Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
The Dean From Hell
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:35 am 

I have to say... I was appalled/offended by a few dumb asses that clearly aren't even old enough to understand the history of rock or metal for that matter. I enjoy all types of music from blues to metal and most all in-between and i realize this site promotes people and their opinion
to certain music they like or dislike, everyone is entitled to their own opinion right? The_cry is a great guy..does a full review without malice...puts forth a professional opinion based on fact and history as they should be. Then there is clearly the people that are here to bash on the bands they feel in their opinion are unworthy and lame and shouldn't even exist...
Autothrall
Kluseba
Twisted_Psychology

And my favorite GiantRex: which really stands for a 24 year old punk with a small penis.

I also know that your brain and intellect hasn't quite matured yet..but it is what it is... I have a 27 year old daughter with more cooth and temerity
then you can muster up with a penis pump. The deal is...so what - You don't like queensryche and thats your opinion...and i don't care for
speed metal or death punk metal...its all an expression of feeling for an artist when they do their work. And if you don't understand
how a concept albumn works but thats ok because you have to have a brain that thinks more than just being one sided. Do yourself a favor
find a college or educational institution and put down the bong and sign up to learn some music theory..it might just expand your horizon.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:22 am 

Hi Geoff Tate. :)
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.