Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Anthony777
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:30 pm 

Some time ago, I added a Honduran band called Thy Providence. But this has been rejected because they want me to put a link to where their music should be purchased physically or digitally.

This is a problem because this band and many more, they only released a few demos, and were put on sale at the concerts where they played. No more than 100 copies of their first promotional CD containing two songs were released, and years later they released a digital demo song through Youtube, Myspace and SoundCloud.
So. . . How could I prove that? The band's music was never on sale in a store of any kind. I've provided the link to their Facebook page, MySpace, live videos on Youtube, photos of the band, their concert posters, links to websites and blogs that contain information about them, but I don't know what else to do, I've already exhausted all the resources for this band.

I have seen bands within the Encyclopaedia that contain very little information and have been accepted. Can someone help me?

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:43 am 

Please post here: https://www.metal-archives.com/board/vi ... =3&t=64985

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.