* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
GxMx
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:07 pm 

666BaalberitH666 wrote:
BartekThrawn wrote:
Some steal, some pretend they are trading then steal, some other trade with solen cds.

I strongly agree with BartekThrawn.The best solution to this problem is that all Filippinos should send first no matter how many references they have.
i agree with this as well!

GxMx
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:20 pm 

i think a resolution should be made on this board,if people from the Philippines want to trade then they should send first! even if they have references, have people recommending them or hold certificates of honesty given by their President! ;-)
i think if all the other traders on this board get together and adopt this stand then i think there will be far less ripping off and hardly anybody from the Philippines wanting to trade in the first place!:grin:
i always feel somehow that we are dealing with one or 2 guys with several identities and while one guy builds up a good reputation the other one goes about ripping people or builda reputation then do several trades and do a wholesale rip off to several traders like whats happened!
they all have similar address's,all are in a hurry to trade, always seem to have what we are looking for,always ready to strike a deal!i think this has gone on long enough and a whole lot of us have had our share of a raw deal! :mad:
Philippino's, send first or fuck off! you may have a 1000 references and positive feedbacks but that doesnt make me trust you one bit!
i think this suggestion should be given serious thought!:scratch:

Axxmachine666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:56 am 

ulverchris wrote:
Hi i am trying to private message *my friend* 'azrahell' (tried 4 times) with regards to a trade but the messages are just going to outbox and not sending - does anyone have his email address or a solution to this - thanks in advance
ULVERCHRIS

change to *total cunt*
DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO THIS LITTLE FUCKER

I am also sending him my cds to this Azrahell, but i just send it at the end of september 2008, then let see how he will do after that. I have send him an email and asking about my cds, and i have checked his cds at EMS site, his cds are in Philippines. So i will wait until 2 weeks from now, if there is no answer from this guy then..........

Mysticus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:32 am 

Someone please post his address here...

orionmetalhead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:44 am 

turboeye wrote:
Aoc wrote:
anyone has gotten any messages from this guy? He opens the sent messages since i have none to him on my outbox but never replies. Also, some other two filippinos say theire friends of him, that he plays in a band of a friend or some bullshit. These two are Tyrannus696 and turboeye, I have not received anything from them either, any luck with these two?

So, where the fuck is azrahell and my fucking CDS?!?!!

my cd is on the way to you. Tyrannus696 is also a 100% reliable trader.
tyrannus plays with me before as a session bassist and there's no other person involved with my story. i recommended tyrannus to you since i know he's a good trader and also a long time friend of mine.

I have had multiple trades with turboeye and many others have had them too. I would never deem Turboeye anything less than reliable and a pleasure to work with. Hopefully more from the Philippines take the high road such as him.

Edit: GxMx, Though I agree with you when it comes to people with no feedback, I think that spreading that sort of dissent is not conducive to a friendly, productive and active trading community.

Thergodrone
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:37 am 

Mysticus wrote:

JOIE FERANDOS
1850 2ND CRUMB ST.,
DIGOS CITY 8002
PHILIPPINES

That's it. Go there and take me the head as a gift ;)

BMORGIA
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:28 am 

pm sent
TRADE REFERENCES: http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... 31#1437731

turboeye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:42 am 

orionmetalhead wrote:
turboeye wrote:
Aoc wrote:
anyone has gotten any messages from this guy? He opens the sent messages since i have none to him on my outbox but never replies. Also, some other two filippinos say theire friends of him, that he plays in a band of a friend or some bullshit. These two are Tyrannus696 and turboeye, I have not received anything from them either, any luck with these two?

tyrannus plays with me before as a session bassist and there's no other person involved with my story. i recommended tyrannus to you since i know he's a good trader and also a long time friend of mine.

I have had multiple trades with turboeye and many others have had them too. I would never deem Turboeye anything less than reliable and a pleasure to work with. Hopefully more from the Philippines take the high road such as him.

Edit: GxMx, Though I agree with you when it comes to people with no feedback, I think that spreading that sort of dissent is not conducive to a friendly, productive and active trading community.

Thanks for the support and trust, i really appreciate it Jon! SALUTE!!!

CDS- http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... 692#795692
TSHIRTS http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=60441
REFERENCES http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... 78&start=0

thrashbeast
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:06 am 

GxMx wrote:
i always feel somehow that we are dealing with one or 2 guys with several identities and while one guy builds up a good reputation the other one goes about ripping people or builda reputation then do several trades and do a wholesale rip off to several traders like whats happened!
they all have similar address's,all are in a hurry to trade, always seem to have what we are looking for,always ready to strike a deal!i think this has gone on long enough and a whole lot of us have had our share of a raw deal!

This is exactly what I also believe.

Third_of_the_Storms
Stupid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:38 am 

turboeye is a good guy, I've dealt with him 5-6 times and can vouch for him.

evils_true_form
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:59 am 

Seriously? You guys are gullible...you just asked him for all these things without him even showing you a pic to prove he had it? Sorry, I hate to be the one to say it, but he's jipped you all.

WASPcollector
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:25 am 

I have sent him 6 rare CD's and 2 t-shirts. He was in contact with me some times after I shipped the things and he was very friendly. Too bad he seems to be a rip-off.

Honestly, I know that many people in the Philippines are poor but what do they think of us? Because I live in Sweden doesn't make me rich. I'm working hard for my payment check. I have paid a lot for the items I sent him and the shipping was expensive as well. Do they really have to be criminals without even a sec of regret?

I'm new to this trading thing so I didn't know about all rip-off warnings these guys had. Unfortunately I read about it too late. I'm very disappointed.

Great traders: Madcow, thetrueevil, ralfman, destructSEAN, truebelief, nifelhammer, Arzath, Skarpretteren, metalbrain, Throne_of_Ahaz, blashyrkh66...

evils_true_form
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:43 am 

Learn from your mistakes, and next time ask for pictures.

BartekThrawn
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:23 pm 

orionmetalhead wrote:

1) But had not azrahell got many positive feedback befeore he went to the dark side? I believe also he semt very friendly to the guys he just ripped off. Building our friendly community like now could discourage all these newcomers, that just got robbered.
Sorry to say that but: some inconvienience for other traders from Philipines when sending first is no match when compared to the risk of loss of so many people.
2) On the other hand: when you arranged trade with Philipino, he sent cds and you got them, then your package is lost, it unfair to close the case saying "uhuh, you're from Philipines, you're trying to cheat me for sure".

Last edited by BartekThrawn on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BartekThrawn
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:25 pm 

Thergodrone wrote:
Mysticus wrote:

JOIE FERANDOS
1850 2ND CRUMB ST.,
DIGOS CITY 8002
PHILIPPINES

That's it. Go there and take me the head as a gift ;)

Is this the only address he used?

Aoc
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:37 pm 

Here is more info about this subhuman scum:

[email protected]

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =145746329

You can see him here flashing our cds on photos, very nice of him heh?

Justice must fall upon this faggot.

EndlessMorbidity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:56 pm 

Is that him? Why would he list himself as a rip-off on his profile?

Also, I heard the Economy in Davao City is excellent. It's not a poverty stricken waste land.

WASPcollector
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:04 pm 

Aoc wrote:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=145746329

Eh... The guy on the My Space profile is not him, just another one he ripped off.

Great traders: Madcow, thetrueevil, ralfman, destructSEAN, truebelief, nifelhammer, Arzath, Skarpretteren, metalbrain, Throne_of_Ahaz, blashyrkh66...

thejestersgate
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:45 pm 

Can somone outside the united states please mail this guy a black momba or somthing? He needs to have a very unpleasant awakening.

Aoc
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:33 pm 

WASPcollector wrote:
Aoc wrote:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=145746329

Eh... The guy on the My Space profile is not him, just another one he ripped off.

Yea, thats him, he apparently lives in Indonesia which borders Philippines or lied about it. I got this from a source of another post about ripoffs which matched his address.

truebelief
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:23 pm 

He's probably axxmachine666 from indonesia. Azrahell ripped him off, too.

WASPcollector
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:55 am 

Aoc wrote:
Yea, thats him, he apparently lives in Indonesia which borders Philippines or lied about it. I got this from a source of another post about ripoffs which matched his address.

Can you please post a link or something to that post? To me this seems unlikely as this guy has Azrahell mentioned as a rip off on his My Space profile (could be fake of course so noone will believe it's the same person). He also seems to be listening to more underground grindcore kind of stuff. Just want to clear things up as it wouldn't be nice to hang out an innocent person.

GxMx
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:05 am 

thrashbeast wrote:
GxMx wrote:
they all have similar address's,all are in a hurry to trade, always seem to have what we are looking for,always ready to strike a deal!i think this has gone on long enough and a whole lot of us have had our share of a raw deal!

This is exactly what I also believe.
glad to know Thrashbeast shares and approves off my view!:smile:

GxMx
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:07 am 

evils_true_form wrote:
Learn from your mistakes, and next time ask for pictures.
not only that, ask him to send first as well!only that works!;)

GxMx
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:10 am 

thejestersgate wrote:
Can somone outside the united states please mail this guy a black momba or somthing? He needs to have a very unpleasant awakening.
i read on another forum that he/or one of the same from the "ripper's syndicate" ripped a guy off and he mailed him his poop as a surprise package,i dont know how far that is true!:lol:but you can just imagine the scene!

Axxmachine666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:31 am 

truebelief wrote:
He's probably axxmachine666 from indonesia. Azrahell ripped him off, too.

Yup i am from Indonesia everybody, but i do not know about this azrahell. i send him the cds to his address the same address as anyone in this forum.

And i do understand that many of you in this forum have so many bad experience to trade with someone from philippines or indonesia, i do know that, but trust me i never do such a bad thing to anyone.
You can check my profile anywhere, i am also selling cds at gemm with the same name, Axxmachine666.

I build people trust with flesh and blood, so i will keep it very well as my life.

Maybe someone in this forum have to do something with this shit named Azrahell.

turboeye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:21 am 

Third_of_the_Storms wrote:
turboeye is a good guy, I've dealt with him 5-6 times and can vouch for him.

thanks for the support corey, 1 case of beer for you! :beer:

666BaalberitH666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:43 am 

turboeye wrote:

As if you're really going to send him any :lol:

turboeye
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:30 am 

666BaalberitH666 wrote:
turboeye wrote:

As if you're really going to send him any :lol:

hey BaalberitH kid if you have personal problems with me then pls. stop it.
i've done nothing to you and you pissed me off often on different forums but still i don't react with your blah blah blah's.
this trading forum is not for your childish opinions especially you're not involved with our trade/deals with corey (third_of_storms)

but if you want to prove something with your ego and for being a brave Indian guy, then you can visit my address below. we're both in asia and i can pay your cargo coffin back to INDIA.

bon kyung koo
7-2 molave st.
buhangin, davao city
8000, philippines

i don't usually react on something which is childish , but this guy / gay wants to prove something with me. i don't know what the hell you want from me, you want cds? then here's a middle finger for you .l.,
ALL SPACE IS YOURS..

Last edited by turboeye on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
c4d4v3r
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:34 am 

-----------------------

Last edited by c4d4v3r on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
666BaalberitH666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:18 am 

turboeye wrote:
hey kid if you have personal problems with me then pls. stop it.
you pissed me off on different forums but still i don't react with your blah blah blah's.
this trading forum is not for your childish opinions especially you're not involved with our trade/deals with corey.

BWAHAHAHAHA.That's fucking funny because you harass people using dummy accounts.Even pretend to be a caucasion and pass stupid racist comments :lol: You did the same to people from your own country out of jealousy on various forums.Your ip was traced but I kept quiet.Need any details ?

turboeye wrote:
but if you want to prove something with your ego and for being a brave Indian guy, then you can visit my address below. we're both in asia and i can pay your cargo coffin back to INDIA.

Sure.We all are going to visit Phillipines someday with whips an canes.Even Stone69 - your good friend will accompany us.He's really pissed off that you spread rip-off rumours about him using fake accounts.I'll bring along a coffin to Phillipines too with a Funaralion text on it.By the way whats your length & width ?

turboeye wrote:
bon kyung koo
7-2 molave st.
buhangin, davao city
8000, philippines

I'd been having both of your adresses since they were first flagged on anus.com.And trust me, they haven't changed.

turboeye wrote:
i don't usually react on something which is childish , but this guy / gay is wants to prove something with me. i don't know what the hell you want from me, you want cds? then here's a middle finger for you .l.,

Actually the fact is I don't like your attitude.And most traders if not everybody are aware of the fact where all those CDs come from.You can use that middle finger of yours to push your CDs up your Filippino bumhole.By doing all these retarded acts you're not leaving any room for trust among traders.

And to top it all, Joie Fernanos and Bon Kyung Koo are good friends and partners in crime according to Fillipino sources.Last time they had one hellova time flaming DarkenedOne.

Last edited by 666BaalberitH666 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
tyrannus696
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:12 am 

turboeye wrote:
Aoc wrote:

you'll have the cd plus the freebies just like i promised Aoc..and yes we're good friend with Turboeye, and turboeye is a 666% reliable trader. you don't have to worry Aoc...

turboeye, madcow, Aoc, saxon1500, f_1349, bmorgia, ins88, Z0rn, MetalThunder, ITALIAGORE, Axxmachine666, metalbrain, GroanofWind, Sanguine_Censure, Sxull, jacobo123, Roxyben, mentally_destroyed, galsam, PowerProg_Adam, dreadmeat, shwartzheim, ple666

blashyrkh66
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:22 am 

Add me to the rip-off list. 7 CD's and 2 shirts.

So is there anyone in the Philippines that can help?

Madcow
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:00 am 

well, i know another one who's being ripped off by him/her .....
Its ME, MYSELF and I ....

It looks like he has been gaining some confidence and trust with some people (me included) in the past months
and when most people were 'a sleep' then making his move and performing a big clean sweep ...

I did a few trades with him before, no problems at all !!

So now i send him these:

Benediction - The Grand Leveller
Bolt Thrower - Mercenary
Deicide - Once Upon The Cross
Immolation - Here In After
Incubus - Beyond The Unknown/Serpent Temptation
Slayer - Hell Awaits
Dissection - The Somberlain
Anthrax - Among The Living

and should be getting these from him :

ALASTOR - Hellward
CARCASS - Flesh Ripping Symphony
DESTROYER 666 - Cold Steel… For An Iron Age
FUNERAL MIST - Salvation
THE LEGION - Unseen To Creation
PESTILENCE - Mallevs Maleficarum + Demos
PUNGENT STENCH - Been Caught Buttering
VLAD TEPES - March To The Black Holocaust

if people who are in the same position as i am, see the same titles being traded by him. Then we know for sure and can weep, dry our tears, straighten our backs and go on ...

But if my help is needed (as far as i'm able) to get something done to 'even the score' with him/her, count me in...

EndlessMorbidity
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:47 am 

Yeah? Good luck. I was waiting on the Destroyer 666 CD too. Lucky, I didn't send him shit first.

NEW RULE:

Fuck everyone from the Phillipines. I don't care if a few of them are good, boycott their asses.

If it upsets the good traders from this place, then maybe they should take a stand and go after the scumbags in their country.

It's not even worth my time to deal with any of them. Even if they agree to send first, because I'm not putting stuff on hold for something that I am skeptical will even find it's way in my mailbox. Especially if good traders a few states away want it.

FUCK RIP-OFFS, FUCK TIME WASTERS!

Axxmachine666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:11 am 

I have an idea if this can go :

As you know that there are so many people being rip-off by someone from Philippines or maybe from my country Indonesia, so we can do this way :

- To all the good traders from Philippines, you must help everyone in this forum, you must search this Azrahell, i think it's better to search someone from the same country. I know it's nothing you can promise to everyone in this forum, especially who been ripped, but at least you can tell us all here about this guy for sure, i think this can make your country not being boycotted by everyone in this forum.

- And for me if any of you have doing business with someone from Indonesia, especially when you are selling some stuffs, you ask to use Western Union service to get your money, or if you trade, let he or she send their stuff first. DO THIS TO ME ALSO. And if you need some info about someone who make a deal with you just send me his/her complete address then i will check it for you. How about that people !!!!!!

But of course all of these words not to make someone or anyone being judged by me. I just express my idea for make this forum get safer next time. So sorry if any of you being hurt by my words, you know i do not mean that. Ok

Web :
http://www.myspace.com/axxmetalmachine
http://axxmachine666.wikifoundry.com/
http://axxmachine666.blogspot.com/

thrashbeast
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:00 am 

Axxmachine666 wrote:

As you know that there are so many people being rip-off by someone from Philippines or maybe from my country Indonesia, so we can do this way :

- To all the good traders from Philippines, you must help everyone in this forum, you must search this Azrahell, i think it's better to search someone from the same country. I know it's nothing you can promise to everyone in this forum, especially who been ripped, but at least you can tell us all here about this guy for sure, i think this can make your country not being boycotted by everyone in this forum.

- And for me if any of you have doing business with someone from Indonesia, especially when you are selling some stuffs, you ask to use Western Union service to get your money, or if you trade, let he or she send their stuff first. DO THIS TO ME ALSO. And if you need some info about someone who make a deal with you just send me his/her complete address then i will check it for you. How about that people !!!!!!

But of course all of these words not to make someone or anyone being judged by me. I just express my idea for make this forum get safer next time. So sorry if any of you being hurt by my words, you know i do not mean that. Ok

Kai is such an awesome and honest trader.

carnalsadistprod
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:27 am 

Passed the word to some contacts of mine in the Philippines.

Axxmachine666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:04 am 

thrashbeast wrote:
Axxmachine666 wrote:

Kai is such an awesome and honest trader.

Juan, thanks for your support and words my friend. Thank you

Web :
http://www.myspace.com/axxmetalmachine
http://axxmachine666.wikifoundry.com/
http://axxmachine666.blogspot.com/

LyndaSnarloc
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:49 am 

Well I'm proud to add a new name to that long "ripped-off by Azrahell" list...

Mine.

I sent:
MEGADETH ‘Countdown to Extinction’
SODOM 'Tapping the Vein'
MEAT PUPPETS 'Too High to Die'

I'll never get:
DEATH - Leprosy
MEGADETH - Killing Is My Business...
SLAYER - Show No Mercy

First time I get ripped-off in 5 FUCKING years !

Let's keep that thread updated, guys.

Up!

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next