Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 111864
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:07 am 

Why was Apocalypse 4 rejected?????????????
The releases are physical, I am even watching at the one while writing this. I just want to know the reason, because the band is metal and releases are physical, so what more is needed?
I know this isn't posted in right topic, because I can't open "why was band rejected topic".

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:13 am 

The band is not metal. The "music" consits mainly from unstructured noises with no real metal riffs. It was a mistake to accept them, which was apparently now remedied.

~Guest 111864
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:47 am 

Witcher wrote:
The band is not metal. The "music" consits mainly from unstructured noises with no real metal riffs. It was a mistake to accept them, which was apparently now remedied.

Please, just listen to the whole discography, especially demos 2 and 3, they are on the band's myspace.

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:01 am 

There is no help, still not metal. Single songs would not warrant an an acceptance anyway.

~Guest 111864
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:05 am 

Witcher wrote:
There is no help, still not metal. Single songs would not warrant an an acceptance anyway.

OK, sir lord Witcher, you know best. If you say this is not metal, then this is not metal. Metal is only what you say is metal. If you say Manowar and Judas aren't metal, then they are not metal, sir lord Daniel. With best regards, your humble servant, Lord Sauron.

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:11 am 

Lord_Sauron wrote:
Witcher wrote:

OK, sir lord Witcher, you know best. If you say this is not metal, then this is not metal. Metal is only what you say is metal. If you say Manowar and Judas aren't metal, then they are not metal, sir lord Daniel. With best regards, your humble servant, Lord Sauron.

You can get opinion from more mods, but I am afraid it will be the same. It was not even deleted by me.

I also find it fascinating, that you and many of your peers whine over the rejection of their amateurish noisy myspace projects, as if it was the next revelation in metal. Show some common sense and self-criticism.

And watch your tone, that pseudo-ironic tone you use, usually ends up in mod sass and a ban after a few further posts. In any case it will not make your music more structured or more metal and will not change the situation.

oneyoudontknow
Cum insantientibus furere necesse est.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:14 am 

just listened to the Demo II...
horrible... sub-par-bed-room-black metal...
and this stuff was actually released on demos? I mean, people paid for this crap?

My website which contains reviews as well as interviews:
https://adsol.oneyoudontknow.com
My podcast:
https://adsolmag.bandcamp.com/

EntilZha
Retired

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:16 am 

oneyoudontknow wrote:
and this stuff was actually released on demos? I mean, people paid for this crap?

People pay for Wedard albums.

~Guest 111864
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:03 am 

oneyoudontknow wrote:

I gave it away for free, or simbolic price such as 1 cent.

~Guest 111864
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:07 am 

Witcher wrote:
You can get opinion from more mods, but I am afraid it will be the same. It was not even deleted by me.

I also find it fascinating, that you and many of your peers whine over the rejection of their amateurish noisy myspace projects, as if it was the next revelation in metal. Show some common sense and self-criticism.

And watch your tone, that pseudo-ironic tone you use, usually ends up in mod sass and a ban after a few further posts. In any case it will not make your music more structured or more metal and will not change the situation.

No problem, lord Witcher. It is not ironic, your name is Witcher or Daniel, and you have a rank of Metal Lord, that makes you "Lord Witcher".

ogmetal
Veteran of the Psychic Wars

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:45 am 

I deleted this band after discussing it with Napero. This was pure noise, like Lord Witcher has stated. Not metal. Sorry, I listened and had others listen too.

Zorg85
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:12 pm 

I don't even understand how ths reviewer could give you 100%, 97% for your demos?..... did you pay him? :D

~Guest 153339
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:18 pm 

Zorg85 wrote:
I don't even understand how ths reviewer could give you 100%, 97% for your demos?..... did you pay him? :D

That perplexes me, because Sauron knows his music isn't even worth that. I would hope, at least.

ogmetal
Veteran of the Psychic Wars

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:23 pm 

This thread has run its course.

Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:58 pm 

Next time you make an unnecessary thread, Sauron, I'm going to dispose of you. I have already explained to you once how to get around the common "help me I can't view threads with many pages" thing; if you are too simple to figure out a way around this even when given direct instruction on how to do so, I sincerely doubt you will be able to muster a grasp of submission policy sufficient to render you anything other than a liability.
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.