Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:08 am 

Well, I'm lost. Can anyone recommend any good distros that sell black and/or death metal sleeveless shirts? I am having very little luck.

kaoswar
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:44 am 

Derigin wrote:
sleeveless shirts?.

sleeveless???? never heard that one before with death metal shirts

carnalsadistprod
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:55 am 

Derigin wrote:
Well, I'm lost. Can anyone recommend any good distros that sell black and/or death metal sleeveless shirts? I am having very little luck.

Dude...

You got a pair of scissors? Use them.

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:49 pm 

Aye, I was going to do it that way regardless, I was just wondering if there are places that actually sell them (and how much they typically go for). Just seeing what options are out there (especially in regards to price), for such shirts and for metal band t-shirts in general.

carnalsadistprod
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:23 am 

Derigin wrote:
Aye, I was going to do it that way regardless, I was just wondering if there are places that actually sell them (and how much they typically go for). Just seeing what options are out there (especially in regards to price), for such shirts and for metal band t-shirts in general.

I've yet to see anything like that in ten years. It could happen though.

marktheviktor
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:27 am 

Derigin wrote:

Redrum has always been awesome. Espcially the location in Madrid.

Stone69
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:46 am 

Are they reliable distro? www.metaldisc.com

Anyone? :violin:

LtRawks
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:58 pm 

Seven Kingdoms

This is the Distributor and Label for the band Forefather and one of my favorite things about them is that the band members do everything themselves and will answer you questions within a few hours. Based in the UK, their prices are very reasonable and from their main store you can buy Forefather merch for like 5 GBP per CD but if you email them they have lits of many Black/Death bands they are selling and trading for around 3 GPB each. Since they deal with the fans directly, they ship within 12 hours (from my experience) and shipping is VERY fast (5-7 days to British Columbia from the UK) and cheap 1-1.5 GBP.

I recommend them, however, they don't always carry the same stuff and stock fluctuates constantly.

www.seven-kingdoms.com

Lt Rawks

Last edited by LtRawks on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaoswar
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:08 pm 

why do people NOT include the website address when recommending distros??? makes no sense!

kaoswar
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:11 pm 

LtRawks wrote:
Seven Kingdoms

This distro carries ONLY 3 CDs and 2 of them are sold out!

LtRawks
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:36 pm 

kaoswar wrote:
LtRawks wrote:
Seven Kingdoms

This distro carries ONLY 3 CDs and 2 of them are sold out!

Send them an email (provided on the website) asking about their trade lists. They will send it to you in less then a day.

Lt rawks

carnalsadistprod
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:08 pm 

kaoswar wrote:
why do people NOT include the website address when recommending distros??? makes no sense!

Some distros don't have sites. I trade with a lot of labels and distros that only use snail mail or e-mail. It's not a completely horrendous idea.

kaoswar
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:23 pm 

carnalsadistprod wrote:
kaoswar wrote:

Some distros don't have sites. I trade with a lot of labels and distros that only use snail mail or e-mail. It's not a completely horrendous idea.

Noted, but it would be best to have some info on how to get in contact with these distros people recommend, instead of just giving the name of the distro. There are thousands of distros out there and doing research on how to find info on them can be tiring.

carnalsadistprod
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:35 pm 

kaoswar wrote:
carnalsadistprod wrote:
kaoswar wrote:

Noted, but it would be best to have some info on how to get in contact with these distros people recommend, instead of just giving the name of the distro. There are thousands of distros out there and doing research on how to find info on them can be tiring.

Shit...as many distros are advertising on all these boards, they find YOU. They're everywhere. I deal with new labels and distros everyday. If you need feedback on any underground distros..feel free to ask me. That goes for anyone. I can keep you away from some shady distros.

weakling_goat
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:12 pm 

Deathgasm Records. Came fast, reasonable prices. Had an extra cd thrown in with it too.

kaoswar
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:16 pm 

weakling_goat wrote:
Deathgasm Records. Came fast, reasonable prices. Had an extra cd thrown in with it too.

I totally agree with DEATHGASM!!! extremely fast delivery and lots of variety!!

Theomachus
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:39 am 

I just remembered that some years ago I tried to buy from Undercover Records (Ger.), but the guy ripped me off.

I sent my money for three CDs, but the guy never sent them. Of course, I e-mailed him many times, but he never answered.

So, I'd suggest you never to deal with Undercover (Ger.).

And I agree with the Deathgasm trend, they're a great distro, I've orderd from them twice and never had any issue.

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:36 am 

NESEBLOD RECORDS IS A PERFECT DISTRO!
HIGHLY RFECOMMENDED!
CMFlesh, Valgrinder, Throne Of Ahaz (x2), Mister Patate, Madcow, Skarpetteren (x2), SirHolm,turboeye, LegalizeMurder(x2),Sxull, Morholt, Luca_EW, TheHunter, NDK, sadp666, DTD, CombatFront, TheDesolateOne, Naedra, Mysticus (x2), Brandanschlag, avrlabel, Kubrat

kaoswar
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:27 pm 

Desolator wrote:
HIGHLY RFECOMMENDED!

OK...cool...what is the weblink?

carnalsadistprod
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:30 am 

kaoswar wrote:
Desolator wrote:
HIGHLY RFECOMMENDED!

OK...cool...what is the weblink?

http://www.neseblodrecords.com

ScottP
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:14 am 

Stone69 wrote:

Yes, they are. I've ordered from them several times. Good service, fast shipping (if I remember correctly, maybe about a week or so to get here - PA, USA).

Perverted Taste ( www.pervertedtaste.de ) is a great label to do business with. I've ordered from them for a while now, and will continue to do so. Usually takes about 2-3 weeks to get here from Germany. Great service and selection. They add in a discount when you spend a certain amount and if you spend even more will allow one free CD! Their 4 CDs for 9,99 EUR is a great deal too!

A couple pages back some people mentioned Open Grave Records ( www.opengraveshop.com ) . I ordered from them recently and had no problems. Took around a week to get here. Their sale section has great prices. Only thing I was curious about - One of the albums I ordered was supposed to be hand-numbered to 1000 copies. The back of the case has the area where the number would be written, but no number appears. I don't blame Open Grave for this, but I don't know how this happened.

Trollzorn ( www.trollzorn.de ) is another good label. Good bands on their label, fast shipping, and excellent service. Haven't ordered from them in a little while, but when I did they put in a good amount of free things (CDs, patches, even a shirt once!).

I had a bad experience with Stellar Winter Records in 2006. I sent them my payment of $75 for a couple CDs and cassettes and was told my order shipped. The order never came, so I e-mailed them, but never heard back. I sent multiple e-mails, and I think I even sent one as recent as earlier this year hoping that maybe some changes took place and would hear back, but no luck. Has anyone had success with them?

carnalsadistprod
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:08 pm 

ScottP wrote:
Stone69 wrote:

Yes, they are. I've ordered from them several times. Good service, fast shipping (if I remember correctly, maybe about a week or so to get here - PA, USA).

Perverted Taste ( www.pervertedtaste.de ) is a great label to do business with. I've ordered from them for a while now, and will continue to do so. Usually takes about 2-3 weeks to get here from Germany. Great service and selection. They add in a discount when you spend a certain amount and if you spend even more will allow one free CD! Their 4 CDs for 9,99 EUR is a great deal too!

A couple pages back some people mentioned Open Grave Records ( www.opengraveshop.com ) . I ordered from them recently and had no problems. Took around a week to get here. Their sale section has great prices. Only thing I was curious about - One of the albums I ordered was supposed to be hand-numbered to 1000 copies. The back of the case has the area where the number would be written, but no number appears. I don't blame Open Grave for this, but I don't know how this happened.

Trollzorn ( www.trollzorn.de ) is another good label. Good bands on their label, fast shipping, and excellent service. Haven't ordered from them in a little while, but when I did they put in a good amount of free things (CDs, patches, even a shirt once!).

I had a bad experience with Stellar Winter Records in 2006. I sent them my payment of $75 for a couple CDs and cassettes and was told my order shipped. The order never came, so I e-mailed them, but never heard back. I sent multiple e-mails, and I think I even sent one as recent as earlier this year hoping that maybe some changes took place and would hear back, but no luck. Has anyone had success with them?

Isn't Stellar Winter the label associated with The Pagan Front? Bad news sir. Who knew the nsbm jokers were such jews...irony.

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:24 am 

I've also heard that Stellar Winter sucks - the guy is a rip-off.
CMFlesh, Valgrinder, Throne Of Ahaz (x2), Mister Patate, Madcow, Skarpetteren (x2), SirHolm,turboeye, LegalizeMurder(x2),Sxull, Morholt, Luca_EW, TheHunter, NDK, sadp666, DTD, CombatFront, TheDesolateOne, Naedra, Mysticus (x2), Brandanschlag, avrlabel, Kubrat

Sata_nic
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:27 pm 

I read the whole thing and I haven't seen two of the distro i've been using.

Red Stream inc. : I've ordered once from them. Fair prices, good selection. Shipping was okay. It's worth taking a look.

SMP Records: Best Folk/Pagan/Viking selection out there. Shipping was expansive (19 euros for shipping outside of Europe). It was faster than any North American distro I've experienced, 7 days from Germany to Canada. Great service.. Worth trying!

The only problem is... CAD$ went down so everything seems expansive now :(

kaoswar
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:00 pm 

Sata_nic wrote:

Red Stream inc. : I've ordered once from them. Fair prices, good selection. Shipping was okay. It's worth taking a look.

SMP Records: Best Folk/Pagan/Viking selection out there. Shipping was expansive (19 euros for shipping outside of Europe). It was faster than any North American distro I've experienced, 7 days from Germany to Canada. Great service.. Worth trying!

expansive or expensive?

I think this thread started listing cheap distros. RedStream is good and has a large selection, but the prices are way off sometimes (certain CDs can be bought cheaper from other distros or even on Ebay than on RedStream). And after reading your description on the SMP shipping costs, I wouldn't even bother looking at that site with those shipping costs!

ScottP
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:50 pm 

Sata_nic wrote:

Actually I did mention SMP Records, I just referred to them as Trollzorn, since it seems the two are interchangeable (on their site at least) as far as I can tell. But yeah, good service, and the amount of free stuff I've received from them makes up for shipping costs.

Axxmachine666
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:03 am 

Karthago Records
http://www.karthagorecords.de/index.php ... d8a5hpfjl4

First time i know this records label when i search any cds from a Germany band called Gravestone, so then i contact the owner of this label and asking about the cds that he released. Then i know that he releases so many old school heavy metal cds from any countries. Then i buy 3 cds from this label just to try how this label or owner do the service and then i explode with the service, fast and very friendly.

After that then i always contact the onwer, Mr. Stefan R, and i buy a tons of cds from him. And one thing that i always remember from this guy, and that's make me so surprise until know, Stefan give me a credit, i can choose the cds that i want, then he send the cds and I CAN SEND THE MONEY later until i have my money to pay him. I think it's amazing !!!!

Just try then you will know.

Web :
http://www.myspace.com/axxmetalmachine
http://axxmachine666.wikifoundry.com/
http://axxmachine666.blogspot.com/

Extreminal
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:05 pm 

hi there this is first msg from me in here..

I ve some trouble with Perverted Taste from Germany two or three times, but they are also good and very big label, but always doing mistakes in orders..

i like also sevared from USA,great death-grind distro , hexenreich from Estonia,Ketzer Records from Germany they 'll also my favorites..

First came in my mind ...

into_the_pit
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:28 pm 

ok some experiences off the top of my head:

northern heritage: fast shipping, good packaging, recommended.

same goes for raging bloodlust.

total holocaust: even sent out order before my payment arrived. excellent.

morbid moon: very good communication, fast handling, perfect all around.

no colours: pretty hard to communicate with even if you speak german :D
bad packaging. nice selection though and OK prices.

non compos mentis: huge stpck, killer prices, great guy to deal with!

heiden's hart: fair prices, great communication, quick and perfect all around.

viva hate: although I heard quite a lot of complaints, my transaction with him went fine.

christkiller: done dozens of trades/deals with him, cool selection, really fast too.

eternity records: great guy, tries to get extra cool shit for his customers, fair prices, patient, one of the best around.

obscure abhorrence: nice selection, good communication, nothing to criticize

ostfront: nothing to complain about in our one trade.

satanic jesus: 2 or 3 tapes were badly dubbed, apart from that cheap prices, nice UG selection, I guess defunct now :(

manala: packaging could've been better once, exotic use of the english language, but good and recommended all in all, especially for single trades. weird stock.

grievantee: excellent service, fair prices, highly recommended.

tour de garde: HUGE tape selection, fair prices, highly recommended.

eclipse of live promulgation: lots of tapes for cheap prices, very UG, site seems to be down. quick and reliable.

breath of pestilence: no complaints at all, good communication etc.

EXPLICITLY BAD:

perverted taste: tend to fuck up orders with missing/wrong items, not so helpful when you complain etc. many titles they list are not in stock. ambivalent at best.

death to mankind/die todesrune: rip-off, enough said.

agonia: rip off. tends to not rip people off if they speak polish, I guess.
"Chainsaw Gutsfuck."

Vega360
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:30 am 

Frostcald Records - Excellent Distro stock, communication is good too. True supporter of the tape format, support.

gagnrad
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:45 am 

Vega360 wrote:
Frostcald Records - Excellent Distro stock, communication is good too. True supporter of the tape format, support.

Thanks, comrade! But FrostScald!

genocida
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:24 am 

Does anybody ever bought from

http://musical-hall.com ?

http://www.metaldistro.be/ ?

Are they reliable?

Last edited by genocida on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lyset_forsvinner
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:56 pm 

Some more additions to the already mentioned good distros (Northern Heritage, Obscure Abhorrence, Hell's Headbangers etc.):
Stronghold-Diaphora
http://www.stronghold-diaphora.de/index.php?L=1

Great vinyl-exclusively distro/label, Marc is one of the most helpful and friendly label owners out there. Some of his releases are also devastating (vinyl maniacs should check the Sa Meute - 50 contre 1 LP, the rest should wait for the cd release sometime in the future).

Svartgalgh Records
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =329852099

Great cd-r label from the Netherlands, Patrick is also a fine guy to deal with and some of his releases are b.m. gems (check Moon, Dodenstorm, Desolation, Necrostorm).

Hexenreich Records
http://www.metal.ee/bestia/hexenreich/
Another cd-r label, which is synonymous to what we call a "non-profit" label. Apart from cd-rs and tapes, it also carries pro-cds in very good prices, no matter how rare they can be (I bought from them the Manes - Under ein Blodraud Maane 1st press cd a few weeks ago, for only 10 euros!).

Morbid Winter Records
http://www.morbidwinter.com/

A label hailing from Canada... Just check the prices... It's too good to be true!!! A little slow on answering to emails, but other that that, the rest is ok.

I could write for hours, so here is a list of some more good distros (I have bought stuff from them 1 or more times and I was satisfied by their services):
Werewolf Records
http://werewolf.blackmetal.fi/

Insidious Poisoning Records
http://www.insidious-poisoning.com/

Ishtadeva Vinyl Productions
http://www.ishtadeva.com/

Iron Bonehead Records
http://www.ironbonehead.de/

Necromancer Records
http://www.bloodynecromancer.de/

Perish in Light (some rare stuff here)
http://www.perishinlight.de/

Northern Silence Productions
http://www.northern-silence.de/

As for the bad distros/labels, my worst transaction by far has been the one with Overstage Imperator Productions. I ordered the Mutiilation - Sorrow Galaxies DLP from them and EVERYTHING went wrong; slow shipping time (25 days from France to Greece), inadequate packaging (all corners were bent, two of which heavily) and the worst of all, the LP they sent me was already damaged (some signs/discolourations in the middle of the cover, which cannot have happened during shipping and a small crack on the edge of one of the vinyls, which cannot have happened during shipping either, as I didn't find any fragment of the vinyl inside the package). After contacting them, a guy named "James Prick" told me that the package was not insured, so it was not their responsibility... Totally shitty behaviour on their behalf. After some time, I checked their myspace page again (need I mention it? I guess not, as contacts with them should be avoided at all costs) and found out that they raised the total price from 25 to 30 euros, which means that they must have added insurance to the package and/or better packaging materials (or they just wanted to make some more profit...). Anyone else having troubles with them??????

carnalsadistprod
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:09 pm 

Lyset_forsvinner wrote:
Some more additions to the already mentioned good distros (Northern Heritage, Obscure Abhorrence, Hell's Headbangers etc.):
Stronghold-Diaphora
http://www.stronghold-diaphora.de/index.php?L=1

Great vinyl-exclusively distro/label, Marc is one of the most helpful and friendly label owners out there. Some of his releases are also devastating (vinyl maniacs should check the Sa Meute - 50 contre 1 LP, the rest should wait for the cd release sometime in the future).

Svartgalgh Records
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =329852099

Great cd-r label from the Netherlands, Patrick is also a fine guy to deal with and some of his releases are b.m. gems (check Moon, Dodenstorm, Desolation, Necrostorm).

Hexenreich Records
http://www.metal.ee/bestia/hexenreich/
Another cd-r label, which is synonymous to what we call a "non-profit" label. Apart from cd-rs and tapes, it also carries pro-cds in very good prices, no matter how rare they can be (I bought from them the Manes - Under ein Blodraud Maane 1st press cd a few weeks ago, for only 10 euros!).

Morbid Winter Records
http://www.morbidwinter.com/

A label hailing from Canada... Just check the prices... It's too good to be true!!! A little slow on answering to emails, but other that that, the rest is ok.

I could write for hours, so here is a list of some more good distros (I have bought stuff from them 1 or more times and I was satisfied by their services):
Werewolf Records
http://werewolf.blackmetal.fi/

Insidious Poisoning Records
http://www.insidious-poisoning.com/

Ishtadeva Vinyl Productions
http://www.ishtadeva.com/

Iron Bonehead Records
http://www.ironbonehead.de/

Necromancer Records
http://www.bloodynecromancer.de/

Perish in Light (some rare stuff here)
http://www.perishinlight.de/

Northern Silence Productions
http://www.northern-silence.de/

As for the bad distros/labels, my worst transaction by far has been the one with Overstage Imperator Productions. I ordered the Mutiilation - Sorrow Galaxies DLP from them and EVERYTHING went wrong; slow shipping time (25 days from France to Greece), inadequate packaging (all corners were bent, two of which heavily) and the worst of all, the LP they sent me was already damaged (some signs/discolourations in the middle of the cover, which cannot have happened during shipping and a small crack on the edge of one of the vinyls, which cannot have happened during shipping either, as I didn't find any fragment of the vinyl inside the package). After contacting them, a guy named "James Prick" told me that the package was not insured, so it was not their responsibility... Totally shitty behaviour on their behalf. After some time, I checked their myspace page again (need I mention it? I guess not, as contacts with them should be avoided at all costs) and found out that they raised the total price from 25 to 30 euros, which means that they must have added insurance to the package and/or better packaging materials (or they just wanted to make some more profit...). Anyone else having troubles with them??????

The guy behind Overstage isn't even that into the metal scene really. He's a friend of Willie's and I suppose he just saw a way to cash in on the Mutiilation name. I ordered 6 or the record from him and got just as shitty quality packing, etc...I ended up selling them off to people I knew at less than what I paid. This poseur cockleech was a total waste of my time and cash.

Lyset_forsvinner
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:30 pm 

carnalsadistprod wrote:
The guy behind Overstage isn't even that into the metal scene really. He's a friend of Willie's and I suppose he just saw a way to cash in on the Mutiilation name. I ordered 6 or the record from him and got just as shitty quality packing, etc...I ended up selling them off to people I knew at less than what I paid. This poseur cockleech was a total waste of my time and cash.

I got so pissed off when I saw the LP, that it ended up in the dust bin... As far as this guy's connections to the metal scene are concerned, you can tell from his other activities/releases. He is a totally pathetic piece of s@#t...

~Guest 130416
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:52 pm 

Runefire Records (Positive) - Distro carries primarily black metal releases at very low prices. I've had one transaction with them and received my order quickly and in good condition. They have good customer service and reply promptly to questions.

Nokturnal Transmissions Records (Positive) - Already been mentioned several time on here and I agree with the positive feedback. I've had numerous transactions with Noktorn and all have been positive. Items are shipped quickly and arrive in good condition. Shipping within the U.S. is free.

Desolator
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:07 am 

LEAVE LINKS GUYS!!!

Thermoss
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:56 pm 

Viva Hate Records
http://www.vivahaterecords.com/

This guy really pisses me off. Bought the Heresi Die hard edition. A few months late, I got it. The sleeve was fucking crushed. I sent him a mail telling him I wanted a new one (He packed it very bad, so it was kinda his fault). He said "sure, I'll send a new sleevenext week".

I waited. And waited. And waited some more. After two months of waiting, I mailed him back. He said he'd forgotten and would fix it right away. And I waited. Mailing back and forth, slowly tearing down my patience, he stopped answering my e-mails about two months ago. Still no new sleeve for the vinyls, so here I am with a fucking ugly die hard edition no one wants to even touch.

I hate this guy. How hard can it be to pack a sleeve down and go down to the post-office with it?

carnalsadistprod
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:03 am 

Thermoss wrote:
Viva Hate Records
http://www.vivahaterecords.com/

This guy really pisses me off. Bought the Heresi Die hard edition. A few months late, I got it. The sleeve was fucking crushed. I sent him a mail telling him I wanted a new one (He packed it very bad, so it was kinda his fault). He said "sure, I'll send a new sleevenext week".

I waited. And waited. And waited some more. After two months of waiting, I mailed him back. He said he'd forgotten and would fix it right away. And I waited. Mailing back and forth, slowly tearing down my patience, he stopped answering my e-mails about two months ago. Still no new sleeve for the vinyls, so here I am with a fucking ugly die hard edition no one wants to even touch.

I hate this guy. How hard can it be to pack a sleeve down and go down to the post-office with it?

If he pressed the vinyl's with GZ, there were no extra sleeves...and he could've been lying. Go figure.

john888
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:41 am 

Destro Records
http://www.destrorecords.com/

Have any guys tried this/any opinion of them?

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 45  Next