Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:37 am 

witcher rejected a band that i submitted 2 days ago and the infos are just the same!just my space infos!!!and today oooppppsss:
http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=3540261435

Witcher wake up dude and dont act like this because i complain here!!!

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:47 am 

thrashmania80gr wrote:
witcher rejected a band that i submitted 2 days ago and the infos are just the same!just my space infos!!!and today oooppppsss:

Even if I would reject it out of principle, I would have the holy right to do so after you have whined here countless times.

The user at least added a link, but I see that the album is apparently for download only.
Deleted.

You know why your bands are rejected?
Because after a couple of valid demos, you have decided to submit one metalcore and post-rock band after another, you do not bother to add links or proofs of physical releases and became generally rather untrustful user.

When the band is valid, and it was accepted in case of another user, all you have todo is live with it and not whine here on forum. For whichever reason it was, it is none of your business. Usually the other user is simply more convincing or informative in his submissions.
You have again missed the proper thread and abused the forum for your childish scenes, that shows something about you.

thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:52 am 

Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:

Even if I would reject it out of principle, I would have the holy right to do so after you have whined here countless times.

The user at least adde a link, but I see that the album is apparently for download only.
Deleted.

Because after a couple of valid demos, you have decided to submit one metalcore and post-rock band after another, you do not bother to add links or proofs of physical releases and became generally rather untrustful user.

thats why is this forum here to complain!!!if u do a mistake,no one is perfect!!!right ???
otherwise i am adding bands to help this site and i will!!!!

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:54 am 

This forum is not for personal attacks and accusations.
If you want to help, then stop submitting non-metal and borderline metalcore bands and always add links in your submissions.

thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:58 am 

thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:

The user at least adde a link, but I see that the album is apparently for download only.
Deleted.

thats why is this forum here to complain!!!if u do a mistake,no one is perfect!!!right ???
otherwise i am adding bands to help this site and i will!!!!

wooooo i didnt check about this for links
i added the same link and always i add links espesially for my space !!!
what are u talking about?
sorry, but some 80s bands dont have links if u mean these bands!

thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:02 am 

Witcher wrote:
If you want to help, then stop submitting non-metal and borderline metalcore bands and always add links in your submissions.

its not a personal attack, im just compaling!!!

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:03 am 

There wre not links even for some newer bands.
It is true, that there are no direct links for eighties bands, but you should even in such case try to search on google, or provide at least songsamples for suspicious bands.
Search on google often reveals reviews or at least sme distribution lists, old concert schedules, metal collections and other useful stuff.

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:06 am 

thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:

its not a personal attack, im just compaling!!!

Then ask politely, without the accusational tone.

When a band gets rejected for a lack of info, it means just that.
When sometimes provides more info for otherwise musically valid band, then you should not care about it at all.

It is of no concern to you, which info I got from another user.

thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:08 am 

Witcher wrote:
It is true, that there are no direct links for eighties bands, but you should even in such case try to search on google, or provide at least songsamples for suspicious bands.
Search on google often reveals reviews or at least sme distribution lists, old concert schedules, metal collections and other useful stuff.

man for the 80s bands im searching for infos and for my self also!!!
and always im searching but for some bands as u say there are no infos!!
and if i do not add a link maybe i forgot it and maybe i did that twice!

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:10 am 

thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:

Then it is only my good will, that such bands with virtually no info get accepted. Yet you ae making scenes here in forum.

As for the modern bands, it was more than twice, but it has no sense to argue, just always add the links.

oneyoudontknow
Cum insantientibus furere necesse est.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:15 am 

thrashmania80gr wrote:

Dude, are you not taking things too serious? Perhaps my point of view is a little bit too neutral, but when I submit a band to the MA then it is for the sake of the MA and to see the database (more) completed and not to show to someone how many points I have or bands submitted.

When the submissionm was rejected, then it is rather my fault, because it seems like I have forgotten something or the band was too borderline. If someone comes up with a better submission then it is fine with me.

It is the MA that counts and not the virtual alter-ego. It is no the 'who has the biggest dick' thing here.

My website which contains reviews as well as interviews:
https://adsol.oneyoudontknow.com
My podcast:
https://adsolmag.bandcamp.com/

thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:17 am 

Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:

Then it is only my good will, that such bands with virtually no info get accepted. Yet you ae making scenes here in forum.

As for the modern bands, it was more than twice, but it has no sense to argue, just always add the links.

u mean for the 80s bands its your good will ?cos for the new bands u always need a proof!anyway for every band that i add i have infos!
and i have sent u and some links from rapidshare!!

thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:22 am 

oneyoudontknow wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:

Dude, are you not taking things too serious? Perhaps my point of view is a little bit too neutral, but when I submit a band to the MA then it is for the sake of the MA and to see the database (more) completed and not to show to someone how many points I have or bands submitted.

When the submissionm was rejected, then it is rather my fault, because it seems like I have forgotten something or the band was too borderline. If someone comes up with a better submission then it is fine with me.

It is the MA that counts and not the virtual alter-ego. It is no the 'who has the biggest dick' thing here.

well listen!!!
i really dont care who has the biggest dick!!!!
when im adding a band and m-a believes that need more infos then ok !!!
but when im adding a band , rejected and then 2 days ago i see that band in the database with the same infos then im acting like this!!!
and if im wrong why this band deleted ???

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:25 am 

thrashmania80gr wrote:
oneyoudontknow wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:

well listen!!!
but when im adding a band , rejected and then 2 days ago i see that band in the database with the same infos then im acting like this!!!

Because there were no physical releases.
But there was not even a link in your submission.

Once again, if the band was musically valid, would be rejected for a lack of proof and then accepted when submitted by abother user, all you have to do is to endure it and mind your own business. apparently he was more convincing or informative than you in such case.

Furthemore, I will not debate with you about anything here, unless you learn to behave more humble and will make your questions in a civil manner.

thrashmania80gr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:30 am 

Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
oneyoudontknow wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:

well listen!!!

Once again, if the band was musically valid, would be rejected for a lack of proof and then accepted when submitted by abother user, all you have to do is to endure it and mind your own business. apparently he was more convincing or informative than you in such case.

"Because there were no physical releases."
That means that u dont even check the infos!!!
anyway i stop here!!!thanx for your answers wither
have a nice afternoon

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:34 am 

thrashmania80gr wrote:
Witcher wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:
oneyoudontknow wrote:
thrashmania80gr wrote:

well listen!!!

"Because there were no physical releases."
That means that u dont even check the infos!!!
anyway i stop here!!!thanx for your answers wither
have a nice afternoon

There is a download link on myspace...
O.K., I hope it was the last request from you here, at least in such nonsensical, confrontational tone.

Corimngul
Freddled Gruntbuggly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:45 am 

Thrashmania - you calm down. Now.

Mistakes can happen at both sides (as seems to have been the case here), but it's always up to the submitter to convince the mod that the band is valid. If you have a history of rejected bands (because of them being invalid) at least in one subgenre, it is not strange that more proofs are required of you in that area.

Also, not all proofs are neccessarily shown on the band page after submission. Users can report information while the band is in the queue, which won't (at least automatically) show up after the band is accepted. Thus if you really feel that we have made a mistake the "why was band y accepted" thread is the way to go.

If you have your submission rejected and another user had his accepted, with seemingly the same information, know that the other guy either was more convincing or has been constantly trustworthy. The only thing you can do then is to amend your reputation here, following all rules, avoiding uncertain borderline bands and provide good proofs.
Because I hate ID 100369. Numbers 19, 29, 39, 49, 59 are incomplete and I hate it!

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:08 pm 

Corimngul speaks the truth. Also, stop typing like a retard, thrashmania80gr. It certainly doesn't help you case.

We're done here.

Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:57 am 

If you continue to make scenes such as this, thrashmania80gr, I will not only make it so that you will be unable to do so, but also that you will no longer have any occasion to do so.
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.