Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
thrashersejati
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:10 am
Posts: 28
Location: Malaysia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:20 am 
 

Erosion of Humanity wrote:
No. That's not what i said at all. I told you to stop asking because your band was just blacklisted two weeks ago. And since you have not released anything new since then this isn't going to change.


Dude thats what I was trying to explain on the previous post but you go on and say that u dont understand what im trying to say, if u go on the page draft of 13 Krieg! I have included latest 13 Krieg! submission proof of new material with pure black metal sound, here it is:

13 krieg! - propaganda (audio sample taken from demo cd 2017)
https://youtu.be/jeDostWgc5Y

Proof of release in MTD production distro: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 5600033405

This release is more of black metal in nature although rehearsal quality but its definitely black metal.

So please whitelist it tq.

Top
 Profile  
Gravemind007
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:12 pm
Posts: 3
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:01 am 
 

So, I submitted the band Pregnant Whale Pain, and it was rejected on the grounds of not being metal, but I disagree with it. They have a lot of grunge influence, and I probably would have just accepted the result and moved on, but the Metal Archives has already accepted both Alice in Chains and Soundgarden, and Pregnant Whale Pain's first album is very similar, and in my opinion, has slightly more metal influences than both those bands.

Then the most recent EP is even heavier, with more sludge metal and expirimental metal influence. If the metal archives had decided that grunge bands like this were not metal(referring to AiC and Soundgarden), I would have just agreed to disagree, but I feel that PWP is just as metal and desererves to be in the archives.

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9319
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:10 am 
 

If you want us to have another look, please post links to samples.

Also, about comparing bands, read the OP.
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
Gravemind007
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:12 pm
Posts: 3
Location: United States
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:56 am 
 

https://youtu.be/6hE3SHvd3PU
https://youtu.be/TBH00q-KhwE
https://youtu.be/Lz3DRxXVssU

And sorry I missed the comparing bands part. I do still feel that the style of grunge that PWP is is very rooted and influenced by metal.

Top
 Profile  
TadakatsuH0nda
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 am
Posts: 370
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:14 am 
 

What does the blacklist say about the Japanese band Stingray? I'm guessing they were rejected based on their Legend EP and probably their first album? I believe their final two albums One Night Rose and especially Heaven's Door warrant the band's inclusion on the archives, here they both are below for the mod team to sample:
https://mega.nz/#!EEgl2YoK!58aizMMGgssk ... j-kh_BN-jo
https://mega.nz/#!pFQTlLCI!ERODV51ZdFqO ... 47GozfyUCs

If they're deemed acceptable based on the above, I can do up a really nice complete submission for them.
_________________
lord_ghengis wrote:
Don't Sing. Don't Eat. Stop Exist.
The So Far, So Good, So What of our generation.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Japanese Metal Forum
Heavy Metal Rarities

Top
 Profile  
Armaggedon 666
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:03 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Argentina
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:41 pm 
 

Hello , how i can send you pictures of the demo of my band so you accept it?

Top
 Profile  
GuardAwakening
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:35 pm
Posts: 151
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:53 pm 
 

I came across a band called Signal the Firing Squad today, not like a huge fan just found out about them through youtube suggestions just today, heard their music and liked it. surely enough i thought they'd be on the Arhives but they weren't. they're blacklisted. is there any chance they can be reconsidered entry? they have a LOT of technical/brutal death metal influence that a lot of other deathcore bands on the Archives cary (i should know because i do a lot of cleaning up for bands of that sort on the site)

i feel like it would only be right if they could be reconsidered entry. listening to their music, it's a little weird to me that they're not on here

here's their two full lengths. just listen for yourself and you migh just see what i mean. the brutal death influences are just prevalent and heavily outweigh the -core aspect in my opinion

1) https://youtube.com/watch?v=66JKrp8CxLA
2) https://youtube.com/watch?t=25s&v=pn4PcxLrcfw

Top
 Profile  
deathbyschuldiner
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:26 pm
Posts: 1
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:25 pm 
 

Hello Metallum... I am new to this site and I recently submitted a band. However I failed to provide some proper links and the band was rejected. I linked the bands released worked like it asked, I did not realise I was suppose to link actual sample of their music. I have edited it and hopefully you can give another look.

Top
 Profile  
MutantClannfear
Veteran

Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 12:12 am
Posts: 2969
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:40 pm 
 

GuardAwakening wrote:
I came across a band called Signal the Firing Squad today, not like a huge fan just found out about them through youtube suggestions just today, heard their music and liked it. surely enough i thought they'd be on the Arhives but they weren't. they're blacklisted. is there any chance they can be reconsidered entry? they have a LOT of technical/brutal death metal influence that a lot of other deathcore bands on the Archives cary (i should know because i do a lot of cleaning up for bands of that sort on the site)

i feel like it would only be right if they could be reconsidered entry. listening to their music, it's a little weird to me that they're not on here

here's their two full lengths. just listen for yourself and you migh just see what i mean. the brutal death influences are just prevalent and heavily outweigh the -core aspect in my opinion

1) https://youtube.com/watch?v=66JKrp8CxLA
2) https://youtube.com/watch?t=25s&v=pn4PcxLrcfw

This band has already been discussed here: https://www.metal-archives.com/board/vi ... 5#p2150195 Seems like the mod team was divided but "no" was the conclusion at that time, and all of those people are still active moderators with the exception of Alhadis.

EDIT: Also it seems you made a post about them in this thread five years ago: https://www.metal-archives.com/board/vi ... 3#p2175013
_________________
GLASS SHRINE - mellow major-key black metal
THE OUTER RIM - genre-fuck exquisite corpse avant-garde metal

Top
 Profile  
GuardAwakening
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:35 pm
Posts: 151
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:37 pm 
 

MutantClannfear wrote:
GuardAwakening wrote:
I came across a band called Signal the Firing Squad today, not like a huge fan just found out about them through youtube suggestions just today, heard their music and liked it. surely enough i thought they'd be on the Arhives but they weren't. they're blacklisted. is there any chance they can be reconsidered entry? they have a LOT of technical/brutal death metal influence that a lot of other deathcore bands on the Archives cary (i should know because i do a lot of cleaning up for bands of that sort on the site)

i feel like it would only be right if they could be reconsidered entry. listening to their music, it's a little weird to me that they're not on here

here's their two full lengths. just listen for yourself and you migh just see what i mean. the brutal death influences are just prevalent and heavily outweigh the -core aspect in my opinion

1) https://youtube.com/watch?v=66JKrp8CxLA
2) https://youtube.com/watch?t=25s&v=pn4PcxLrcfw

This band has already been discussed here: https://www.metal-archives.com/board/vi ... 5#p2150195 Seems like the mod team was divided but "no" was the conclusion at that time, and all of those people are still active moderators with the exception of Alhadis.

EDIT: Also it seems you made a post about them in this thread five years ago: https://www.metal-archives.com/board/vi ... 3#p2175013


Not only do I have no recollection of making that post, I wasnt even the one to challenge their blacklisting in that bit, looks more like I'm just agreeing with the guy who provided sound samples and I listened to them and basically just said "yeah why are they blacklisted?" I didnt give them a proper listen until just today by my memory.

Top
 Profile  
GuardAwakening
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:35 pm
Posts: 151
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:24 pm 
 

anywho, if any moderators care to relisten to Signal the Firing Squad to possibly reconsider the blacklist, i think it would be fair because their Earth Harvest album should be enough for the band to be on here. fits in perfectly with the deathcore bands that are listed on the Archives

or not.

i don't personally care a whole lot if the band makes it on here or not as i said previously because i just recently started giving their music a thorough listen, but it is BECAUSE of the fact that some of my work on the site is for deathcore bands that are deemed "metal enough" to be on MA is why i made my above posts for their inclusion.

The reason why i am here to argue that StFS should have a place on the site is only to continue to fulfill a solid and comprehensive list of bands in the genre that are more metal than core and i believe they really fit in with that notion. im really familiarized with the sort of deathcore bands that Metal Archives allows on here, and that's why im saying it was weird that they're not already listed on here.

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9319
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:29 am 
 

TadakatsuH0nda wrote:
What does the blacklist say about the Japanese band Stingray? I'm guessing they were rejected based on their Legend EP and probably their first album? I believe their final two albums One Night Rose and especially Heaven's Door warrant the band's inclusion on the archives, here they both are below for the mod team to sample:
https://mega.nz/#!EEgl2YoK!58aizMMGgssk ... j-kh_BN-jo
https://mega.nz/#!pFQTlLCI!ERODV51ZdFqO ... 47GozfyUCs

If they're deemed acceptable based on the above, I can do up a really nice complete submission for them.

It doesn't say what the blacklisting is based on, just "AOR". Sounds like this is metal enough, whitelisted for re-eval.

Armaggedon 666 wrote:
Hello , how i can send you pictures of the demo of my band so you accept it?

You can email them to me, my address is at the bottom of this post (the "email" button).

deathbyschuldiner wrote:
Hello Metallum... I am new to this site and I recently submitted a band. However I failed to provide some proper links and the band was rejected. I linked the bands released worked like it asked, I did not realise I was suppose to link actual sample of their music. I have edited it and hopefully you can give another look.

No problem. For the future, no need to post here, simply resubmitting with the required evidence in the submission notes is enough (if done correctly).

@Signal the Firing Squad: Honestly, I don't see a reason to revisit this in depth if they were already assessed by at least four mods and there hasn't been any new material. Still, I just skimmed the 2010 album, sounds predominantly -core.

Gravemind007 wrote:
https://youtu.be/6hE3SHvd3PU
https://youtu.be/TBH00q-KhwE
https://youtu.be/Lz3DRxXVssU

And sorry I missed the comparing bands part. I do still feel that the style of grunge that PWP is is very rooted and influenced by metal.

I'll see if I can find the full album and report back then. EDIT: I'm undecided. It's like Alice in Chains + modern prog rock/metal and some other things, but whether metal riffing is predominant is doubtful. Not decisive enough for me to overrule another moderator's judgement. I'll try to get more opinions into the mix.
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9319
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:32 am 
 

I talked Pregnant Whale Pain over with another mod and we agree that it passes. Whitelisted again.
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
thrashersejati
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:10 am
Posts: 28
Location: Malaysia
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:34 pm 
 

I dont understand why my request has always been ignored? Let alone my post too was also ignored by the Admin team, why?

Top
 Profile  
TadakatsuH0nda
Metal newbie

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 am
Posts: 370
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:39 pm 
 

Patience dude, they might not say constantly but they're always checking the stuff in this thread, plus there's anywhere between 200-300 bands in the band queue.
_________________
lord_ghengis wrote:
Don't Sing. Don't Eat. Stop Exist.
The So Far, So Good, So What of our generation.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Japanese Metal Forum
Heavy Metal Rarities

Top
 Profile  
alessandroarzilli
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:24 am
Posts: 2
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:37 am 
 

Good afternoon.
My bands are being rejected because due to the motivation that: "DIGITAL-ONLY RELEASES: Include links to sites like Bandcamp, iTunes, Amazon, etc, to where the release can be purchased or downloaded.".
However, I provided my bandcamp''s link, where you can download and buy my releases.
What should I do?
I cannot understand. This happens for Alessandro Arzilli, Quiet Rebels, Dark Matter, DarKarma and Malevolent Promulgation

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9319
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:46 am 
 

alessandroarzilli wrote:
Good afternoon.
My bands are being rejected because due to the motivation that: "DIGITAL-ONLY RELEASES: Include links to sites like Bandcamp, iTunes, Amazon, etc, to where the release can be purchased or downloaded.".
However, I provided my bandcamp''s link, where you can download and buy my releases.
What should I do?
I cannot understand. This happens for Alessandro Arzilli, Quiet Rebels, Dark Matter, DarKarma and Malevolent Promulgation

Digital singles are not valid releases. (and the Malevolent Promulgation and Dark Matter demos are also too short)
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
alessandroarzilli
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:24 am
Posts: 2
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:32 pm 
 

Azmodes wrote:
alessandroarzilli wrote:
...

Digital singles are not valid releases. (and the Malevolent Promulgation and Dark Matter demos are also too short)

I now fully understand this. Sorry about that, couldn't find anywhere written that digital singles weren't accepted.
However, I am going to release three 5-songs demos very soon, one different demo for each my bands (Quiet Rebels, Malevolent Promulgation and Dark Matter) and obviously sell it on Bandcamp.
Would it be OK, then? I don't want to bother you more than I should.
One last question: digital singles are not valid releases,OK, but what if I collect them all in one full digital album? Would it be OK, then, for DarKarma?

Top
 Profile  
Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm
Posts: 5428
Location: Schaumburg, Il
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:38 pm 
 

Check here for the rules on valid releases https://www.metal-archives.com/content/rules

Please don't do things only to get your band accepted here. Just do you and when it fits into our criteria submit.
_________________
Man is truly a wretched thing, and the forest is committed to expunging him from existence.

Margaret Atwood wrote:
War is what happens when language fails.

Top
 Profile  
NARAKU666
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:43 pm
Posts: 1087
Location: Mexico
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:57 am 
 

Hi guys, i just wanted to know why Ühtceare is blacklisted? This whole album sounds enough black metal, more black metal than ambient

https://deathkvltproductions.bandcamp.c ... a-en-rabia
_________________
LOLORDx wrote:
i love lady gaga. who cares if she has a penis, i want to fuck her brains out ALL NIGHT LONG


http://www.facebook.com/NARAKU666

Top
 Profile  
Spider_X
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:48 pm
Posts: 56
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:24 pm 
 

NARAKU666 wrote:
Hi guys, i just wanted to know why Ühtceare is blacklisted? This whole album sounds enough black metal, more black metal than ambient

https://deathkvltproductions.bandcamp.c ... a-en-rabia


I was also going to inquire about this... was just sent this link from a friend that owns the label, and I was about to add them, when turns out blacklisted. I've listened to this, and minus maybe one track on here, it definitely sounds pretty "black" to me.

If Ühtceare does get whitelisted, this is your submission NARAKU666, am only here also wanting to know about this one :)
_________________
We are slaves to Metal!

Top
 Profile  
Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm
Posts: 5428
Location: Schaumburg, Il
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:43 pm 
 

Go for it guys. One thing, looks like the tape doesn't get released till the end of November so I'd leave it off the submission, it's long enough for digital. The other version can always get added later.
_________________
Man is truly a wretched thing, and the forest is committed to expunging him from existence.

Margaret Atwood wrote:
War is what happens when language fails.

Top
 Profile  
FiNiSH_Random
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:46 pm
Posts: 1
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:23 pm 
 

Alhadis wrote:
elsteven0 wrote:
Why can't i find Avenged Sevenfold, Marilyn Manson or Uneven Structure for example? Those are metal, but they have been black listed, even though these artists are CLEARLY in the metal genre.

NONE of those bands are metal. Ax7 is metalcore (which is an abbreviation of "metallic hardcore"... note the "hardcore" part). Marilyn Manson is shock rock at best and industrial rock at worst, and not even remotely metal.

elsteven0 wrote:
Also, why does Slipknot appear as a totally diffierent band? Why does the real band not show up?

Because the Slipknot you're clearly thinking of is a completely different band, and not a metal one.


Avenged Sevenfold is a metal band. smartass

Top
 Profile  
Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm
Posts: 5428
Location: Schaumburg, Il
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:36 pm 
 

Don't be an asshole and necro old shit with worthless and inane comments. Consider this a warning.
_________________
Man is truly a wretched thing, and the forest is committed to expunging him from existence.

Margaret Atwood wrote:
War is what happens when language fails.

Top
 Profile  
Mou
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:48 pm
Posts: 8
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:53 am 
 

Why has been Exquirla rejected? Only for the voices? Musically, they are IDENTICAL to Toundra, which are on the encyclopaedia, the only difference is that Exquirla has a flamenco singer and Toundra is an instrumental band.

Can a singer made such a difference to a band - being metal or not metal?

Top
 Profile  
S9NE
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:58 am
Posts: 121
Location: Sweden
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:06 am 
 

Is it possible to whitelist Mørk Katastrofe (Spain) based on their new EP?


Last edited by S9NE on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm
Posts: 5428
Location: Schaumburg, Il
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:23 pm 
 

Mou wrote:
Why has been Exquirla rejected? Only for the voices? Musically, they are IDENTICAL to Toundra, which are on the encyclopaedia, the only difference is that Exquirla has a flamenco singer and Toundra is an instrumental band.

Can a singer made such a difference to a band - being metal or not metal?


Post rock/flamenco. Don't compare bands, we judge them individually.
_________________
Man is truly a wretched thing, and the forest is committed to expunging him from existence.

Margaret Atwood wrote:
War is what happens when language fails.

Top
 Profile  
perzine
Metal newbie

Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:19 pm
Posts: 44
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:31 pm 
 

Can Diploid (Australia) be whitelisted on the basis of the higher levels of sludge and black metal elements on their latest release?

https://diploid.bandcamp.com/album/ever ... went-red-2

Top
 Profile  
PaganiusI
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:49 pm
Posts: 48
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:48 pm 
 

Could you tell me why Long Claw was blacklisted? Sounds like the Southern Metal of MuckRaker with softer rock/acoustic moments.

https://longclaw.bandcamp.com/releases

Thanks in advance
_________________
Beer contains phytoestrogens. That explains why you start talking stupid stuff and can't drive properly anymore after drinking it ;)

Top
 Profile  
hewersonfreitas
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:01 am
Posts: 4
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:01 am 
 

Hello, my band Netuno Doom from Brazil has been rejected several times. Subsequently accepted, and finally deleted. What reason for this? How can I remove from the blacklist? Link to bandcamp https://netunodoom.bandcamp.com/

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9319
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:41 am 
 

PaganiusI wrote:
Could you tell me why Long Claw was blacklisted? Sounds like the Southern Metal of MuckRaker with softer rock/acoustic moments.

https://longclaw.bandcamp.com/releases

Thanks in advance

"rock", blacklisted by myself only last month.

perzine wrote:
Can Diploid (Australia) be whitelisted on the basis of the higher levels of sludge and black metal elements on their latest release?

https://diploid.bandcamp.com/album/ever ... went-red-2

I'll have a listen soon.

hewersonfreitas wrote:
Hello, my band Netuno Doom from Brazil has been rejected several times. Subsequently accepted, and finally deleted. What reason for this? How can I remove from the blacklist? Link to bandcamp https://netunodoom.bandcamp.com/

I erronously accepted it based on the EP, but it turns out that EP was first released under a former name, so it's not valid for a new entry. The band needs a valid, original release first. Post in this thread once that's the case.
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
hewersonfreitas
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:01 am
Posts: 4
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:55 am 
 

Azmodes wrote:
Quote:
I erronously accepted it based on the EP, but it turns out that EP was first released under a former name, so it's not valid for a new entry. The band needs a valid, original release first. Post in this thread once that's the case.



Okay, could not post the band only with the new single, or only without new releases?

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9319
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:56 am 
 

Digital singles are not valid, so it's not enough, no. Even though this is technically a name change, the new entry is still treated as a new band and thus needs to meet the usual criteria.
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
hewersonfreitas
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:01 am
Posts: 4
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:04 am 
 

Azmodes wrote:
Quote:
Digital singles are not valid, so it's not enough, no. Even though this is technically a name change, the new entry is still treated as a new band and thus needs to meet the usual criteria.

So the band will only be ready from a new releases? Can not be listed without active releases?
Even while active? Are video clips valid as new entry?

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9319
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:10 am 
 

hewersonfreitas wrote:
So the band will only be ready from a new releases?

Yes, if it's valid.

hewersonfreitas wrote:
Can not be listed without active releases? Even while active? Are video clips valid as new entry?

No and no.
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
hewersonfreitas
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:01 am
Posts: 4
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:13 am 
 

I entered a new single, but does not count as valid?
For band to be accepted?


Thank you for clarifying

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9319
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:59 am 
 

Azmodes wrote:
Digital singles are not valid
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
Zodijackyl
Definitely Proportionate

Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:39 pm
Posts: 7007
Location: Longmont Potion Castle
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:44 am 
 

Uma banda necessita de um lançamento válido antes de ser aceita no site – se explica a seguir:
• Distribuído em forma física (CD, CDr, DVD, fita cassete, vinil, etc.)
• Digital e disponível para download completo: deve ser uma versão final (nada de versão promocional ou de ensaios), também deverá ser longa o bastante (preferencialmente acima dos 20 minutos)
• Nada de lançamentos que ainda estão por vir!

Top
 Profile  
NARAKU666
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:43 pm
Posts: 1087
Location: Mexico
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:19 pm 
 

hey guys why is Dissension blacklisted?


https://dissensionslc.bandcamp.com/album/ancient-chaos
_________________
LOLORDx wrote:
i love lady gaga. who cares if she has a penis, i want to fuck her brains out ALL NIGHT LONG


http://www.facebook.com/NARAKU666

Top
 Profile  
OpsiusCato
Mexican Metal Inquisition

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:42 am
Posts: 2404
Location: Mexico
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:27 pm 
 

NARAKU666 wrote:
hey guys why is Dissension blacklisted?

Actually there's no note. The blacklisting must be very very old.
_________________
Uncolored, on current-era Deicide and when did they stop being good wrote:
Deicide sucks after "Legion", so since 1992
PhilosophicalFrog, making accurate statements as usual, wrote:
Opsius is Metal as fuck.

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group