Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9355
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:57 am 
 

Muhammadabbadabba wrote:
I acknowledge Seraiah was more difficult to assess as the songs from the demo and the first album "Carnival World" were closely split between Heavy Metal and Hard Rock, but for my reference, where did the non-Metal elements outweigh the Metal between those two releases? There are obvious cases like Trash which only had two or three songs that can be considered Metal, but Seraiah definitely had much more in their repertoire. We can safely dismiss Seraiah's sophomore which isn't remotely Metal.

There were five whoops, four mods -TSIR commented twice but changed his mind from yes to no later- involved in judging this, all in all. I almost approved it based on the metal portion of the album, but then came the softer stuff and I couldn't ignore it. So it lingered in the queue for the duration it did because I was getting more opinions before reaching a decision either way. Every single staffer was hesitant and most thought it wasn't quite predominantly metal, with slightly more AOR/rock material than straight-up metal. Not sure what else you want me to tell you.
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
WarDeth88
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:35 pm
Posts: 18
Location: South American
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:46 am 
 

Why is the Anarkitran band on the blacklist? is grindcore
https://scontent.fscl12-1.fna.fbcdn.net ... e=5A8D2FC7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0epi-X6paI

Top
 Profile  
Midnight Rider
Metal newbie

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:07 pm
Posts: 175
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:02 am 
 

WarDeth88 wrote:

There's no note in the blacklist. Whitelisted, go ahead and submit.

Top
 Profile  
Ealordofthedepht
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:00 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:26 pm 
 

First, sorry for my poor english.

Second, I imagine it's here that I can ask why my band has been blacklisted,
i've tried very hard to do the things right and after all I don't understand
what is wrong with my application so please, I demand if its possible that
some Moderators help me in private or something so my band can be on Metal
Archive.

Sincerely Jim.

Top
 Profile  
Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm
Posts: 5447
Location: Schaumburg, Il
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:26 pm 
 

What is the name of the band? Let's start there.
_________________
Man is truly a wretched thing, and the forest is committed to expunging him from existence.

Margaret Atwood wrote:
War is what happens when language fails.

Top
 Profile  
jcgrindcore
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 pm
Posts: 1
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:56 pm 
 

My Death METAL band was rejected for not being a "metal' band. We have been trying to get on here for months and nothing. We have released a CD, we have proven that we are a metal band, and a legitimate one as well. Please help. Thanks.

Top
 Profile  
Zodijackyl
Definitely Proportionate

Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:39 pm
Posts: 7024
Location: Longmont Potion Castle
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:07 pm 
 

What's the name of the band?

Top
 Profile  
NARAKU666
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:43 pm
Posts: 1089
Location: Mexico
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:21 pm 
 

Noticed that Mourned (US) is blacklisted even though tha band sounds more in the death metal side of the fence than hardcore.

https://mournedma.bandcamp.com/album/2016-promo

https://mournedma.bandcamp.com/album/rift-ripper

if the issue is that they don't have a physical release they actually released a tape via Death Lab records

Spoiler: show
Image
_________________
LOLORDx wrote:
i love lady gaga. who cares if she has a penis, i want to fuck her brains out ALL NIGHT LONG


http://www.facebook.com/NARAKU666

Top
 Profile  
GuardAwakening
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:35 pm
Posts: 154
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:20 am 
 

Any chance of Freedom Became Ashes getting whitelisted? i assume they were b& back in 2010 for releasing a EP which is admittedly very -core but just last year they released this full length full of melodeath and brutal death influences, so could this possibly see MA inclusion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhfg4QzOdms

This is the exact kind of deathcore that gets to be allowed on the site, I dont see why not.

Top
 Profile  
artery
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:10 am
Posts: 12
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:54 am 
 

Why was -Serperus- rejected ?
Serperus from Liverpool;

https://serperus.bandcamp.com/

https://scontent.ftxl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5A97043E

Top
 Profile  
Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm
Posts: 5447
Location: Schaumburg, Il
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:29 am 
 

Alt rock - 2016

Edit - new album sounds sludgey, whitelisted for evaluation.
_________________
Man is truly a wretched thing, and the forest is committed to expunging him from existence.

Margaret Atwood wrote:
War is what happens when language fails.

Top
 Profile  
Euronymous0923021
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:01 am
Posts: 1
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:10 am 
 

Why has Aversions Crown been blacklisted?
_________________
Logan Moore :)

Top
 Profile  
Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:46 pm
Posts: 8928
Location: At the Heat of Winter
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:25 pm 
 

Technical deathcore.
_________________
nuclearskull wrote:
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
Helvede
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:28 pm
Posts: 1645
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:07 pm 
 

NARAKU666 wrote:
Noticed that Mourned (US) is blacklisted even though tha band sounds more in the death metal side of the fence than hardcore.

https://mournedma.bandcamp.com/album/2016-promo

https://mournedma.bandcamp.com/album/rift-ripper

if the issue is that they don't have a physical release they actually released a tape via Death Lab records

Spoiler: show
Image


Blacklisted in 2015 for being more hardcore than death. I tend to agree.
How do you know that tape is from the same Mourned?

Top
 Profile  
NARAKU666
Metalhead

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:43 pm
Posts: 1089
Location: Mexico
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:05 pm 
 

Helvede wrote:
NARAKU666 wrote:
Noticed that Mourned (US) is blacklisted even though tha band sounds more in the death metal side of the fence than hardcore.

https://mournedma.bandcamp.com/album/2016-promo

https://mournedma.bandcamp.com/album/rift-ripper

if the issue is that they don't have a physical release they actually released a tape via Death Lab records

Spoiler: show
Image


Blacklisted in 2015 for being more hardcore than death. I tend to agree.
How do you know that tape is from the same Mourned?


The tape is promoted in both band and label's FB accounts.

Band's FB
https://m.facebook.com/MournedMA/photos ... &source=54

Label's FB
https://m.facebook.com/dethlabrecords/p ... &source=54
_________________
LOLORDx wrote:
i love lady gaga. who cares if she has a penis, i want to fuck her brains out ALL NIGHT LONG


http://www.facebook.com/NARAKU666

Top
 Profile  
Helvede
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:28 pm
Posts: 1645
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:08 pm 
 

Ok thanks, but that tape is what got them blacklisted back in 2015 then, so no valid release. So they'd have to be accepted based on their new material. Let's hear other opinions.

Top
 Profile  
Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm
Posts: 5447
Location: Schaumburg, Il
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:26 pm 
 

New material is too short for a digital releaae.
_________________
Man is truly a wretched thing, and the forest is committed to expunging him from existence.

Margaret Atwood wrote:
War is what happens when language fails.

Top
 Profile  
marktheman
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:18 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Austria
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:45 am 
 

"Sorry marktheman, Encyclopaedia Metallum was forced to reject your submission for the band Salmagündi (Italy), for the following reason:

Provide proof of metalness (a link to song samples) and valid release (either evidence for a physical release, such as photos, or for a valid digital release)."


PHYSICAL RELEASE
https://www.discogs.com/Salmag%C3%BCndi ... e/11158587
https://www.zeder.it/zederdischi/2522-s ... braen.html


FIRST SONG ONLINE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzhddbWG_Xo

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9355
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:58 am 
 

Thanks for the links, but from the sounds of that song this isn't metal anyway. If the rest of the album is noticeably different, please provide more samples.
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
adikikatara
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:33 am
Posts: 1
Location: Greece
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:47 am 
 

Sorry adikikatara, Encyclopaedia Metallum was forced to reject your submission for the band Forsaken Dreams (Greece), for the following reason:

streaming releases isn't considered valid, can you provide us a valid reléase?


A band needs a valid release before they can be accepted to the site - a valid release is one that's either:
Distributed in physical form (CD, CDr, DVD, tape, vinyl, etc)
Digital and available for full download: must also be a finished/final mix (no garage rehearsals or rough mixes), AND long enough (preferably over 20 minutes)
Already released. That is, no upcoming releases!

To prove this, you must include one of the following:
PHYSICAL RELEASES: Include photographic evidence (such as this or this) and upload them to a site like Imgur.com. Optionally, if you don't have access to any of the copies, you can include links to sites like BigCartel or a label's page that's selling them, or officially announced them as available for ordering.
DIGITAL-ONLY RELEASES: Include links to sites like Bandcamp, iTunes, Amazon, etc, to where the release can be purchased or downloaded.
If you want to object to this rejection, please do so in the appropriate thread in the "Suggestions and Complaints" sub-forum. Do not e-mail moderators directly about this. If you need help digging up more information about a band for your submission, you can try posting about it in this thread.

Sincerely,
- PiotrB, Encyclopaedia Metallum


Hello,i posted a link from bandcamp this time,but still rejected,i'm at loss,any help on what i'm doing wrong?thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvinience

here is it again https://forsakendreams.bandcamp.com/alb ... f-the-past

Top
 Profile  
MasterOfSin
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:24 am
Posts: 377
Location: Iberia
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:49 am 
 

adikikatara wrote:
Sorry adikikatara, Encyclopaedia Metallum was forced to reject your submission for the band Forsaken Dreams (Greece), for the following reason:

streaming releases isn't considered valid, can you provide us a valid reléase?


A band needs a valid release before they can be accepted to the site - a valid release is one that's either:
Distributed in physical form (CD, CDr, DVD, tape, vinyl, etc)
Digital and available for full download: must also be a finished/final mix (no garage rehearsals or rough mixes), AND long enough (preferably over 20 minutes)
Already released. That is, no upcoming releases!

To prove this, you must include one of the following:
PHYSICAL RELEASES: Include photographic evidence (such as this or this) and upload them to a site like Imgur.com. Optionally, if you don't have access to any of the copies, you can include links to sites like BigCartel or a label's page that's selling them, or officially announced them as available for ordering.
DIGITAL-ONLY RELEASES: Include links to sites like Bandcamp, iTunes, Amazon, etc, to where the release can be purchased or downloaded.
If you want to object to this rejection, please do so in the appropriate thread in the "Suggestions and Complaints" sub-forum. Do not e-mail moderators directly about this. If you need help digging up more information about a band for your submission, you can try posting about it in this thread.

Sincerely,
- PiotrB, Encyclopaedia Metallum


Hello,i posted a link from bandcamp this time,but still rejected,i'm at loss,any help on what i'm doing wrong?thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvinience

here is it again https://forsakendreams.bandcamp.com/alb ... f-the-past


Hi,

the moderator see the field "Submission notes:" to look the proofs of the release, i suppose you let the streaming version there and you didn't added the bandcamp version, please update this field and submitt again.

Thank you
_________________
.-.. --- -. --. / .-.. .. ...- . / .... . .- ...- -.-- / -- . - .- .-..

Top
 Profile  
BlackMetalGirl
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:10 am
Posts: 217
Location: Italy
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:33 pm 
 

Hi guys, why Moonlight Drowns have been blacklisted? https://wolfspellrecords.bandcamp.com/a ... e-the-path

The productions is honestly awful, but depsite that they sound like tons of other Atmospheric Black Metal bands already in the archive.

Top
 Profile  
Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm
Posts: 5447
Location: Schaumburg, Il
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:11 pm 
 

Blacklisted in January for not being metal. I see there is a release from March, someone will have to give it a listen then, i don't have time right now, i might later.
_________________
Man is truly a wretched thing, and the forest is committed to expunging him from existence.

Margaret Atwood wrote:
War is what happens when language fails.

Top
 Profile  
OpsiusCato
Mexican Metal Inquisition

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:42 am
Posts: 2412
Location: Mexico
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:44 pm 
 

Erosion of Humanity wrote:
Blacklisted in January for not being metal. I see there is a release from March, someone will have to give it a listen then, i don't have time right now, i might later.

Listening. I'll report back later.

EDIT: Whitelisted. This album doesn't fit with the blacklist description.
_________________
Uncolored, on current-era Deicide and when did they stop being good wrote:
Deicide sucks after "Legion", so since 1992
PhilosophicalFrog, making accurate statements as usual, wrote:
Opsius is Metal as fuck.

Top
 Profile  
Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm
Posts: 5447
Location: Schaumburg, Il
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:43 pm 
 

Thanks OP.
_________________
Man is truly a wretched thing, and the forest is committed to expunging him from existence.

Margaret Atwood wrote:
War is what happens when language fails.

Top
 Profile  
The Sasquatch
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:27 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Mexico
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:08 pm 
 

Hello, I wanted to submit a band called Electric Mountain, from mexico, but to my surprise it turns out they're already blacklisted, I would like to know if it is because maybe the didn't have an album out yet (which they do now) when someone tried to submit them before or if it's only because maybe they're not heavy enough for the website.
Any way thanks
I'll put the link for the album

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r6QDWUvzs0Y

Top
 Profile  
OpsiusCato
Mexican Metal Inquisition

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:42 am
Posts: 2412
Location: Mexico
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:17 pm 
 

The Sasquatch wrote:
Hello, I wanted to submit a band called Electric Mountain, from Mexico

Blacklisted in June for being predominantly Stoner Rock. Not Metal.
_________________
Uncolored, on current-era Deicide and when did they stop being good wrote:
Deicide sucks after "Legion", so since 1992
PhilosophicalFrog, making accurate statements as usual, wrote:
Opsius is Metal as fuck.

Top
 Profile  
rage11111ro
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:22 pm
Posts: 3
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:07 pm 
 

Could you please advise why was Fissures from UK black listed? Seems very legitimate to me.

Top
 Profile  
Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:46 pm
Posts: 8928
Location: At the Heat of Winter
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:24 pm 
 

Mostly post-stuff.
_________________
nuclearskull wrote:
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Top
 Profile  
PrateekRM
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:18 am
Posts: 1
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:44 pm 
 

Lorna Shorehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorna_Shore can be white-listed now. They have 2 full length albums and being a metalhead I think it is a technical deathcore band. Hope deathcore bands are allowed to be registered based on the metal content of the music.

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9355
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:53 pm 
 

PrateekRM wrote:
Lorna Shorehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorna_Shore can be white-listed now. They have 2 full length albums and being a metalhead I think it is a technical deathcore band. Hope deathcore bands are allowed to be registered based on the metal content of the music.

Please use the search function next time.
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
Starseeker
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:22 am
Posts: 6
Location: Russia
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:11 pm 
 

Why are Shock Metamorphism blacklisted? Their 2017 album is clearly metal and they have it released through Bandcamp, so it's a valid release: https://shockmetamorphism.bandcamp.com/ ... other-side

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9355
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:16 pm 
 

Whitelisted.
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
Ziotopanga
Metal newbie

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:43 am
Posts: 100
Location: Italy
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:05 pm 
 

Hi, why was Ekyrian from Spain rejected? Here you can take a listen to their release : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IxDxX6ffDA

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9355
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:07 pm 
 

"Mostly folk rock with a touch of borderline metal", blacklisted in May 2016.
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
Human Vivisection
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:46 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Belgium
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:37 am 
 

Sorry Human Vivisection, Encyclopaedia Metallum was forced to reject your submission for the band Klysma (Belgium), for the following reason:

A band needs a valid release before they can be accepted to the site - a valid release is one that's either:
Distributed in physical form (CD, CDr, DVD, tape, vinyl, etc)
Digital and available for full download: must also be a finished/final mix (no garage rehearsals or rough mixes), AND long enough.
Already released. That is, no upcoming releases!

To prove this, you must include one of the following:
PHYSICAL RELEASES: Include photographic evidence (such as this or this) and upload them to a site like Imgur.com. Optionally, if you don't have access to any of the copies, you can include links to sites like BigCartel or a label's page that's selling them, or officially announced them as available for ordering.
DIGITAL-ONLY RELEASES: Include links to sites like Bandcamp, iTunes, Amazon, etc, to where the release can be purchased or downloaded.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The digital release can be downloaded on our Bandcamp; https://klysma.bandcamp.com/releases
It consists of of 5 tracks. It might be a bit short, but it's Goregrind, it's supposed to be short.

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9355
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:52 am 
 

Whatever the genre, that's still well below our length requirements, sorry.
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
BRobot
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:32 pm
Posts: 2
Location: Chile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:20 pm 
 

Hi, I just wanted to ask, why was Dead Cross rejected? I thought they were Crossover Thrash.
Sorry if i'm wrong.

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Est un Satananas

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 9355
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:03 am 
 

Punk.
_________________
Jåjå, èh schã wissn... || Last.fm | Discogs | BOINC!!
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
I'm a fairly successful and attractive guy, fuck it I'm god damn beautiful

Top
 Profile  
Justin_the_Grey
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 1
Location: United States
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:51 pm 
 

My band, Iblissian, was initially rejected for not having had an official release (although we did have a digital release via bandcamp at the time of our rejection), but now we have some photographs of our physical stock as evidence to its CD release.

Image
and
Image

If anything further is needed, let us know! The rejection e-mail initially said that we needed something: Distributed in physical form (CD, CDr, DVD, tape, vinyl, etc); digital and available for full download; and already released. As far as I can see, we've now met all of these criteria between our bandcamp and CD releases, so I hope these photos help our case!

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: S9NE and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group