Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
kldevggscal
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:12 pm 

Good first that nothing to greet and please not if estare doing correct the truth I am of chili and my Englishman is not very good and it is difficult to me to understand what is the metal file because of it I ask for comprehension y liked if any moderator could help in the following thing
I have a band of the country of chili black metal called odrum we have a demo extracted with a very professional sound but I have Sent the request of appearing and they reject me again and again and the last time because I have tried(meant) several times they said that I the ofended and that my request was a loss of time please if algun moderator could help me because we have everything necessary to appear in metal you should file well forgiving the not very good Englishman and excuse for being insistent I say goodbye
Atte kldevggscal vocals, bass odrum chili
please if the moderator can help me and if that not this one prohibited will leave my mail: [email protected]

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:19 pm 

No, you did not provide any proof that the band exists, is metal and has a physical release.
If you cannot understand English enough to read the rules and communicate on basic level, do not attempt to submit anything, plain and simple.
Further discussion has no sense.

kldevggscal
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:07 pm 

Your serious so nice and podrias to help to verify it I have our demo in I flow only that not where to demonstrate that it(he,she) exists please

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:10 pm 

Either get someone who can speak proper English to read the rules and do a submission with all that belongs to it, or you simply let it be.

http://www.metal-archives.com/guidelines.php

7) Proof of existence - must have a PHYSICAL release

First, the band must have at least released SOME material. If you don't even have a physical demo... forget it. The band might have been formed, even got a logo, but how will we know that they won't just disband before even recording any song? An mp3 or two on MySpace or mp3.com-like websites is not enough. The band must have a demo out - this is the minimum. If you want to add your band, and you *know* you will release something soon, simply wait until it's released before submitting it!

It would be best if there is mention of the band anywhere on the Web, even if it's just a demo review. Otherwise, it could be a joke band and we have no way of knowing. If you have complete line-up information and/or album titles with tracklisting, even if there is no mention anywhere else on the Internet (that'll mean the Encyclopaedia will have the exclusive information! ;)), it's already better than just the minimal information with no album.
As this rule was added several months after the site's launch, it's possible that some bands already on the Encyclopaedia are breaking it. If you KNOW a band listed here that virtually doesn't exist, feel free to report it.
(Note that 0 results on Google might not prove it doesn't exist, but it doesn't mean it never existed either - it just helps us if we see a mention somewhere on the Web...)

---
Important reminders:

* The band must meet our requirements in terms of musical style: in other words, be "metal enough";
* The band must have already possess a physical release: in other words, a valid proof of its existence.

Reply to topic