfen (Alf
Krogseth) was frustrated.
Alfen was the man behind the
euro-punk classic ‘Springtime
In Belsen’. In May 1982 he left
Norgez Bank, together with
drummer Knut Nilsen, to form
Norways presumably first
black metal band. They were
joined by Knut Seppelae – guitar and Björn “Bönna” Hellberg –
vocal/bass. “666” was born. In June they played live at their first
rock festival. Later that year Tom Arne Hermansen taking over
vocal. 3 years later and a lot gigs - it was all over.
Shaved Horsevagina
On a small road in a gigantic Norwegian summer night 1983…
A bus decorated with the satanic symbol 666 pulls over to the side
of the road. The driver
turns around to the chaos
behind him:
“When the hell are you
guys gonna start acting
like human beings?!!”
The bus shifts into gear,
rolls out on the road and
continues its long, dark
journey against Tromsø.
The non-humans on the
bus are the extreme metal
rockers 666 and their
road-crew on their way
home from a gig in
Harstad. Insane of alcohol
like drunken Indians in
the wild west, and the most frantic of ‘em all is of course a writer
from the Norwegian music-press: “Give me a beer!”
Inflaminated Assholes
In Tromsø, there has been formed a circle of people who’s capable
of worshiping the band Venom. These guys includes 666 and a
couple of people who don’t want their names published. Venom is
the group that makes Motörhead look
like choirboys. Sickening lyrics of
violent orgies and satanic rituals, a
view on woman that’s beyond the most
perverted rape fantasies. Venom
represents a new expansion of what
we know as music, a fuckin’ raw, evil
holocaust! Equipment includes nuclear
warheads and 125 intercity express.
World War III in a telephonebox!
Poisonleopard
666 is not culture- but a cultural phenomenon! A phenomenon, who’s
culture never got them into any studio. The Norwegian society did
everything to prevent 666 in possessing young and unfortified souls.
The satanic phenomenons culture
The music of 666 can be associated with corpse desecration,
witchburning, necrophilia and total destruction practised on
electrical instruments and
exploded loudspeakers.
Regular heavy metal is by
some theorists considered
to be appreciated for its
masculine fuck-rhythm. In
that case, it’s the sick
fantasy about rape-rhythm
who makes you love 666.
Lyrically their song
“Smerten” speak for itself.
Concerts are now finally
starting to degenerate.
Crosses turned upsidedown,
dripping of oxblood,

It looks messy in this format, so check it out yourself.

It's quite detailed, but hardly a proof.

But it has a lot of pictures, too, and I don't really doubt that this band did exist. Whether it was active in as early as '82 is the question.

Last edited by Kruel on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nolan_B
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:22 am 

marktheviktor wrote:
DenialFiend wrote:

Plus, the band was submitted in 2007 which on its face doesn't mean they didn't exist or weren't around in '82 but it still looks awfully shakey.

I interpret that as them being just really obscure. There are thousands of 80's bands that are added recently.

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:24 am 

Nolan_B wrote:
marktheviktor wrote:
DenialFiend wrote:

I interpret that as them being just really obscure. There are thousands of 80's bands that are added recently.

About a year ago, I was having a smoke with some other guys who listened to alot of old metal, and I asked them about a band alot like this one who were supposedly really obscure and they all answered at the same time that there's nothing that is too obscure anymore.

Nolan_B
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:27 am 

marktheviktor wrote:
Nolan_B wrote:
marktheviktor wrote:
DenialFiend wrote:

About a year ago, I was having a smoke with some other guys who listened to alot of old metal, and I asked them about a band alot like this one who were supposedly really obscure and they all answered at the same time that there's nothing that is too obscure anymore.

?

How is this relevant? 666 is just an obscure Venom-clone who just so happened to be from Norway. Just like any other random 80's band on the archives. They're about as important as Flames of Hell, the first Icelandic black metal band.

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:33 am 

Nolan_B wrote:
marktheviktor wrote:
Nolan_B wrote:
marktheviktor wrote:
DenialFiend wrote:

?

How is this relevant? 666 is just an obscure Venom-clone who just so happened to be from Norway. Just like any other random 80's band on the archives. They're about as important as Flames of Hell, the first Icelandic black metal band.

No one gives a shit about Iceland.

Nolan_B
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:34 am 

marktheviktor wrote:
Nolan_B wrote:
marktheviktor wrote:
Nolan_B wrote:
marktheviktor wrote:
DenialFiend wrote:

?

No one gives a shit about 666. I've never met someone who has heard of them.

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:37 am 

Nolan_B wrote:
marktheviktor wrote:
Nolan_B wrote:
marktheviktor wrote:
Nolan_B wrote:
marktheviktor wrote:
DenialFiend wrote:

?

No one gives a shit about 666. I've never met someone who has heard of them.

Agreed. And as you say, they were a tick for tack Venom clone any damn way. Mayhem took more than alot of inspiration from Venom but they also took the sound of said band a step furthur and so we have it today: "second wave" black metal!!! Hails.

Nolan_B
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:40 am 

This may add to markthevictor's argument, but I just noticed that the photos on the MA page don't add up. It looks like different people on every album cover and the profile picture.

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:43 am 

Nolan_B wrote:
This may add to markthevictor's argument, but I just noticed that the photos on the MA page don't add up. It looks like different people on every album cover and the profile picture.

Yes, due diligence and prudent pause is all I was getting at when these types of bands make steep claims about firsts and all that.

Nolan_B
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:45 am 

marktheviktor wrote:
Nolan_B wrote:

Yes, due diligence and prudent pause is all I was getting at when these types of bands make steep claims about firsts and all that.

Where did they claim to be the first band from Norway? It seems that MA users are the only ones to make that claim.

Grynfisher
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:48 am 

I'm still waiting for firsthand testimony; that "proof" seems exaggerated, given their apparent obscurity, and, as said, their band photos aren't concurrent.

I'm willing to assume they exist, but I wouldn't vouch for them.

stoli_
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:40 am 

Quote:
a. Black Metal as the name of an ALBUM is 26 years old.

Or even 28 :P http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=24227

Just kidding... but I really don't know what are you talking about, markthevictor, your views on black metal aren't typical. Just as you said: good black metal is good black metal and I assume 666 isn't good black metal.

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:44 am 

stoli_ wrote:
Quote:

Just kidding... but I really don't know what are you talking about, markthevictor, your views on black metal aren't typical. Just as you said: good black metal is good black metal and I assume 666 isn't good black metal.

It came out in 1982 so that's how it came out to 26. I've never been good at even simple arithmatic but it's pretty straight forward unless you mean it was still in development or demo stages in 1980. Only two years difference there. Pretty negligible.

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:46 am 

stoli_ wrote:
Quote:

And you assume correctly about 666 not being good black metal but that is not what I was discussing at that point in time because we hedged off topic about what is deemed black metal and first waves and second waves he mentioned.

STORMM
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:49 am 

quote :Agreed. And as you say, they were a tick for tack Venom clone any damn way. Mayhem took more than alot of inspiration from Venom but they also took the sound of said band a step furthur and so we have it today: "second wave" black metal!!! Hails.:

The sound was actually created by Bathory, Venom laid the foundation blocks for the genre, but the black metal sound as we know it today began with Bathory, especially their,"Under The Sign Of The Black Mark" album.

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:53 am 

STORMM wrote:
Agreed. And as you say, they were a tick for tack Venom clone any damn way. Mayhem took more than alot of inspiration from Venom but they also took the sound of said band a step furthur and so we have it today: "second wave" black metal!!! Hails.

The sound was actually created by Bathory, Venom laid the foundation blocks for the genre, but the black metal sound as we know it today began with Bathory, especially their,"Under The Sign Of The Black Mark" album.

Indeed Bathory was important and they took it a step furthur also but even when that band was putting out their stuff in 1986 or so, there was no black metal scene per se. Bathory was from Sweden and Mayhem was from Norway. And no, that's not because it is implied from Lords of Chaos as an authority on this school of thought.

Xtremo
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:29 am 

Nolan_B wrote:
marktheviktor wrote:
I don't know who you mean by that name but they were not the first.

According to MA they are the first. The first Norwegian black metal recording ever was their live album. Even if it wasn't released until 1998.

How can the first Norwegian Black Metal album be a live one, they must have demos or stuff before it?

were they hot?

Plantweed
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:00 am 

I was reading metal zines in 1984 and never heard of 666. The proof would be in a demo or concert review from the time.

As far as genre terms, people don't know or seem to forget that the terms thrash, speed, power, death, and black were used interchangeably up to the late '80s. They weren't canonically solidified until years had passed. For instance, my friends and I all considered Slayer death metal (at least from Haunting the Chapel on) because they were heavier than Metallica and more evil and "necro" in their songwriting, lyrics, and image. I have live tapes of Slayer from around '85 where Araya introduces "Fight Til Death" thusly:

"Power metal! Speed metal! BLACK metal! We are all here to fight 'til death!"

Unholy_Asar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:58 am 

Ah.... It's this band. I noticed this band on MA some time ago (when the funny ass band pics thread existed I believe), and I also thought it looked quite suspicious for the same reasons noted here in this thread.

This summer at Sweden Rock Festival, I got a chance to talk to a guy from norway who "had been a metalhead since the early 80s". Our conversation drifted to the early norwegian bm scene, so I actually asked him about this band, since I was curious about it.

This guy knew absolutely nothing about a norwegian band called "666" from the early 80s, and said that it's existance was most likely bullshit, or that it was some stupid lying modern band trying to kvltify itself. He said that there were some bands (not many, maybe 1 or 2) with a black metallish sound in Norway prior to Mayhem, but that none of those that he knew about was ever called 666, and also that none of these ever recorded anything (and may not even have had complete songs), to his knowledge.

I can't say much about this information's validity though. I just got it from a short conversation with an older norwegian guy who started talking to me mainly because I had a Taake shirt on me, so don't quote me on this.
True Black Metal is NOT kind of Metal, that is a complete independent music so Nazhand believes "the name of music which is called Black Metal nowadays, should be changed to Blackness music and shameful name of Metal should be cut out from our music".

Abominatrix
Harbinger of Metal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:18 pm 

Kruel wrote:
marktheviktor wrote:
Nolan_B wrote:
So... uhh 666?

What about them? They came a little late to the party, don't ya think?

Late? :???: They were early.

By the way, are there any samples on the Internet? This stuff seems pretty hard to find.

Nolan_B wrote:
How can I hear them? I don't really care anymore about how influential they were.

Ah, so you haven't heard it either?

marktheviktor wrote:
That Euronymous coined it for the Inners, is what I was getting at all along. So, yeah I am sure black metal was used before that too but Euronymous really was the one who put it out there for everyone else abroad to coin it as such. We are in agreement now.

Again, Deathcrush in 1987 is why I look at it for the timeline designation.

I wouldn't really say black metal was established as a genre in 1987. Whether Deathcrush itself is second-wave or first-wave is an iffy matter, too.

I can definitely see how the black metal sound, if not the genre, might predate the modern usage of the name, though.

Eh, I don't think there's anything at all resembling the so-called second wave on "Deathcrush".. Bathory and even Sarcofago were closer to the modernn interpretation of black metal. Samael started around this time too, and they were playing quite drony, Hellhammer-ish stuff .. not much of a stretch to see, for example, what would become of Darkthrone later. I've got nothing against Mayhem at all, but I don't really think they were as esssential to this nebulous transition of "the waves" as some people like to say. If anything, Euronymous didd just as much to make this happen by showing his friends tapes of demos from all over the underground, and by starting his own label a few years later.
Hush and hark, without murmur or sigh,
To shoon that tread the lost aeons:
To the sound that bids you to die.

Unholy_Asar
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:59 pm 

Seeing this topic sparked my interest, so i did some searching to see if there was anything that might've been missed by you either people (I'm swedish and if you're swedish you can read most norwegian material).

Here is what I have been able to deduce:

There is very little conclusive info on 666. Even the norwegian sources seem to not mention much more than what's on the MA page. There was no luck searching for any info on them, sadly.

I did however notice that they mentioned a norwegian punk band called Norgez Bank (as being pre-666), which seems to be real (and dating back to the early 80s). I have yet to find any samples by this band either, but they have a page on the norwegian Wikipedia, and I have found biographies (in norwegian mostly) which are detailed and consistent enough (and structured in a way that there would be no reason to fake them).

This band seems to have around some releases (singles and live albums) released some time between 1980 and 1981, and having been featured on a couple of V/A compilations which seem to be posthumous. One site also mentions what I interpret to be a boxed set of some kind.

What most of these biographies lack though is anything conclusive regarding any connection to 666. Those that say anything at all about 666 don't say anything more than the MA page.

I quote these sources to conclude that Norgez Bank is most likely real, and that if a connection to 666 can be proven, then the info on the MA page is probably correct:
http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norgez_Bank (does not mention 666)
http://nxp.blogspot.com/2004/10/norgez-bank.html (mentions 666)
http://www.mic.no/nmi.nsf/doc/art2006051913374464450446 (mentions 666)
These links (in Norwegian) mention Norgez Bank in such a way that it (to me) is improbable that Norgez Bank is fake, and as such this might provide SOME validity to the existance of 666.

I also found a fuckload of links (that were supposed to be samples, more extensive biographies, ways to contact ex-members/managers, and a fuckload of such stuff) that were all dead. Most of the other working links I found contained little more than that which was described in those links.
True Black Metal is NOT kind of Metal, that is a complete independent music so Nazhand believes "the name of music which is called Black Metal nowadays, should be changed to Blackness music and shameful name of Metal should be cut out from our music".

euronymous1993
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:55 pm 

i speak to the manager of 666 one year ago and he told me that he could possibly have a deal for re-release in vynil, produced by... guess who? Nuclear War Now!

since that i never heard info, maybe i should contact him again.

i used to have some mp3 from them, but i changed pc and have some fucking problem with my computer, so i don't have the songs anymore. The mp3 i had was from the "Live 1".
It is more inspired by Motorhead than by Venom, the singer uses raw vocals but it souds softer than Bathory, Destructionh Sarcofago etc... Vocals are like old Törr, maybe you'll see what i mean.

As i'm talking about Törr, the original line-up had a side-project in 1983 called 666, wich released a black/Thrash demo in 1983. THIS is one of the first true black metal release, raw vocal, bad sounds guitars, necro lyrics... You can find the demo on their box-set "Incubatörr"(where the demo was credited "1984", but MA says 83...).

BTW i write for a french webzine, so if you speak french, i made a review of the first live.
http://lahordenoire.free.fr/chronique.php?art=1900

Abominatrix
Harbinger of Metal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:39 pm 

euronymous1993 wrote:
i speak to the manager of 666 one year ago and he told me that he could possibly have a deal for re-release in vynil, produced by... guess who? Nuclear War Now!

since that i never heard info, maybe i should contact him again.

i used to have some mp3 from them, but i changed pc and have some fucking problem with my computer, so i don't have the songs anymore. The mp3 i had was from the "Live 1".
It is more inspired by Motorhead than by Venom, the singer uses raw vocals but it souds softer than Bathory, Destructionh Sarcofago etc... Vocals are like old Törr, maybe you'll see what i mean.

As i'm talking about Törr, the original line-up had a side-project in 1983 called 666, wich released a black/Thrash demo in 1983. THIS is one of the first true black metal release, raw vocal, bad sounds guitars, necro lyrics... You can find the demo on their box-set "Incubatörr"(where the demo was credited "1984", but MA says 83...).

BTW i write for a french webzine, so if you speak french, i made a review of the first live.
http://lahordenoire.free.fr/chronique.php?art=1900

:hail: Torr fucking rules .. an often-forgotten "first wave" (gods, I hate these wave things) band.
Hush and hark, without murmur or sigh,
To shoon that tread the lost aeons:
To the sound that bids you to die.

HawHaw
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:13 pm 

I translated the review out of curiosity using a translator site, and thought i might as well share to save people time:

"The outlines of the history of the black metal dictate an evolution in rather easy finale to be kept and rather simple: this begins with Venom, this passes slowly by Mercyful Fate and Celtic Frost (Hellhammer) and they judge her real appearance in Sweden with Bathory in 1984. But history always contains dark corners or even uncharted, so certain of you will have already intended to speak of a démo strange of black thrash taken out in France in 1983, composed by certain Luke Mertz (Zarach' Baal' Tarach ') of the fine bottom of its Lorraine, recording in this period one of both first ones démos the first one of black metal, and in this case inaudible bouse of bm which will become the trademark so far of bmeux French. In effect I you it was said, "Live in Death Chambers" of Skullface, it is some shit!

But yes you have agreed, I said " one of both first ones démos ", because you ignore it perhaps, but a baby puts together Czech of the name of 666 its first one démo l will go out the same year, but this time, although influence Venom is felt in a more following manner, they has the right to a true demonstration of the beginning of know-how (for the persons concerned, the démo is today dispo on Boxed Set " Inkubatörr " of Törr). I say that the republic Czech is a big nest in group of black neglected avant-gardist, to name only Master s Hammer, Root or Törr.

But it 666 there is not that of one I want to speak to you today. Mine am Norwegian and outstrips Mayhem of two years in the date of training. They therefore formed in 1982, absolutely independent and full of ideals, they are five and have the thrash in the skin, they name Venom and Motörhead as main influence, and préfèreront the stage in the studio.
On the foundation formed by Krogseth and Nilsen which left their Norgez Bank group in epoch, obviously because this group of punk turned in funk, they recruit then two other members and begin turning in June ofa strictly unknown quality-label decides to take out restricted hyper in version the lives which had summers recorded during 82/83 and until that today a Norwegian correspondent crosses me some 6 mp3 of this album live (that it had acquired hardly from another correspondent, etc) himself, one of the reasons for that the historical side is favoured here. I shall make therefore of my the best to represent it to you.
First sound is very poor, damage. This music is of the proto black thrash: a little quicker and more extreme version of fanatical Venom. With prevail over a resumption very hard of Louie, Louie (originally of Motorhead). In brief a not sure music of her, but nevertheless audible after one or two beers.

Conclusion: really let us not forget that these guys were the most extreme of their country and their epoch, but which unfortunately brought nothing in this style they were one of the first to demand. 666, sacks-sacks-sacks, keep this name for their honour, but let us forget therefore this music which in any case is today untraceable...

Hailz the guys!"

Nolan_B
Village Idiot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:48 pm 

I emailed the manager from the link provided on their page. I asked him how I can get my hands on some of their material. He told me that he will not send me a 666 CD until he is finished signing the deal to Nuclear War Now. So that is consistent with the above poster.

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:57 pm 

Nolan_B wrote:
I emailed the manager from the link provided on their page. I asked him how I can get my hands on some of their material. He told me that he will not send me a 666 CD until he is finished signing the deal to Nuclear War Now. So that is consistent with the above poster.

It kind of reminds me of those hucksters from Georgia who announced they had secured a frozen carcass of Bigfoot and held a press conference stating they will withhold the actual finding until the handpicked forensic people get around to examining it.

Primemattimus
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:02 pm 

Cmon guys- looking over at the song titles and the venom worship, it just seems this band was a slightly satanic biker rock metal Motorhead style band- not some "missing link" that this thread kinda suggests. I'm not bashing the band at all, never heard them, but I'm sure there are plenty of bands that came out after Venom that were influenced by them, some even in (gasp!) Norway.

I'd be interested though of course to see if its a real group.

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:34 pm 

It probably is a real group but their sound to black metal is probably tenuous at best.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2