Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Solitary Wolf
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:41 pm 

Hello to everyone!
I'm sorry I had to write this, but I had have asked to remove my real name from my artist page (http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/C ... ius/495232), since it is personal information and I have the right to keep it private, I asked nicely to remove it, but the admin "Diamhea" (Christopher Santaniello) aparently just dont want to do it, he rejected 3 times my request despite the RULES of the page reads very clear about this situation :

Quote:
FAQ: delete my artist page, personal information: Various, unrelated musicians are credited on albums using an alias. Their respective bands's website lists the alias as well. Some acquaintances (on Facebook or in real life) of these musicians added their real names to the artist pages. Result: real names removed.

Since no other mod takes actions over my page, I want to report that user (http://www.metal-archives.com/users/Diamhea) cause he is not following the rules and also is bothering by being a pain in the ass.

I dont have to explain why I'm doing this since it is my personal info, but anyway I will, you will know that lately in México the criminals are very extreme, and social securuty it doesn't exist at all, Extortion and kidnappings are on everywhere everytime...So some pepole have been using my info hosted in the site to disturb me and my family, so thats why I need you to delete my personal info, I have readed the rules and my request meets the requirerements to be accepted since I use an alias in my bands, so please I hope you can help me.
Thank you.

Brian ( Custos Lupus)

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:05 pm 

Your name is publicly connected to at least one of the bands. Apparently the fact that I am a moderator was lost on you.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:50 pm 

There was a misunderstanding regarding policy here, I've removed the name. Apologies.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:57 pm 

Solitary Wolf wrote:
some kind mod with no shit in the brain has already helped me, thanks

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.