Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
ClankTheRobot
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:19 am 

I recently submitted a newer band from Philadelphia called Swarm of Arrows that has been getting a lot of press (Decibel, Revolver, Hails & Horns etc.) for having signed to a METAL label that is already accepted on your website, and releasing a new METAL album (of which is available on the net AND through a physical CD release) that has been compared to MASTODON, BARONESS, HIGH ON FIRE & KYLESA (all accepted on your site) in many reviews that are found through Google searches (I can submit proof if necessary). The submission was REJECTED for not being a METAL band. The only thing that may have been wrong was the inclusion of the word "Hardcore" in the genre description, which is actually not really needed. SLUDGE METAL is perfectly acceptable. However, when I removed that word and tried to resubmit, a message appeared that stated the band was BLACKLISTED and could not be resubmitted. I respectfully ask that you PLEASE REVIEW and reverse this decision, as I think these are more than enough reasons why the band should be included on your site.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:32 am 

Use this thread for such inquiries: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64985

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.