Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Eintagsfliege
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:31 pm 

Since they are not that obscure, I wanted to ask if they had already been rejected (didn't find them on the list). They seem pretty metal to me but I may be mistaken, and my views do not seem to be in accordance with those of the general MA-user. I can't provide samples as I only have a vinyl, but their offical myspace page as well as a fan made one give a good indication of what they sound like. Oh and Witcher, please try not to get caught onto the sole fact that they describe themselves as rock, there's more to their music.
cheers

Zdan
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:21 pm 

Eintagsfliege wrote:
Since they are not that obscure, I wanted to ask if they had already been rejected (didn't find them on the list). They seem pretty metal to me but I may be mistaken, and my views do not seem to be in accordance with those of the general MA-user. I can't provide samples as I only have a vinyl, but their offical myspace page as well as a fan made one give a good indication of what they sound like. Oh and Witcher, please try not to get caught onto the sole fact that they describe themselves as rock, there's more to their music.
cheers

I think they are too much on the hard rock/glam side of things myself. No real speed metal burners or heavy metal riffing on their albums if I recall correctly.

SitraAhra
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:23 pm 

Samples can be easily found on Blogspot But I have a big doubts that this band will be accepted since I listened to heaviest S/T Debut album from 1985 and still something missing there.

Zdan
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:26 pm 

SitraAhra wrote:
Samples can be easily found on Blogspot But I have a big doubts that this band will be accepted since I listened to heaviest S/T Debut album from 1985 and still something missing there.

Yep. As I said this is no "Shout At The Devil" or "Back For Attack".

Corimngul
Freddled Gruntbuggly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:12 am 

Last time I checked, they simply weren't metal enough for inclusion here.
Because I hate ID 100369. Numbers 19, 29, 39, 49, 59 are incomplete and I hate it!

Reply to topic