Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
flexodus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 pm 

A friend and I have begun cohosting a weekly metal show: airs on 90.3 FM for those on the west coast/northern California area, Wednesday mornings from 1:30 AM - 3:00AM (i.e. Tuesday nights). The show is expected to be fairly eclectic but we will mostly play metal (death, tech death/deathcore, prog), hardcore (metalcore/beatdown varieties), stoner/sludge/drone doom, pop punk, maybe the occasional psychedelic track or rap song. Last night was our first show, you can still listen to it through streaming or downloading it at 320 kbps. Check out out playlist and please give us some feedback if you can!

http://www.kdvs.org/show-info/2485
my sister does nothing but forcing me to listen to Gothenburg/melodic metalcore albums all day while refusing to listen to regular death metal

flexodus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:31 pm 

Brand new episode airs tonight, 1:30 AM pacific time (tuesday night/wednesday morning). Expect to hear new tracks from Fallujah, the Ocean, Nails, Twitching Tongues, The Black Dahlia Murder, and I'm sure my cohost will deliver plenty of awesome sludgy tracks as well.
my sister does nothing but forcing me to listen to Gothenburg/melodic metalcore albums all day while refusing to listen to regular death metal

flexodus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:32 am 

New episode last night. Got some cool requests, played some Ovid's Withering, Kylesa, Winterfylleth and a little Type O Negative tribute. Check it out!

http://www.kdvs.org/show-info/2485

flexodus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:08 am 

New episode tonight. Gonna try to jam some Sylosis, Tesseract, After the Burial, Harm's Way, etc. Listen at 1 30 AM pacific time tonight (ie. in twenty minutes!)

www.kdvs.org

Reply to topic