UnpureRec
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:46 am 

-I- Soon in June -I-

BLACK ROCK "Arcane Remorselesss" MC

-I- Soon in June -I-

THRONEUM "Organic Death Temple MMXVI" T-shirt

-I- Still available -I-

UR666-2018 THRONEUM / EMPHERIS / NECROSADIST / WITCHFUCK "Night Of Terror". Split-cassette of four bands from Poland. 8 tracks recorded during the 35th edition of "Night of Terror" in Chorzow. Nekro-Death-Thrash-Black-Fukking-Metal! Tape professionally released, limited to 111 copies.

UR665-2018 PAGANFIRE "...of chaos... and then some... death... FUKK!" Compilation tape with materials from "Karumal Dumal! Kasuklam Suklam!" (Demo 2017), "The Executor Is Back" (Single 2015), "Ang Susupil! Ang Kikitil!" (Demo 2015) and live tracks, including Slayer covers. Hellish Thrash Metal from Philippines. Fukk! Tape professionally released, limited to 66(6) copies.

UR664-2018 NEKRO CVLT DESECRATION "Nekrosatani Alcoholocausto". Hellish-Nekro-Satanik-Black-Thrash-Metal from Venezuela. Nekro! Cvlt! Desecration! Fukk! Tape professionally released, limited to 111 copies.

UR663-2018 SEPULCHRAL RITES "Promo-Demo 2017". 2 tracks raw and obscure Death Black Metal from Chile. Sepulchral-Hell-Hammer-Rites. Tape professionally released, limited to 88 copies.

UR662-2018 THRONEUM "Organic Death Temple MMXVI". The last album will be soon on the tape. (Un)Pure-Organic-Necro-Death-Fukking-Metal! Tape professionally released, limited to 116-(6)-(6) copies.

UR661-2018 NEKROMANTIK "Sitra Ahra". Unholy-Nekro-Black-Metal from Peru. Tape professionally released, limited to 111 copies.

Distribution:
KR037 ASSATUR "Nameless Rites"/ "From the Depths of Madness" Death Metal from Finland. The first and second demo on one tape professionally released by Kampf Records. Limited to 101 copies.

KR038 BLASPHEMOUS DIVISION "Regiments of Chaos" Demo 2016 Blasphemous Death Black Metal from Peru. Tape professionally released by Kampf Records. Limited to 151 copies.

http://unpurerecords.blogspot.com

UnpureRec
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:17 pm 

-I- Soon in June -I-

DEMONIC SACRIFICE "Satanic Rites in the Cthulhu's Temple" MC

Demonic Black  Metal from Peru. Tape professionally released, limited to 70 copies.

UnpureRec wrote:
-I- Soon in June -I-

BLACK ROCK "Arcane Remorselesss" MC

-I- Still available -I-

UR666-2018 THRONEUM / EMPHERIS / NECROSADIST / WITCHFUCK "Night Of Terror". Split-cassette of four bands from Poland. 8 tracks recorded during the 35th edition of "Night of Terror" in Chorzow. Nekro-Death-Thrash-Black-Fukking-Metal! Tape professionally released, limited to 111 copies.

UR665-2018 PAGANFIRE "...of chaos... and then some... death... FUKK!" Compilation tape with materials from "Karumal Dumal! Kasuklam Suklam!" (Demo 2017), "The Executor Is Back" (Single 2015), "Ang Susupil! Ang Kikitil!" (Demo 2015) and live tracks, including Slayer covers. Hellish Thrash Metal from Philippines. Fukk! Tape professionally released, limited to 66(6) copies.

UR664-2018 NEKRO CVLT DESECRATION "Nekrosatani Alcoholocausto". Hellish-Nekro-Satanik-Black-Thrash-Metal from Venezuela. Nekro! Cvlt! Desecration! Fukk! Tape professionally released, limited to 111 copies.

UR663-2018 SEPULCHRAL RITES "Promo-Demo 2017". 2 tracks raw and obscure Death Black Metal from Chile. Sepulchral-Hell-Hammer-Rites. Tape professionally released, limited to 88 copies.

UR662-2018 THRONEUM "Organic Death Temple MMXVI". The last album will be soon on the tape. (Un)Pure-Organic-Necro-Death-Fukking-Metal! Tape professionally released, limited to 116-(6)-(6) copies.

UR661-2018 NEKROMANTIK "Sitra Ahra". Unholy-Nekro-Black-Metal from Peru. Tape professionally released, limited to 111 copies.

UR-TS666-2018 THRONEUM "Organic Death Temple MMXVI" T-shirt

Distribution:
KR037 ASSATUR "Nameless Rites"/ "From the Depths of Madness" Death Metal from Finland. The first and second demo on one tape professionally released by Kampf Records. Limited to 101 copies.

KR038 BLASPHEMOUS DIVISION "Regiments of Chaos" Demo 2016 Blasphemous Death Black Metal from Peru. Tape professionally released by Kampf Records. Limited to 151 copies.

http://unpurerecords.blogspot.com

Reply to topic