Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
TheMirroringShadow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:51 pm 

This is my first negative review. And negative it was. Fuck, eardrum surgery here I come. This EP really sucked.

Scelestus - Scelestus

Title: "The musical equivalent of a shitty B-movie" - 17%.

Spoiler: show
This is to my knowledge some semblance of a side-project from Mushroomhead vocalist Jason Popson. This is a pretty fucking faceless release. It's no wonder this band got passed up by anyone with good taste in 2011. The only crowd I can really see enjoying this are Mushroomhead fans wanting more from the lead vocalist from that band.

This release is littered with nu-metal revival antics and random groove metal riffs ripped straight out of the Machine Head (Supercharger/Burning Red-era) book. For example in opener "Everything We Hold" we are immediately treated to a flurry of tribal beats and rhythms that would have fit perfectly on the "Roots" album by Sepultura. Then the heavy duty stuff kicks in with some generic midtempo riffs and that type of horrible cupped mic atonal scream we all remember in painful memories from the early 2000's. The songwriting is really random. It sounds very cookie-cutter. It's like the band fucked around with whatever they loved about heavy music circa 2000 and haphazardly put it into these compositions. The only time when anything on this EP stands out is when the guitars decide to use some fast and rhythmic riffage and let go of the boring palm mute template which is dumbing down the music. "Token" kicks off with a thrashy riff for 10 seconds and even the vocals manage not to be annoying during this part. But then we get that boring stomping groove riff again which we already heard for 8 minutes straight. And it's just not exciting, there's no melody, no power, nothing memorable whatsoever about this song or EP.

The drumming is really fucking generic. We get the same groove/beat for the verses in every song. The snare and toms sound plastic and while the cymbals sound pretty neat and fleshed out they are used too sparingly. The guitar tone is very distorted and doesn't allow for a lot of texture. It has that buzzy groove/alt-metal meets garage rock sound to it. Which sounds neat on paper however the riffs are totally forgettable and generic. You have your obligatory gothenburg metal-style riffs at 0:32 in "Damn The Deceiver". There are even a few acoustic breaks reminiscent of Metallica but they never get a chance to lead to anything interesting, the band decides that they have to go back to the lame ass palm mute riffs before even 20 seconds of the acoustic bridge has passed. "Backdraft" sucks ass for a minute and a half with awful screams and palm muted chords a 5 year old could play. Then when you think the song can't get any worse we get that hideous whispered part at 1:40 "...The coming of a storm, the cries bounce off the walls in repetive form...". Indeed my cries of misery are bouncing off the wall of my room as I wait for this trainwreck of a song to end so I can kill myself and roll around in my grave remembering that this piece of shit song was ever made. There is a Slayer-ish guitar solo after that, but there's not a guitar solo on this planet that could salvage such a worthless excuse for a song.

Dammit, I regret ever listening to this poor excuse of an EP. I'd be surprised if you even found this in the bargain bin inside gas station stores. It's really that worthless. This is not music that should ever be listened to for enjoyment.

Grave_Wyrm
Metal Sloth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:36 am 

^ Gets indulgent at points, and more paragraphs should be separated. Generally, I feel like albums that are terrible and shitty either don't deserve a review, or a better description of what about them sucks and why. I don't think this review is bad or anything, it just gets repetitive.

If there's more specific information you can add to *why* it sucks, go for it. If not, pare it down to the relevant incisive scourging and leave it at that. Don't get me wrong: by all means flog bullshit. Make it hurt, make your points, but then let us all move on. It's worth the time to warn people they're about to step in shit, so I thank you for that. But if there's not much more to it than that, it's not really worth spending the time to read about.

TheMirroringShadow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:12 am 

Grave_Wyrm wrote:
^ Gets indulgent at points, and more paragraphs should be separated. Generally, I feel like albums that are terrible and shitty either don't deserve a review, or a better description of what about them sucks and why. I don't think this review is bad or anything, it just gets repetitive.

If there's more specific information you can add to *why* it sucks, go for it. If not, pare it down to the relevant incisive scourging and leave it at that. Don't get me wrong: by all means flog bullshit. Make it hurt, make your points, but then let us all move on. It's worth the time to warn people they're about to step in shit, so I thank you for that. But if there's not much more to it than that, it's not really worth spending the time to read about.

Great points man. I agree, I started repeating myself a lot about how generic the riffs were and craptastic the random songwriting was. But kind of failed to explain why they sucked. This type of groove/nu metal is really hard to explain, you end up having to go for the most basic of adjectives. And there's really no way to differentiate well between some of these songs. They were all sloppy and generic. Honestly sounded like something out of a middle school talent show compositionally. I've had a bad tendency of writing overlong reviews, and I have no idea how I managed to write that much text about such an awful EP. I should take some lessons from guys like UltraBoris when it comes to writing negative reviews...

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:17 am 

There is a certain art to lambasting a release while remaining an interesting read. It's easy to devolve into aimless ranting, try adding a few references/comparisons or something to spice it up. Oh yeah and the formatting is kinda weird, as stated above. It needs just a little more meat on it's bones, but to be honest it is probably acceptable as-is. But who settles with acceptable?
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

theunrelentingattack
Not yet ready for a custom title

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:37 am 

It's borderline acceptable but it's probably one of those that would sit in the queue for a while. Honestly, it is a little dry. You've got the base of a solid review in there but for me, it just lacked a little life.

anir esti metallos
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:05 pm 

Hello world, this is my first review, that I foοlishly posted before making some corrections, so it was rejected twice, with some comments that I didn't undestand, really.I Hope I can get some help about anything that you think is bad or wrong or whatever. It is on Seven Thunders Roar (Stoned Jesus)

"First track by this band I listened to was "Stormy Monday". Luckilly, a friend just sent it to me and said "hey man check this out". Stoner Metal and heavy rock gerne were gaining annoying popularity during last two years here in Greece, so I had been listening to many different albums of bands that were strongly influenced by the mid-90s and 00s "southern" rock evolution. I could not expect many things from what I thought to be just another one of the many new stoner bands. Although, the very first notes of Stormy Monday, and its incredibly epic groovy build up at once attracted me. I realized I raped the "repeat" button only after the 10th time in row! First thoughts I made were that this stuff was very friendly to my ears, and its crunchy, eavy riffs gently gave me the rock thrill that everyone who listens to this kind of music knows about! This was something that I hadn't felt for a while. This song had something from the past, and something refreshing and new, at the same time. I was more than willing to give the rest of the album a try.

Seven Thunders Roar is the second full length release of the Ukrainian band and without doubt their best job so far. Opener "Bright Like the Morning" starts with some seashore sounds that take me to an exotic place and make me dream of holiday, weed, and sun(and then an epic storm !). Musically, there is some very interesting playing by all the members of the band. Very good sound quality, special guitar sound, nice drum sound especially splashes, and an exiting ,clear and heavy BASS sound that gives the tracks original heavy rock feeling. Next two tracks are enjoyable as hell. Imaginative riffs, pentatonic and blues scales at their best, sing-along refrains that are stuck in your head, perfect drumming, long songs with great instrumental parts, that prove the band's composition skills.

4th Track is bloody heaven. "I'm the Mountain" is the highlight of the album and of course is a very precious sample of the band's ability. It starts with that amazing SUPERIFF that blows your mind. Turns from incredibly heavy to pretty smooth and over again, with marvelous melodies and wonderful (and a bit weird) lyrics. The slow and perfect verse turns to the epic outburst of the refrain that I just can't help breaking my neck every time. What is more, the song is growing a fascinating atmosphere that is built by the great guitar tone and lovely vocals, and finally it ends with the same gorgeous riff that it started. Stormy Monday finishes the release perfectly. 5 tracks are enough to fill me with music straight from their souls, pure stoner rock, with some pretty innovatιve elements.

I strongly recommend this album to everyone that loves really good music, not just metalheads and stoners, and definitely I find no need for any kind of drug, the music is just good itself. It 's got some really interesting things that I couldn't find in many other bands. One of those elements certainly is Igor's voice!! His loud, clear and special voice combined with not- original American/English accent makes perfect success. I am looking forward to their next album.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:16 pm 

Well for starters your review is in desperate need of spelling and grammar checks. You should run it through some sort of word processor before resubmitting it, especially if English is not your native tongue, which I'll just assume it isn't. Your third paragraph, while kind of describing the music, reads like a check list. The review is a half assed track by track, either commit to it and really go in depth (shouldn't be too hard or boring as it's only five songs) or just cut that out. Personally I would opt out of doing the track by track. Another note would be the start of your fourth paragraph - "4th Track is bloody heaven." - that's just all sorts of bad. Never start a sentence with a number (as in a numerical digit) always spell it out, you should really be doing it for anything less than 10 anyways. Song titles need to be capitalized, and most importantly, that's a really weak sentence, really weak. Not even worth having. Hope this helps.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

Grave_Wyrm
Metal Sloth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:55 pm 

anir esti metallos, what did the notes say exactly? Probably the most efficient place to start.

anir esti metallos
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:58 pm 

The notes said that my punctuation is maddening and my English "just not good".

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:09 pm 

anir esti metallos wrote:

I don't necessarily think it is "maddening" but it certainly isn't up to par. There are some English as second language reviewers that manage to squeeze by because they have great knowledge of what they are reviewing and can still get the point across. A good example is the user "Tlacaxipehualiztli", who has even been rejected a number of times even though he clearly knows a great deal about the material he reviews. I don't know what else to say other than maybe reviewing in English isn't the best choice if you don't have a complete grasp of the language.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Grave_Wyrm
Metal Sloth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:50 pm 

Those seem pretty straight forward. Not sure what there is to misunderstand. What do you think of these appraisals?

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:03 pm 

The "maddening" part was that all the periods were initially commas. The first paragraph was either one sentence or max two.

anir esti metallos
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:43 am 

Anyway, I think I got it." Don't bother reviewing." Usefull advice. It is ok, maybe I ll check some grammar rules and try later.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:56 am 

I didn't say don't bother reviewing, I said that maybe reviewing in English isn't the best option if you don't have a comfortable grasp of the language.

Last.fm

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:38 am 

Anyway, I think I got it." Don't bother reviewing." Usefull advice. It is ok, maybe I ll check some grammar rules and try later.

Dude, I know I rejected the second review as well but it was significantly better than the one posted here. The grammar was still awkward but the writing itself and the intended meaning behind it was actually pretty solid.

Grave_Wyrm
Metal Sloth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:35 am 

Anyway, I think I got it." Don't bother reviewing." Usefull advice.

You're blowing this out of proportion. I understand rejection is difficult to swallow sometimes, but when you're getting constructive criticism, it's up to you to take the note and make the corrections.

TheMirroringShadow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:35 pm 

Hey guys, I wrote another review. This time for a rather unknown industrial metal band I hold in high regard. Let me know what you think!

"Anachronistic life unending" - 90%

This album is a true gem. I'm a veteran listener when it comes to industrial metal but to this day I have yet to hear any band that sounds like A Dark Halo on their only album "Catalyst".

These guys came out of nowhere in 2006 and released this peculiar release. What we have here is a blend of industrial metal in the mid-era Fear Factory vein. But due to ADH's themes and approach to songwriting being strikingly different. Their music doesn't come off as a rip off or derived in any major way. This is a band that is all about tugging on the listeners heartstrings through serene synth backdrops and melodic guitar leads. These beautiful elements are present mostly in the choruses of the songs, but also make themselves known in the slow-building verses of the ballad "Silence".

There is some anger bubbling underneath of course. This is a metal album after all. For the gritty stuff ADH mostly use slamming groove riffs that occasionally tip over into mechanical gallopping tempos. The vocals vary between a hoarse, raspy scream and a harmonic but linear clean sung performance. The synth is almost always present, even in the verses where the guitars dominate. However, they take something of a supportive role in these sections of the songs. Overall, the balance between the guitars, synths and vocals is fantastic. For this type of uniform style of metal which builds it's very foundation on musical tightness and strict compositioning, ADH's balance is one of the best ever made.

The instrumental department does exactly what it sets out to do. Delivering adequate heaviness and power to keep the listener engaged and excited about what's next to come in the song. We as listeners are then rewarded in the refrains where ADH really show what they are made of. Dave Lowmiller has such a unique singing voice. When he sings melodically it's in a mellow tone that hits just the right notes and gives way to a lot of emotion in the listener. He does have a slight synthetic effect applied to his vocal tracks, but I don't consider it to be cheating at all.

This is music that is all about merging futuristic and artifical concepts with introversion of the mind and sadness in the heart. Man versus machine. A classic sci-fi concept. But ADH's approach to the theme in both the music and the lyrics is very low key in nature and more of an internal monologue than a high tech action adventure.

My favorite moments on here include the energetic intro and attention grabbing groove of "Burn It All", the majestic and downbeat refrains in both "Beyond Recall" and "Unbreakable", and last but not least the incredible piano and synth interplay in the instrumental song "Reformatting...".

I'm not afraid to admit that this is one of the (few) albums that have moved me to tears. Not only did I identify with the morose lyrical content. The music itself is all the way through from the first to the very last seconds cold, desolate and hopeless. The album is the very musical embodiment of depression, loss and heartbreak. This album is very special to me. Listening to it has become a way for me to self-medicate and repair whenever I'm feeling blue. If industrial metal with a melancholic tone to it sounds like something you might enjoy. Then this album might just pull at your heartstrings too.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:29 pm 

The only thing that caught my eye right away was minor typos throughout both of the reviews you just submitted. Since you aren't auto-approved, it's a hassle to fix the typos and re-submit the reviews for approval, so make sure you spell check a couple of times before you hit submit. I'll be honest, I do the same thing, and always miss obvious mistakes, but I often use the wrong word instead of misspelling, so it doesn't underline it in red like it should in your case. Keep it up!

Last.fm

MonumentalBlackArt
Magic Mike Jr.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:11 am 

TheMirroringShadow wrote:
Hey guys, I wrote another review. This time for a rather unknown industrial metal band I hold in high regard. Let me know what you think!

"Anachronistic life unending" - 90%

This album is a true gem. I'm a veteran listener when it comes to industrial metal but to this day I have yet to hear any band that sounds like A Dark Halo on their only album "Catalyst".

These guys came out of nowhere in 2006 and released this peculiar release. What we have here is a blend of industrial metal in the mid-era Fear Factory vein. But due to ADH's themes and approach to songwriting being strikingly different. Their music doesn't come off as a rip off or derived in any major way. This is a band that is all about tugging on the listeners heartstrings through serene synth backdrops and melodic guitar leads. These beautiful elements are present mostly in the choruses of the songs, but also make themselves known in the slow-building verses of the ballad "Silence".

There is some anger bubbling underneath of course. This is a metal album after all. For the gritty stuff ADH mostly use slamming groove riffs that occasionally tip over into mechanical gallopping tempos. The vocals vary between a hoarse, raspy scream and a harmonic but linear clean sung performance. The synth is almost always present, even in the verses where the guitars dominate. However, they take something of a supportive role in these sections of the songs. Overall, the balance between the guitars, synths and vocals is fantastic. For this type of uniform style of metal which builds it's very foundation on musical tightness and strict compositioning, ADH's balance is one of the best ever made.

The instrumental department does exactly what it sets out to do. Delivering adequate heaviness and power to keep the listener engaged and excited about what's next to come in the song. We as listeners are then rewarded in the refrains where ADH really show what they are made of. Dave Lowmiller has such a unique singing voice. When he sings melodically it's in a mellow tone that hits just the right notes and gives way to a lot of emotion in the listener. He does have a slight synthetic effect applied to his vocal tracks, but I don't consider it to be cheating at all.

This is music that is all about merging futuristic and artifical concepts with introversion of the mind and sadness in the heart. Man versus machine. A classic sci-fi concept. But ADH's approach to the theme in both the music and the lyrics is very low key in nature and more of an internal monologue than a high tech action adventure.

My favorite moments on here include the energetic intro and attention grabbing groove of "Burn It All", the majestic and downbeat refrains in both "Beyond Recall" and "Unbreakable", and last but not least the incredible piano and synth interplay in the instrumental song "Reformatting...".

I'm not afraid to admit that this is one of the (few) albums that have moved me to tears. Not only did I identify with the morose lyrical content. The music itself is all the way through from the first to the very last seconds cold, desolate and hopeless. The album is the very musical embodiment of depression, loss and heartbreak. This album is very special to me. Listening to it has become a way for me to self-medicate and repair whenever I'm feeling blue. If industrial metal with a melancholic tone to it sounds like something you might enjoy. Then this album might just pull at your heartstrings too.

Periods and commas go inside quotation marks!

lord_ghengis
Still Standing After 38 Beers... hic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:17 am 

Only in Murkan.

MonumentalBlackArt
Magic Mike Jr.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:53 am 

Yeah, but there are more Americans than Brits or Kiwis, so we win. Plus Diamhea needs to do that since he's from da States. Bugs me seeing his otherwise good reviews and then noticing stuff like "this". :-P

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:18 am 

I'm definitely no English major, damn is that really how it's supposed to be? I'll fix it soon, but my OCD will force me to fix all of my reviews in one sitting and well..that number is getting quite large now.

Last.fm

lord_ghengis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:34 am 

Diamhea, you'd be changing to a convention decided on due to typewriters, fight the power!

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:02 pm 

It's a dumb rule and I never follow it, otherwise your sentences end on nothing.

lord_ghengis wrote:
fight the power!
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

MonumentalBlackArt
Magic Mike Jr.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:26 pm 

BastardHead wrote:
It's a dumb rule and I never follow it, otherwise your sentences end on nothing.

lord_ghengis wrote:
fight the power!

You mean end with a quotation mark? How do you handle dialogue?

I'd so totally reject your reviews if I were a mod. :grr:

lord_ghengis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:53 am 

Dialogue punctuation is contained within the quotation marks since the punctuation belongs to what is within them.

MonumentalBlackArt
Magic Mike Jr.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:22 am 

lord_ghengis wrote:
Dialogue punctuation is contained within the quotation marks since the punctuation belongs to what is within them.

But that's an arbitrary rule, just like nearly everything else. Just seems odd that that particular rule is OK to ignore here.

MutantClannfear
Blank Czech

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:35 am 

Man, most grammar Nazis just settle for declaring holy war against the "your/you're" confusion. The "punctuation lying inside/outside the quotation marks" activist is a rare sight indeed.

theunrelentingattack

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:57 pm 

I won't reject for the punctuation thing but I sure will for your/you're. There/their

Grave_Wyrm
Metal Sloth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:31 pm 

Punctuation goes inside the quotation marks. It's a weird convention, but that's the rule. Dialogue is no different. Even a quote within a quote is no different. Personally I dislike it, and have tried to "fight the power", <--- BOOYAH! .. but as a good friend of mine said, "I see what you're saying, but it just makes it look like you don't know what you're doing."

MutantClannfear
Blank Czech

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:49 pm 

If you fight the powah for long enough, you become the powah. Refer to how the UK stopped with all their "milliard" and "trilliard" nonsense once they realized they were fighting a losing battle with their stupid counting rules.

MonumentalBlackArt
Magic Mike Jr.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:04 pm 

MutantClannfear wrote:
Man, most grammar Nazis just settle for declaring holy war against the "your/you're" confusion. The "punctuation lying inside/outside the quotation marks" activist is a rare sight indeed.

No rest! Never surrender! :nazi: :headbang: :nazi:

MutantClannfear
Blank Czech

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:27 am 

Holy shit, that gives me a great idea. Somebody needs to start a NSBM band but replace all anti-Semitic/racist sentiment in the lyrics with persecution of people who don't conform to English grammar conventions.

Fuck it, I'll start working on it myself tomorrow.

MonumentalBlackArt
Magic Mike Jr.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:51 am 

Haha, that would be brilliant. If you'd like some help with the lyrics (gotta make sure they're grammatically correct, after all), I'll be here. :lol:

lord_ghengis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:04 am 

American vs Rest of the world nazi black metal grammar conventions will be the East Coast vs West Coast rap conflict of our time.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:14 am 

For the meager few it concerns, I have given up my frontline position in the war against the attrition of grammar Nazis. Call me a traitor, call me a turncoat, do as you wish. Ride high, ride tall, punctuation-within-the-quotations will never fall!

Last.fm

Lord_Brendan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:34 am 

MutantClannfear wrote:
Holy shit, that gives me a great idea. Somebody needs to start a NSBM band but replace all anti-Semitic/racist sentiment in the lyrics with persecution of people who don't conform to English grammar conventions.

Fuck it, I'll start working on it myself tomorrow.

Haha! That is a great idea.
Hmm, I actually wouldn't mind buying him a sauna if it would reduce the odds of me getting infected by his excess sensitive-skin flakes that get blown off in the wind. I don't want to turn into a cunt.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:49 am 

I definitely support the concept of GNBM and various conflicting regional scenes. I imagine the American GNBM scene would be viewed worldwide in the same ironic light of comedy as the Slavic NS bands are currently.

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

TheMirroringShadow
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:22 pm 

If my review is pending for several days. Could that be an indicator that it's borderline and a type of indirect warning for me to cancel and rewrite it. Like a subtle way of making it obvious to me that I risk rejection and point reduction? Sounds a bit far fetched maybe. But most of my "solid" reviews were accepted in max 1-2 days while the lackluster/borderline quality ones usually remained in the queue for a while.

Thoughts on this, or am I playing mind games with myself?

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:57 pm 

Reviews remain in the queue for a while for a variety of reasons, the most common of which is "we just haven't gotten to it yet." The queues can sometimes get quite long and the staff are only human after all.

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 108  Next