Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
grimsoulart
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:26 am 

Hello,

Looking for heavy metal bands who are in need of an artwork(t-shirt, cd cover, logo etc...), black, death metal would be idea, but any metal band feel free to contact me!

Some information about me:
I am a heavy metal illustrator, artist based in Lithuania. I love death, black metal the most and I love illustration, so I help heavy metal bands get their merchandise done by combining extremely detailed black and white pen and ink drawings with digital touches. My art style is inspired by great artists like Mark Riddick, Chris Moyen, Godmachine, Defame, Junji Ito and many more… I love to express dark, intense, unsettling feelings, to make people feel blown away, to feel that WOW moment by badass piece of mine.

I started drawing from childhood, when I was 10-12 years old, inspired by at that time very popular anime Dragon Ball, I was drawing characters and making paper figures from them so we could play with friends. I used just a simple blue ballpoint pen and paper, nothing more was needed. I remember that passion, that rush about getting those characters more and more realistic, I really liked to study how to draw muscles, how to push that character just a little bit more… Later, in the middle school my art teacher showed me how to draw with pen and ink and I immediately loved it. Now this medium is what shapes my style.

Work samples, more on my website http://www.grimsoulart.com:

Copyright © The Art of GRIMSOUL 2017. You are not allowed to use any of these artworks in any way without written permission from the artist!

Reply to topic