Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Byrgan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:15 am 

Caspian, if you get it flowing, it would be neat and I wouldn't see why not. You'd be acting as the interviewer/interviewee right? Then you could set up questions yourself and answer them yourself. I can see a line potentially being crossed. But finding that balance is where it's at I guess.

Abominatrix
Harbinger of Metal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:38 pm 

Byrgan wrote:
Abominatrix wrote:
It could be a neat idea, but it would probably get out of hand rather quickly. I actually did try to do this with a review of Mystifier's "Wicca", which I had intended to submit to the site, but I got so wrapped up in telling the story that I felt the review content was negligible in comparison. Seems like a bit of a gimmick, really .. maybe I'll edit it some and post it up eventually. It's cool to be inspired by an album in such a way.

I don't know man. Can it possibly out-gimmick mine? :oh shit:

You should eventually submit it. I can see some perplexed readers, hehe. But what can they do. It's fun to change it up every so often. I was going to do a mock-interview with Tales From the Black Book. But decided with a higher score for a returned album, it wouldn't be taken seriously, and, well, too long in this case.

Haha, yes, I was also thinking that the only other review for "WIcca", that being yours, was a bit of a strange one. This one was going to be about a guy experiencing the spring nightlife in Salvador da Bahia and being seduced by a black magician and throwing himself intoo the orgiastic madness of the black sabbath! :lol:...and while under the influence of narcotic-laced wine, dreaming about sitting in his room in the comfort of his foreign home, listening to the decidedly discomfiting Mystifier! SO yeah, it was a bit much, and I blame the THC for ..almost everything.

That mock interview would have been great. Hah, if anybody could pull it off, I think it would be you.
Hush and hark, without murmur or sigh,
To shoon that tread the lost aeons:
To the sound that bids you to die.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2