Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
CelestialMonk
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:08 pm 

well don't shoot the messenger but this is one of the bigger bands who are currently considering labels so on their behalf i thought i'd submit... they have material available via myspace and their "Brotherhood of the grim" album is due for release late next year... they have material available on their myspace so a discography exists in one form or another plus the lead singer has collaborated with various metal/folk groups..

excuse me for thinking this was "encyclopaedia metallum" if i'd known it was must have "12 albums matallum" i wouldn't have bothered...

i'm afraid i've never read Kerrrang.... or whatever its called..

i'll erm....let the band know...

~Guest 153339
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:37 pm 

You're such an idiot. First of all, you could've used the proper thread:

http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=39064

Second of all, you could've read the fucking rules before you start bitching to us.

orionmetalhead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:10 am 

Metal Archives states it needs proof of existence of a band through either a physical release with distribution (Not 12, just one release). For older bands, a review of a demo that can not be found is grounds for adding the band to the archives is they can be proven to be a metal band.

Due to the influx of bands on myspace, just having a myspace is not enough for inclusion. If they have a release slated for the end of next year, wait until then to add them to the archives.

Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:43 am 

He was not bitching to you, but to a much smaller group (the nature and extent of which is most likely beyond his ken). Leave the unpleasantness to those of us for whom civil oppression and abuse of ill-gotten power are an actual function, and not a pipe dream.

As I have told regular users and some of my colleagues alike, not every question deserves to be dignified with a response. Those charitable souls offended by the callous treatment of the willfully ignorant characteristic of a minority of the staff may PM these innocents with advice or instructions on using the site; this is well within your rights. What is not thus bounded, by contrast, is gleefully taking a lighter to every expulsion of vaginal gas that passes by. In this land of constant clammy wind, doing so will garner you prestige only amongst those who, until very recently, would've known the same home as the aforementioned breeze.
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.