Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
metalabyssnews
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:11 pm 

www.metalabyss.com

I've grown weary of the bullshit politics being shoved down my throat every time I go to sites like Blabbermouth, Metalsucks, Metal Injection, et al. They have become no different than any other media entity who has an agenda and has to push it on it's viewers/readers. I could care less what your political affiliation is, all I care about is heavy metal. When you take the political crap out of it, we all are metal heads. There is no other genre of music that can boast the brother/sisterhood that heavy metal can.

So I've started this heavy metal news blog/store. Rather than just bitch about the problem, I'd rather also do something about it (although I'll still bitch every time I have to see a headline involving Corey Taylor's political opinion). Metal Abyss News is very much in the beginning stages and I would love to continue to grow it. The ultimate dream would be to make enough money from ads and the store that I could make my passion my career, but right now I'm content with it being an expensive hobby.

Any support would be appreciated. Spread the word and if you have a band you want me to put up on the site feel free to contact me.

Thanks brothers and sisters. Horns up! \m/

www.metalabyss.com

Reply to topic