Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Axel666MoWi
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:04 pm 

I really wish there was more tabs in band pages. Like, having a tab for band tour, dates and everything could be super cool. You open the tab and you could see upcoming dates, previous dates etc... This would be so fucking cool.

I've been asking for this a few years ago, but having a "gallery" tab would be really cool as well, filtered by dates. So you could have picture of each different line-up the band had, different logos etc... I think about any band, but when you think about some of them that have been active for 40 years, one picture to represent them is just not enough. Thinking of Metallica, and big bands like this that had many different (cult) members throughout their career. I know this wouldn't be so easily done, but I really wish there was more updates like this... Just dreaming!

Midnightwards666
Heavy Metal C-3PO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:20 pm 

I think these are very good ideas that would make the encyclopedia even more complete. The photo gallery has been suggested before, I don't know how much work is required to implement it. I definitely like the idea of having tour dates, that would be very useful.

Reply to topic