Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:02 am 

i add a band that the release date is 10th of octomber and rejected.ok!i saw that black anvil band that also release date is 10th of octomber is in the database from 8th of octomber!
why this happened ?

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:37 am 

Because the users submitted links with distros, which made it seem like the album was already out.
Why do you add a band, whose release is 10 th of October?
No matter which confusion may happen with other bands, you are BOUND to follow written rulers.

thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:44 am 

Witcher wrote:
Because the users submitted links with distros, which made it seem like the album was already out.
No matter which confusion may happen with other bands, you are BOUND to follow written rulers.

when a mod dont follow the rulez why should i ???
u add a band that release date is for 10 th of octomber for europe and 11th of NOvember for USA!
So i think that its ok to a band with release date 1oth of octomber!

Catachthonian
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:50 am 

Listen, the band is added as soon as a physical release is available for free purchase, not preorders. It doesn't matter what day the release date was set on, what matters is when it's really out.

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:56 am 

thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:

u add a band that release date is for 10 th of octomber for europe and 11th of NOvember for USA!

I have no added anything, it was another user.
The date is not on their label page, so there were the other distros who already have it.
You are bound to follow the rules, like anybody else. If you think you do not have to, you will be handled accordingly.

The fact is, that you are subbmitting a band for the last couple of days, whose album is not out yet.

You wrre also told to not behave like a retard by both Napero and Nighgaunt. So remember that and behave accordingly.

Last edited by Witcher on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:56 am 

http://shop.reflectionsrecords.com/v4/p ... uctid=2756

i think this band Black Anvil must be deleted ---> reason : offical release date October 27

thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:00 am 

Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:

The date is not on their label page, so there were the other distros who already have it.
You are bound to follow the rules, like anybody else. If you think you do not have to, you will be handled accordingly.

The fact is, that you are subbmitting a band for the last couple of days, whose album is not out yet.

You wrre also told to not behave like a retard by both Napero and Nighgaunt. So remember that and behave accordingly.

did u check the release dates ??who approve the band ?the user or u ?
as my behavour is the same like your behavour on approve bands!

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:03 am 

thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:

Me, based on inforation on other sites, where it ewas listed as released.
And so what? That can happen, when the situation is unclear.
You on the other hand, must follow the rules, regardless of other unclear or confusing submission.
Are trying to use a confusing band data to excuse your own destructive behaviour? Are you really that brainless??

You are starting with the personal attacks again? Good way to get banned.

thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:09 am 

Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:

You on the other hand, must follow the rules, regardless of other unclear or confusing submission.
Are trying to use a confusing band data to excuse your own destructive behaviour? Are you really that brainless??

personal attack ???what personal attack ?u approve the bands ?or if u check the releases dates ??

if u speak on here and u r right ---> whats next ---> personal attack ----> u will get banned
i stop here

thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:10 am 

thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:

personal attack ???what personal attack ?u approve the bands ?or if u check the releases dates ??

if u speak on here and u r right ---> whats next ---> personal attack ----> u will get banned
i stop here
ps u start about behaviours not me
what ?> i cant complain ?

Bash
Talking Meat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:11 am 

Because a mod made a mistake you don't have to follow the rules. Ok.

Be right back, submitting Slipknot.

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:12 am 

thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:

i stop here

I check release dates, when they are available. There was none on their official label page.
Futher fascinating details, you did not know the exact date for bBlack Anvil too, since you have claimed it is the 10 th of October, and apparently only later found the only distro page of many with the exact date mentioned.
http://www.cargo-records.de/en/p3273/a/ ... talog.html
Here they list it as already released.

The fact is, that you have submitted a band several times prior to their release date. There is no way to excuse that, as everybody with just a bit of common sense would realize.
You cannot complain, since you have no right to submit bands with unreleased albums.
The rule 7 is clear on that:
http://www.metal-archives.com/guidelines.php

thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:20 am 

Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:

i stop here

I check released dates, when they are available. There was none on their official label page.
Futhert fascinating details, you did not know the exact date for bBlack Anvil too, since you have claimed it is the 10 th of October, and apparently only later found the only distro page of many with the exact date mentioned.

The fact is, that you have submitted a band several times prior to their release date. There is no way to excuse that, as everybody with just a bit of common sense would realize.

well, i report black anvil for the release date!
u didnt do anything!
so i thought ok lets add a band that the release is on 10 th of octomber!
and i did it until u ll understand that u did a mistake!!!
mistake is not crime
all of us we did mistakes
and this is not a personal attack

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:23 am 

thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:

i stop here

I check released dates, when they are available. There was none on their official label page.
Futhert fascinating details, you did not know the exact date for bBlack Anvil too, since you have claimed it is the 10 th of October, and apparently only later found the only distro page of many with the exact date mentioned.

u didnt do anything!
mistake is not crime

No, you have tried to add the band before Black Anvil was accepted. In any case, the written rules is what matters. To not respect them when you have read them is not excusable.

You have reported them yesterday whinning why your submission for the other band was not accepted. That is nothing to be proud about.
I did not mistake in rejecting your submission, which was against the rules.

thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:30 am 

Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:

i stop here

u didnt do anything!
mistake is not crime

No, you have tried to add the band before Black Anvil was accepted. In any case, the written rules is what matters. To not respect them when you have read them is not excusable.

You have reported them yesterday whinning why your submission for the other band was not accepted. That is nothing to be proud about.
I did not mistake in rejecting your submission, which was against the rules.

why u change the subject??why u talk about other bands that u rejected!!??
your mistake is about black anvil that is against the rules!!!
that is what i start here !
Official Release Date 27th of Octomber
can u answer on this ?
if not ok
im going to sleep i work tonight !

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:33 am 

Edit your fucking quotes, people, next time.

As for the original poster: shut the fuck up, come back when you have understood the meaning of being coherent and acting like an adult.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.