Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Jophelerx
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:17 pm 

I'm working on one, FYI. It's a little over half done I'd say. Not that I'm trying to forbid you from also writing one, just so you're aware. Probably will submit it by tomorrow at the latest.

KaiKasparek wrote:
Every Ozzy solo up to No More Tears is essential USPM

Jophelerx wrote:
If you think heavy metal and USPM are the same, why use the term USPM at all?

KaiKasparek wrote:
Exactly.......

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:23 pm 

Y'all can write a review for the same album, it still counts as a virgin if it wasn't reviewed before the start of the challenge.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

severzhavnost
Something Stupid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:27 pm 

failsafeman wrote:
Arctic Spirits are a comparable band from Greenland natives, in their own language. Pretty good stuff, definitely unusual.

No virgin releases, unfortunately.

Someone has reviewed Iluliarsuit Akornanni? Aw crap. Well I guess I'm happy somebody else likes Arctic Spirits! Good band indeed :np:
It’s so powerful that your stomachs will damn.
Bulgogi Kimchi Bibimbap waffle burger! Holy shit! litterally shit!

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:28 pm 

Yeah. I was surprised nobody had done the new MR before the challenge. I'll probably get one out before the challenge is done. I also have at least two more I want to get done if I can.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:29 pm 

You guys should review some Ningen-Isu too, they're fantastic! Just message me and I'll send you any of their albums. I already convinced RapeTheDead to do one.

TheStormIRide
Certified Poser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:34 pm 

Metantoine wrote:
You guys should review some Ningen-Isu too, they're fantastic! Just message me and I'll send you any of their albums. I already convinced RapeTheDead to do one.

I haven't done one of theirs in a few months. Maybe I should dust off another.

RapeTheDead
Stoned Jesus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:51 pm 

I've been called out...now if I don't do it I look like a fuckin goon :oh shit:

SKYLESS AEONS
SENTIMENT DISSOLVE
HELL IS OTHER PEOPLE

TheStormIRide
Certified Poser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:09 pm 

RapeTheDead wrote:

Not to mention you will be skipping out on writing a review for one of the best, and probably the most consistent, metal bands ever.

~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:20 pm 

TheStormIRide wrote:
Metantoine wrote:

I haven't done one of theirs in a few months. Maybe I should dust off another.

Knowing them, they'll probably have a new album released by then. :P Someone probably should add their recent collab with King-Show (I'm guessing it would be a new band entry).

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:25 pm 

You should do it! You're a fan of Japanese metal so you know your stuff and won't make any mistakes!

I'll try to tackle one for Ningen-Isu as well.

Liquid_Braino
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:04 pm 

OK, if no-one else does it beforehand, I'll break my niche and do Ningen-Isu's Mishiranu Sekai album (the one with the chair and the lamp on the cover) in a few days after giving it a couple of fresh spins. I dig that album.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:18 pm 

Liquid_Braino wrote:
OK, if no-one else does it beforehand, I'll break my niche and do Ningen-Isu's Mishiranu Sekai album (the one with the chair and the lamp on the cover) in a few days after giving it a couple of fresh spins. I dig that album.

Hehehe, I was planning to do this and call the review "couch" but I don't think I have anything else to say about the band, do it! I really appreciate when people review them.

~Guest 76452
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:13 pm 

Metantoine wrote:
You should do it! You're a fan of Japanese metal so you know your stuff and won't make any mistakes!

Sure, I'll get on that one soon. Its actually a semi-complicated/confusing submission (multiple versions, etc). My only hesitation is if the band is actually admissible. The 1st song qualifies, but the 2nd and 3rd song are covers (of Ningen-Isu and King-Show songs, respectively). It may also be a split: 筋肉少女帯人間椅子 for track 1, Kings-Show for track 2, Ningen-Isu for track 3, 筋肉少女帯人間椅子 again for track 4 (alternate version of track 1). Tracks 5-8 being instrumental versions of the first 4 songs. God, my brain hurts lol

I wish I didn't suck so hard with reviewing, there's a boatload of Japanese albums I could devirgin.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:44 pm 

Just do it! I'm no where near good at writing, in fact most of the time I stare blankly at the computer screen dick-in-hand hoping words will magically come to me, but I still manage to write acceptable reviews. Whether or not people actually read them, like them, or find them useful is another story altogether. But I do it because a lot of what I want to review will go otherwise unnoticed. The point is just write something to make yourself feel better and show love to bands that normally wouldn't get any.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:39 am 

Daily Tally for June 10th, 2015
Total Reviews: 39 / 117
Total Virgin Reviews: 33 / 97
Percentage (VIRGINS/TOTAL): 84.6% / 82.9%

Today's Virgin Reviews:
Spoiler: show
Inflammation - From Holocaust - TheStormIRide
Vulto Abissal - Until the Dark Solitude Take Our Soul - Zodijackyl
Ethereal Shroud - They Became the Falling Ash - iamntbatman
GumoManiacs - Out of Disorder - hells_unicorn
Arbor - The Plutonian Shore - RapeTheDead
Spectral Voice - Necrotic Doom - iamntbatman
Dawn of Silence - Lost All Hope - hells_unicorn
Scarecrow - Deo Optimo Maximo - TheStormIRide
Galdr - Ancient Lights from the Stars - iamntbatman
Abrahma - Reflections in the Bowels of a Bird - Metantoine
Dawn of Silence - Moment of Weakness - hells_unicorn
Myridia - Mirror of Eden - PorcupineOfDoom
Macabre Omen / Thesyre - Three Years Standing Proud in Valhalla... - TheStormIRide
Blastomycosis - Covered in Flies and Afterbirth - RapeTheDead
Nuclear Hellfrost - Bestial Grinding Carnage - doomknocker
Thorns of Hate - Heretical Dawn of Apocalypse - TheStormIRide
Akira Takasaki - 氣 - kluseba
Regicide - Fall of an Empire - slayrrr666
Raging Death - Raging Death - autothrall
Raglaia - Breaking Dawn - Liquid_Braino (SINGLE)
Vigilance - Hounds of Megiddo - TheStormIRide
Thunderhead - Behind the Eight-Ball - Acrobat
Exgenesis - Aphotic Veil - iamntbatman
Neo Noir - Agosto - dragoth
Sühnopfer - Offertoire - iamntbatman
Eldritch - Headquake - failsafeman
Gorgoroth - Instinctus Bestialis - BlackMetal213
Unsacred Seed - Frontiers - RapeTheDead
Blastomycosis - The Putrid Smell Within - RapeTheDead
Red Circuit - Haze of Nemesis - hells_unicorn
რკინის რაინდი - ინგრევა მონობის კოშკი - Zodijackyl
Ilium - My Misanthropia - GuntherTheUndying
Eden's Curse - Time to Breathe - hells_unicorn (SINGLE)

Participant List for June 10th, 2015
Total Participants: 17 / 30

Today's Totals per Individual:
Acrobat - 1
autothrall - 1
BlackMetal213 - 1
doomknocker - 1
dragoth - 1
failsafeman - 1
GuntherTheUndying - 1
hells_unicorn - 5 (1 SINGLE)
iamntbatman - 5
kluseba - 1
Liquid_Braino - 1 (1 SINGLE)
Metantoine - 1
PorcupineOfDoom - 1
RapeTheDead - 4
slayrrr666 - 1
TheStormIRide - 5
Zodijackyl - 2

Did not participate today:
Diamhea
Erosion Of Humanity
Jophelerx
Larry6990
mad_submarine
Napalm_Satan
Napero
NausikaDalazBlindaz
oneyoudontknow
PhilosophicalFrog
RideForVengeance
severzhavnost
StainedClass95

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018
Live young, die free. Gone, but not forgotten.

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:45 am 

Compared our numbers so far to this time during the last challenge. We're at about half of the virgins as last time (which was 188). That said, it looks like the total number of reviews has also decreased by half, as well (which was 227). The ratio of virgins to the total number of reviews remains practically the same (82-86%)

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:01 am 

I'll do my best to drive those numbers up, even if it means that a one-liner/review title I've been waiting for years to find an appropriate album for gets lost in the fray.

Gutterscream
The Last Old Schooler in Town

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:07 am 

TheStormIRide wrote:
RapeTheDead wrote:

Not to mention you will be skipping out on writing a review for one of the best, and probably the most consistent, metal bands ever.

Y&T?
"No, Lair...but that's a pretty damn good name too!".

Napalm_Satan
Ever-Opening Flower

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:12 am 

It would seem that Zodijackyl's trousers have caught fire, given how many reviews he has posted today.
Many obscure demo tapes, all of them crap. The reviews are short, but the demos are short, so it's fine.
They are very informative, and kind of a reminder that good bands are diamonds in a sea of rough.

TheStormIRide
Certified Poser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:50 am 

Gutterscream wrote:
Y&T?

Close, sir. Close.

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:22 pm 

Napalm_Satan wrote:
It would seem that Zodijackyl's trousers have caught fire, given how many reviews he has posted today.
Many obscure demo tapes, all of them crap. The reviews are short, but the demos are short, so it's fine.
They are very informative, and kind of a reminder that good bands are diamonds in a sea of rough.

I'm glad to hear you get the point of the short demo reviews, I don't think anyone would care to read more about these. Most of this stuff came out of the band queue, a real reminder of how few good bands there are in a sea of rough.

There's a couple good ones in there, though. The Third Eye Rapists and Trenchgrinder are good, and I like Luciferum Penis even though it has some shortcomings. I'm trying to work out a better numerical reviewing scale that doesn't purely use the high end of numbers to draw attention to things. 50+ is relatively positive and 60-80 are very good for demos, worth checking out.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:42 pm 

Zodijackyl is cheating! He wrote almost all of these reviews a while ago. Disqualified!!

While they're short, they're highly desrcriptive and fine in my book. The problem with short reviews like these is that the people who were writing them were bad reviewers.

Napalm_Satan
Ever-Opening Flower

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:14 pm 

What I find worrying is that those very short reviews actually contain more description than my own.

MutantClannfear
Blank Czech

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:15 pm 

I wrote a review. A novel, to offset all of Zodi's little dingleberries. Time to go back to sleep.

vvhiskeyfuneral
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:41 pm 

Someone really enjoys listening to music they hate :ugh: or they hate listening to music they enjoy? :scratch:

hells_unicorn
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:54 pm 

vvhiskeyfuneral wrote:
Someone really enjoys listening to music they hate :ugh: or they hate listening to music they enjoy? :scratch:

Sometimes people like to check out random bands and give an opinion, I have to admit that I've occasionally just hit the "random band" function during a review challenge just to get something different than what I'm used to hearing.
Ominous Glory Facebook

My reviews.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio (July 14, 1942 - May 16, 2010)

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:58 pm 

Most of these were recent submissions to the site that I listened to in order to determine if they had a release that was predominantly metal. I do that because I find it interesting. One could have to be crazy to expect to hear something good while screening the first known releases of the 103305th band listed on the site. I find it interesting because these are largely the unfiltered outputs of new bands - they haven't been picked through by a label for what is en vogue, they haven't been streamlined and shaped up by a producer, they haven't been homogenized for safe consumption by an engineer. Being fairly well-versed in the better-exposed bands of the styles I look into, I get a pretty good idea of exactly what most of these bands are doing - the bands and ideas that inspired them which they are presenting. How they approach their instruments and play them. Most importantly, how they put songs together. I find it interesting to hear each instance of this once or twice, which is the time it generally takes me to satisfy my curiosity in analyzing the music. I write reviews that get to the point - they're not promo pieces fluffed up biographies and presskit fodder which stroke the artist's and label's egos - they're just about the music, because the artist is likely irrelevant. If you read four or five sentences about a band, you can decide whether you care to explore any more.

It is very rewarding to find something good amongst all of this. Legionnaire are great heavy metal of a style I love, and there have been some other very good demos from Havukruunu, Nan Elmoth, and The Third Eye Rapists. There's also some enjoyable stuff that needs some work. If I see something new from Luciferum Penis, Achsan, or Panzer, I'll check it out. I enjoyed those for a listen or two, but they're really nothing special. I don't use percentage scores in the column these reviews are written for, so they're a bit of an afterthought, but they're roughly scored like this: (I will add a scoring rubric in my profile eventually, once I adjust old reviews to how I'm scoring now)

60-80% - A very good demo.
40-60% - Generally incomplete and unrefined, but with enough redeeming quality to make it worth a listen. 50 is "the middle."
10-40% - An exhibition of mistakes, poor judgments, and other things that really make me think about why it isn't good music.
1-9% - I mostly use this range when I think something is complete crap but not so bad that it requires scientific observation.
0% - Either puzzlingly incomprehensible, or a proof-of-concept which extensively explores the failures of music. Demos are the former.

This has been refined through years of practice and self-awareness. I reject the idea that only music scored in higher percentiles is worth analyzing and reviewing. Two flaws I had to consciously breed out of myself, both common ones: To react overenthusiastically (i.e. give 100% to any album I really like) and to assign value to something because I "discovered" it and hold it in higher regard as a result. I suspect many others might consider something like Legionnaire to be the greatest, most underrated thing ever because they play a treasured style and are virtually unheard of. I also know, for sure, that many reviewers might hear a band like Ewigreich, recognize the band they are aping, affirm them ideologically, and therefore deem them worthwhile music rather than subject them to critical evaluation.

So I enjoy listening to this music, and examining degrees of success and failure in certain concepts and styles really helps me understand why bands that I like do it well.

TheStormIRide
Certified Poser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:51 pm 

Zodi's response is longer than all of the demo reviews combined! I really enjoyed reading those, though. I always enjoy seeing corpse paint described in different fashions.

severzhavnost
Something Stupid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:31 pm 

So, Zodi, you're saying that a demo can't possibly get better than 80% from you? Kind of an odd scale I must say.

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:35 pm 

severzhavnost wrote:
So, Zodi, you're saying that a demo can't possibly get better than 80% from you? Kind of an odd scale I must say.

No, but an unacclaimed, unnoted demo of that quality would be a very exceptional find. Exceptional enough to make an exception to how I regard and review it. Can't say I've stumbled across a recent demo in that manner, as the very best spread by word of mouth rather than being swept into the dustbin, as I say.

TheStormIRide wrote:
Zodi's response is longer than all of the demo reviews combined! I really enjoyed reading those, though. I always enjoy seeing corpse paint described in different fashions.

Well, that's the point. It's not that I can't write large amounts, these aren't written as responses to people nor feedback to musicians, they are written as concise distillations which primarily serve as entertainment, much like your local news where you'll get a series of 20-second clips on a craft fair, clambake, opera, politician's visit, and the junior varsity football team's fundraiser. If something tickles your fancy, you can check it out. Every clambake and hot dog joint doesn't deserve a full page from a food critic, but if you're into homemade spicy relish, then oh man I've got the place for you, and I'm not going to write a full page about the place across town just because this one did.

OK, did I make the point? If I didn't do it sufficiently, there's a pub around the corner with the best duck confit fries, there's a 1600-word review of that buried in my thesis on Tuomas Holopainen's solo album.

Glad you liked them, too!

Gutterscream
The Last Old Schooler in Town

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:59 pm 

TheStormIRide wrote:
Gutterscream wrote:
Y&T?

Close, sir. Close.

It's gotta be Fastway then. I know it.
"No, Lair...but that's a pretty damn good name too!".

TheStormIRide
Certified Poser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:15 pm 

Gutterscream wrote:
It's gotta be Fastway then. I know it.

I wish there was some kind of red handed smilie to show that you caught me.

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:54 am 

Got a commitment for a few hours. Tally for yesterday will be published later this afternoon. Sorry folks.

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Napalm_Satan
Ever-Opening Flower

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:52 pm 

The problem I seem to be having is that... well.. my frame of reference sucks. So most times I try to review something and I have nothing to compare it to. I get so far out of my depth that I stop mid-review when I realise that I will produce an even worse review than normal.

Hence my need to resort to singles of known bands. I know, it is shameful, and I shall redeem myself tomorrow (by my clock, anyway).

severzhavnost
Something Stupid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:24 am 

Well that's twice now I've squeezed in a review at precisely 00:00 :)

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:59 am 

severzhavnost wrote:

I like what you've been covering, some obscure stuff from non traditional places!

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:12 am 

Daily Tally for June 11th, 2015
Total Reviews: 72 / 189
Total Virgin Reviews: 61 / 158
Percentage (VIRGINS/TOTAL): 84.7% / 83.6%

Today's Virgin Reviews:
Древо - Лес - severzhavnost
Violent Pastels - Glitter & Lucifer - Zodijackyl
Violent Pastels - Kitty Tactics - Zodijackyl
Owl's Blood - Cold Night of Meditation - iamntbatman
Beanflipper - Garden Variety Manic Depressant - TheStormIRide
Zardens - Blackness Unfolds - TheStormIRide
Kratherion - Mantra Lucifer Flagelantes - ConorFynes
Cross Vein - Profusion - Liquid_Braino (SINGLE)
Front Beast / Staub - Staub / Front Beast - TheStormIRide
Noûs - Eobiont - Roffle_the_Thrashard
Young and in the Way - Cloven Hoof - dystopia4
Apoplexy - In the Realm of Flames - TheStormIRide
Anguish - Symmetry - Empyreal
Occult Burial - Promo MMXV - Metantoine
Pyramaze - Disciples of the Sun - hells_unicorn
Vardan - The Woods Is My Coffin - PhilosophicalFrog
Vardan - Lifeless Shadow - PhilosophicalFrog
Striborg / Vardan - Striborg / Vardan - PhilosophicalFrog
Vardan - Hidden in a Tomb - PhilosophicalFrog
Baroness - Live at Maida Vale - PhilosophicalFrog
Seventh Dimension - Circle of Life - kluseba
Vardan - Despicable Broken Hope - PhilosophicalFrog
Vardan - The Night, the Loneliness - PhilosophicalFrog
House of Atreus - The Spear and the Ichor That Follows - RapeTheDead
Gorgoroth - Instinctus Bestialis - diogoferreira
Nocturnal Depression - Spleen Black Metal - diogoferreira
Rhinocervs - RH-15 - MutantClannfear
Gorgoroth - Instinctus Bestialis - HanSathanas
Uncoffined - Ritual Death and Funeral Rites - iamntbatman
Architects of Chaoz - The League of Shadows - kluseba
Midnight Odyssey - Shards of Silver Fade - BlackMetal213
Ascendant - Serenity - Erosion Of Humanity
Methad / Skyggen - Methad/Skyggen - iamntbatman
Verbal Abuse - Just an American Band - Napalm_Satan
Midnight Odyssey - Shards of Silver Fade - diogoferreira
Armatus - Pjesme mrtvog guslara - NausikaDalazBlindaz
Whyzdom - Symphony for a Hopeless God - GuntherTheUndying
Hellskum - MMXV - Zodijackyl
Ewigreich - Hass & Verderben - Zodijackyl
Stige - Where Darkness Prevails - Zodijackyl
Vinterskögen - Where Sunlight Doesn't Reach - Zodijackyl
Achsan - Purification - Zodijackyl
Dhampyr - White Star Clairvoyance - Zodijackyl
Panzer - Torn Apart - Zodijackyl
Chaos Cascade - Demonic Filth Ceremony - Zodijackyl
Medea - Doomed from Birth - Zodijackyl
Kaarnekorpi - Aaltojen alle - Zodijackyl
The Third Eye Rapists - Hets mot allt - Zodijackyl
Cryptic Rising - Demo II - Zodijackyl
Elegiac - Demo 2014 - Zodijackyl
Fiendlord - Dust on the Chamber Floor - Zodijackyl
Scythian Fall - Demo - Zodijackyl
Burnt Offering - Беснование - Zodijackyl
Satanic Prophecy - Nocturnal Murders - Zodijackyl
Goatflesh - ...of Pure Rape and Blasphemy - Zodijackyl
Call Forth the Hordes - Moving Onward - Zodijackyl
Trenchgrinder - Demo 2015 - Zodijackyl
Lost Flood - Lost Flood - Zodijackyl
Luciferum Penis - Black Metal Satani-Cum - Zodijackyl
Terminal - Heavy Metal Lokomotiva / Slovo - Metantoine
Temple of Dagon - Revelations of the Spirit - GuntherTheUndying

Participant List for June 11th, 2015
Total Participants: 22 / 37

BlackMetal213 - 1
ConorFynes - 1
diogoferreira - 3
dystopia4 - 1
Empyreal - 1
Erosion Of Humanity - 1
GuntherTheUndying - 2
HanSathanas - 1
hells_unicorn - 1
iamntbatman - 3
kluseba - 2
Liquid_Braino - 1 (1 SINGLE)
Metantoine - 2
MutantClannfear - 1
Napalm_Satan - 1
NausikaDalazBlindaz - 1
PhilosophicalFrog - 7
RapeTheDead - 1
Roffle_the_Thrashard - 1
severzhavnost - 1
TheStormIRide - 4
Zodijackyl - 24

Acrobat
autothrall
Diamhea
doomknocker
dragoth
failsafeman
Jophelerx
Larry6990
mad_submarine
Napero
oneyoudontknow
PorcupineOfDoom
RideForVengeance
slayrrr666
StainedClass95

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:31 am 

Daily Tally for June 12th, 2015
Total Reviews: 25 / 214
Total Virgin Reviews: 20 / 178
Percentage (VIRGINS/TOTAL): 80.0% / 83.2%

Today's Virgin Reviews:
Scythian Fall - Demo - Roffle_the_Thrashard
Andre Matos - The Turn of the Lights - hells_unicorn
Grafjammer - Smeerenburgh - TheStormIRide
Power of Ground - The Butcher - TheStormIRide
Ekove Efrits - Suicidal Rebirth - severzhavnost
Pitchshifter - Desensitized - Hellish_Torture
Guardians of Time - Rage and Fire - hells_unicorn
Senmuth - Abyssopelagic - TheStormIRide
Goat Synagogue - Law of the Headless Architect - TheStormIRide
Дрыгва - В пасти новой войны - severzhavnost (SINGLE)
Metallica - Sad but True - Napalm_Satan (SINGLE)
Devil's Dung - Devil's Dung - Rykov
Remmirath - Shambhala Vril Saucers - Metantoine
Iron Savior - Live at the Final Frontier - GuntherTheUndying
Emerald Sun - Metal Dome - hells_unicorn
Yellow Machinegun - Bean Ball - Liquid_Braino
Sortilegia - Arcane Death Ritual - RapeTheDead
Battlesoul - Tir Na Nog - RapeTheDead
Дрыгва - Кола часу - severzhavnost
Antigama - The Insolent - GuntherTheUndying

Participant List for June 12th, 2015
Total Participants: 11 / 39

GuntherTheUndying - 2
Hellish_Torture - 1
hells_unicorn - 3
Liquid_Braino - 1
Metantoine - 1
Napalm_Satan - 1 (1 SINGLE)
RapeTheDead - 2
Roffle_the_Thrashard - 1
Rykov - 1
severzhavnost - 3 (1 SINGLE)
TheStormIRide - 4

Acrobat
autothrall
BlackMetal213
ConorFynes
Diamhea
diogoferreira
doomknocker
dragoth
dystopia4
Empyreal
Erosion Of Humanity
failsafeman
HanSathanas
iamntbatman
Jophelerx
kluseba
Larry6990
mad_submarine
MutantClannfear
NausikaDalazBlindaz
Napero
oneyoudontknow
PhilosophicalFrog
PorcupineOfDoom
RideForVengeance
slayrrr666
StainedClass95
Zodijackyl

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

severzhavnost
Something Stupid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:49 am 

Metantoine wrote:
severzhavnost wrote:

I like what you've been covering, some obscure stuff from non traditional places!

Thanks man! I definitely want to pick up that new Remmirath after what you wrote. Sounds like the most bizarre thing possible while still making sense.

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:02 pm 

I guess I'm done since I'm going camping with some buddies, I wanted to reach the 10 threshold but oh well!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next