Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
SOD
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:31 am 

Ok – I need more space and the last weeks I’ve sorted out my collection. At the Moment I bring all that stuff into a list, and if the List done in 2-3 weeks, I can send it out.

I think you like to know what’s in this list is. At the Moment there where nearly 300 Metal Shirts (70th/80th/90th) up to 100 Metal Posters (80th/90th Mag and Tour Poster) and also more than 50 Metal Magazines (80th/90th)

If you are interested in this list, please send me a PM

PM with the subject: Collectorlist
+ your Name and Family Name
+ your email address

Than I will add you to the mailing list. And in 2-3 weeks when I’m done with the List, I will send it out to you.

The list contains some rare stuff, so “The early bird catches the worm.”

SOD
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:19 am 

PUSH

List is done this week. If someone is interessted send you name and e-mail address - and I will add you to the mailing list. So you get the new List at the end of this week.

PM with the subject: Collectorlist
+ your Name and Family Name
+ your email address

SOD
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:57 am 

Update

SOD
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:02 pm 

List is online

http://www.oldschoolmetalshirts.com/OSM ... 1-2008.pdf [5MB]

You will finde Shirts from this Bands :

AC/DC, AEROSMITH AGNOSTIC FRONT, ALICE COOPER, ANNIHILATOR, ANTHRAX, ANVIL, AT THE GATES, ATROCITY, BAD RELIGION, BENEDICTION, BIOHAZARD, BLACK SABBATH, BLASPHEMY, BLIND GUARDIAN, CANNIBAL CORPSE, CARCASS, CATHEDRAL, CEMETARY, COMMUNIC, CRADLE OF FILTH, CREMATORY, CYNIC, D.R.I., DAVID BOWIE, DEATH, DEATH ANGEL, DEEP PURPLE, DEICIDE, DEMOLITION HAMMER, DIO, EXODUS, FORBIDDEN, HATEWORK, HEADHUNTER, HELLOWEEN, IRON MAIDEN, JUDAS PRIEST, KREATOR, LIEGE LORD, M.O.D., MARILLION, MASSACRE, MASTER OF METAL, MAX WEBSTER, MEAT LOAF, MENTORS, METAL HAMMER, METALLICA, MORBID ANGEL, MÖTLEY CRÜE, MOTÖRHEAD, NILE, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, OBITUARY, OVERKILL, OZZFEST, OZZY, PANTERA, PARADISE LOST, PARADOX, PINK FLOYD, PUNGENT STENGE, RAGE, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, RANDY RHOADS, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, ROCK HARD, ROLLING STONES, RUNNING WILD, RUSH, S.O.D., SACRED REICH, SAXON, SCORPIONS, SEPULTURA, SISTERS OF MERCY, SIX FETT UNDER, SLAYER, SMASHING PUMPKINS, SODOM, STORM HAMMER, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, SYSTEM OF A DOWN, TANKARD, TESTAMENT, THE DOORS, THE HAUNTED, TYPE O NEGATIVE, UNLEASHED, VENOM, WILD RAGS, ZEBRA

Reply to topic