Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
ShaolinLambKiller
King Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:35 pm 

You keep having to ask. if you have to ask then maybe you don't. on that note. i'm not listening or clicking on anything. I feel the same as corpse

HellBentForLeather25
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:08 am 

ShaolinLambKiller wrote:
You keep having to ask. if you have to ask then maybe you don't. on that note. i'm not listening or clicking on anything. I feel the same as corpse

Im asking because in my ears i sound good but i never get any compliments from other people. I am just asking because i am gonna become a lead singer for a metal band and i dont know if i sound good.

BenjaminC81
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:44 am 

Fuck man, i hate to tell you but that's sounds pretty fucking awful. I really hope you are just joking around because that just sounds cringeworthy even for an amateur vocalist. I'm not saying i can do it better, but i do believe a person should know it's limitations. And it's clear as crystal that you aren't the next Bruce Dickinson. In that falsetto version of Children of the Damned you sound like that old pedophile grandpa from Family Guy. Sorry...

HellBentForLeather25
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:37 am 

BenjaminC81 wrote:
Fuck man, i hate to tell you but that's sounds pretty fucking awful. I really hope you are just joking around because that just sounds cringeworthy even for an amateur vocalist. I'm not saying i can do it better, but i do believe a person should know it's limitations. And it's clear as crystal that you aren't the next Bruce Dickinson. In that falsetto version of Children of the Damned you sound like that old pedophile grandpa from Family Guy. Sorry...

No im not joking around we have a gig this summer with the band and i have never sang to them before so i will kinda jump in. I just love metal i dont care if i can sing.
I am pretty proud of this recording and i hope the band likes this song
https://www.smule.com/recording/iron-ma ... 1161804824

Awblaster
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:01 pm 

HellBentForLeather25 wrote:
ShaolinLambKiller wrote:

Im asking because in my ears i sound good but i never get any compliments from other people. I am just asking because i am gonna become a lead singer for a metal band and i dont know if i sound good.

If nobody ever compliments you, then there's probably a reason for that.

Go get some lessons. The easiest and most effective way to get better at singing is to find a good teacher, listen to them, and learn everything they teach you. Then practice your ass off.

If you're serious about doing music in any way, you have to put in the time and effort. If you're not prepared to do that, then it's not for you and you can fuck off.

This is assuming you're not trolling, although I suspect you are.

HellBentForLeather25
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:34 pm 

I just do it for fun alot of metal singers cant sing but they have charisma stage presence and attitude which helps alot. Also i am proud of my recordings and think i sound good.

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:24 pm 

HellBentForLeather25 wrote:
Well fuck you you douche i know i am a rockstar so i dont need anyone lecturing me. I actually was drunk on stage and i hit some girl in the head haha because she looked uninterested. I know i can sing good just listen to this
https://www.smule.com/recording/iron-ma ... 1111137790

I am the singer in my band so i tell the other members if you dont like it then leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KqYSqIHU_s

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3