Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Flae Dissa
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:14 pm 

What's about Cryptorsatan? I saw that they are banned

MasterOfSin
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:43 am 

Flae Dissa wrote:

Hi,
Ambient.

Mbopy
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:20 am 

Género
Black Metal

Integrantes del grupo
Dark Count Bahlhyx - Vocal ( 2016-present).
Naxhyr - Guitarra ( 2016-present).
Tánatos - Bajo (2016-present).
Frimost - Bateria (2016-present).

Ciudad de origen
Asunción

Sello discográfico
https://www.facebook.com/Craneal-Fractu ... 113686185/

Descripción
Perversum Official Facebook

Biografía
Dark Count Bahlhyx - Vocal (ex-Mobid Decay 1992, ex-Black Ritual 1993, ex Diabolic Cult 1993, ex-Mysterium 1998, ex-Diabolical 1994-2016, Perversum 2016-present).

Naxhyr - Guitarra (ex-Mobid Decay 1992, ex-Black Ritual 1993, ex Diabolic Cult 1993, ex-Mysterium 1998, ex-Diabolical 1994-2016, Nomaid Hell 2014-present, Impure Noise 2016-present, Perversum 2016-present, Diagonal de Sangre 2017-present).

Tánatos - Bajo (ex-Diabolical 2004, ex-Nomaid Hell 2015, Perversum 2016-present).

Frimost - Bateria (ex-Dysthymia 2012-2016, ex- Nomaid Hell 2014-2017, Perversum 2016-present).

MasterOfSin
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:14 am 

Mbopy wrote:
Género
Black Metal

Integrantes del grupo
Dark Count Bahlhyx - Vocal ( 2016-present).
Naxhyr - Guitarra ( 2016-present).
Tánatos - Bajo (2016-present).
Frimost - Bateria (2016-present).

Ciudad de origen
Asunción

Sello discográfico
https://www.facebook.com/Craneal-Fractu ... 113686185/

Descripción
Perversum Official Facebook

Biografía
Dark Count Bahlhyx - Vocal (ex-Mobid Decay 1992, ex-Black Ritual 1993, ex Diabolic Cult 1993, ex-Mysterium 1998, ex-Diabolical 1994-2016, Perversum 2016-present).

Naxhyr - Guitarra (ex-Mobid Decay 1992, ex-Black Ritual 1993, ex Diabolic Cult 1993, ex-Mysterium 1998, ex-Diabolical 1994-2016, Nomaid Hell 2014-present, Impure Noise 2016-present, Perversum 2016-present, Diagonal de Sangre 2017-present).

Tánatos - Bajo (ex-Diabolical 2004, ex-Nomaid Hell 2015, Perversum 2016-present).

Frimost - Bateria (ex-Dysthymia 2012-2016, ex- Nomaid Hell 2014-2017, Perversum 2016-present).

Ok,

you forgot the band releases, these band is blacklisted because it's repeatly submited without any evidence of a valid release.

Thank you.

Of_This_Night36
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:30 am 

Of_This_Night36 wrote:
Hi, since we're on a new page,

Of_This_Night36 wrote:
[Proof]
[Samples]

^ The riffs on that release seem metal enough to me. Poorly-produced, but metal enough anyway. Keeping in mind, too, they only have three short releases, so this split actually makes up a pretty decent chunk of their discography.

Just bumping this post I made about "Fuck the Devil".

Bump again
Annihilated Pentagram Productions - Kvlt unblack for dark hearts and the left-hand path, not the saved (Luke 5:32). Several releases are free download.
Christ is Lord, there is no other. 2 Peter 3:9, John 14:1-3, Revelation 20:10, Revelation 22:20

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:58 pm 

MasterOfSin wrote:
Ok,
you forgot the band releases, these band is blacklisted because it's repeatly submited without any evidence of a valid release.
Thank you.

Isn't he talking about the band Perversum, who has a release on Craneal Fracture Records?
https://www.discogs.com/Perversum-Perve ... e/11200028

Crypt of the Wizard
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:45 pm 

Crypt of the Wizard wrote:
Erosion of Humanity wrote:
Yeah we'll need to give the new material a listen, unless someone has already and i missed the post. Four years ago warrants a glance.

Did you get a chance to listen to the new record?
https://ghold.bandcamp.com/album/stoic-2

Cheers!

Has anyone had a chance to make a ruling on this?

Cheers!

EzraBlumenfeld
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:27 pm 

Hi,

I band I submitted, Seventh Dan Counterforce, has their EP on Bandcamp. I just forgot to add the Bandcamp version of the EP on the archives. Am I welcome to resubmit if I add that version?

BEGRAVEMENT - 'Horrific Illusions Beckon' out now!

Midnight Rider
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:44 pm 

EzraBlumenfeld wrote:
Hi,

I band I submitted, Seventh Dan Counterforce, has their EP on Bandcamp. I just forgot to add the Bandcamp version of the EP on the archives. Am I welcome to resubmit if I add that version?

Do you refer to this? Submit it and let's see what happens.

MasterOfSin
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:18 am 

Opus wrote:
MasterOfSin wrote:
Ok,
Thank you.

Isn't he talking about the band Perversum, who has a release on Craneal Fracture Records?
https://www.discogs.com/Perversum-Perve ... e/11200028

Hi,
i suppose so, he is submitting the band repeatdly without any evidence of the release, he do it so many times we blacklisted the band...and he just need to put this on the submit:

https://cranealfracturerecords.bandcamp ... /perversum

whitelisted.

Opus
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:45 pm 

Just seemed to me there might be some language barrier confusion. :thumbsup:

xxB03xx
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:11 pm 

Azmodes wrote:
Read the first post carefully and you'll be able to quickly find the answer by yourself.

Come on Azmodes, there's no need to be a dick like that .

OpsiusCato
Mexican Metal Inquisition

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:41 pm 

xxB03xx wrote:
Azmodes wrote:
Read the first post carefully and you'll be able to quickly find the answer by yourself.

Come on Azmodes, there's no need to be a dick like that .

And there's no need to make dumb questions if you have already read the first post. Or if you have the reading comprehension abilities required to notice that the title of the thread tells you to do so.

IN ALLCAPS.
Opsius is Metal as fuck.

xxB03xx
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:02 pm 

OpsiusCato
Again, no need to be a dick like that . I'm not trying to pick a fight here .
I did read the first post and I still disagree .
I believe Protest The Hero is definitely metal .
Please check out the music video for " Underbite " . The music totally feels metal to me .
Maybe I haven't listened to enough plain hardcore to know the difference between hardcore and metal, though . Whatever . I feel confused at all this now .
If you still disagree after listening to this music video, then i'll respectfully not mention Protest The Hero again on metal-archives.com , alright ?
Thank you for your time reading this .
(please tell me if you think this is metal or not)

Link to "Underbite" music video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HjTs-y-ZQo

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:09 pm 

That's just one song. We need a predominantly metal album.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Flae Dissa
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:13 pm 

MasterOfSin wrote:
Flae Dissa wrote:

Hi,
Ambient.

Hi,
i think that there is a mistake. Cryptorsatan play black metal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQgG-mBMo2o

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:25 pm 

@Crypt of the Wizard, your band is being discussed internally.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

plomilian
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:58 am 

Dear Moderators:

I would like to make formal appeal on black listing of Japanese Black Death Metal band Grizzly Fetish.

https://grizzlyfetish.bandcamp.com/

They have 2 demos out so far, being Demo 2016 and Demo 2018, if you could kindly give them an ear, you will hear undeniable strong influence from early Swedish death metal classic and early Finnish black filth like Beherit. It is absolutely more METAL than many of nowadays black metal bands.

The demo 2016 has received physcial threatment on cassette and CD-r, and soon to be released on vinyl by my label. Please check the following Discogs link for the evidence of existenece of physical product. https://www.discogs.com/Grizzly-Fetish- ... er/1291473

The demo 2018 has been released by band on promo CD-r, and soon will be released on professional dubbed cassette on my label as well.

FYI, my label is called GoatowaRex, please see the following link for the webstore of my label. http://goatowarex.storenvy.com/

Thank you very much for your attention and time.

PDS
The Folk One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:50 am 

The band was originally blacklisted due to users repeatedly submitting the band without proper proof. Looks like they were blacklisted when a user submitted it with a bigcartel page for a different band called Grizzy Fetish. The band has been whitelisted, please make sure to also put the links in the submission notes just in case one of the mods goes through the submission but hasn't seen the post yet.
I dunno, I'm a guitarist and it always feels like playing a giant cock. Not just that but live music should hit you in the genitals. It might not if you don't use good amplifiers and your modelling shit goes straight out of the PA. But good music hits you HARD in the GENITALS.

shaduck
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:17 am 

Hello

I tried to submit my band with a link to our new EP on bandcamp (the physical release will arrive next week I hope). It hasn't been approved, should I wait to the CDs before submit it again?

MasterOfSin
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:02 am 

shaduck wrote:
Hello

I tried to submit my band with a link to our new EP on bandcamp (the physical release will arrive next week I hope). It hasn't been approved, should I wait to the CDs before submit it again?

Hi,
If it was rejected because it does not have the minimum requirements to be accepted as digital, the answer is yes.
Thank you

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:18 pm 

xxB03xx wrote:

You disagree about using the search function? Huh. In your original post, you asked why PtH were blacklisted. I gave you instructions how to find the answer(s), since there is no need to spell out again what has been asked and answered countless times in the past already.

Perhaps the years of MA mod work have eroded down my more pleasant, undickish outer shell, but I am simply sick and tired of people posting about obvious, debated-to-death bands when the opening post, in big red letters, says to use the search function, complete with the how-to details. Sorry, I'm in a grumpy mood today.

Stuff for sale on Discogs

shaduck
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:29 pm 

MasterOfSin wrote:
Hi,
If it was rejected because it does not have the minimum requirements to be accepted as digital, the answer is yes.
Thank you

"Include links to sites like Bandcamp, iTunes, Amazon, etc, to where the release can be purchased or downloaded."

I linked a bandcamp where you can purchase it and it's mixed and mastered, it's not a rehearsal.

TheGrimWombat
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:27 pm 

Azmodes wrote:
xxB03xx wrote:

You disagree about using the search function? Huh. In your original post, you asked why PtH were blacklisted. I gave you instructions how to find the answer(s), since there is no need to spell out again what has been asked and answered countless times in the past already.

Perhaps the years of MA mod work have eroded down my more pleasant, undickish outer shell, but I am simply sick and tired of people posting about obvious, debated-to-death bands when the opening post, in big red letters, says to use the search function, complete with the how-to details. Sorry, I'm in a grumpy mood today.

You're not a dick.

Kommanderhooyah
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:25 pm 

Out of curiosity, why was Temple of Perdition rejected?

OpsiusCato
Mexican Metal Inquisition

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:57 pm 

Kommanderhooyah wrote:
Out of curiosity, why was Temple of Perdition rejected?

Too short to be a valid digital release and no physical version available.
Opsius is Metal as fuck.

Meromorte
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:55 am 

Hi,

Wondering why the band Swamp Mine from Estonia has been blacklisted? A full album has been released and it's available here: https://swampmine.bandcamp.com/. Which criteria were exactly not met to be submitted?

Thanks in advance.

MasterOfSin
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:02 am 

shaduck wrote:
MasterOfSin wrote:
Hi,
Thank you

"Include links to sites like Bandcamp, iTunes, Amazon, etc, to where the release can be purchased or downloaded."

I linked a bandcamp where you can purchase it and it's mixed and mastered, it's not a rehearsal.

Hi,
your band is already on Metal Archives, https://www.metal-archives.com/history/ ... 3540437054
You can add information if is missing or if you see something wrong you can make a report to correct.
Thank you.

Meromorte wrote:
Hi,

Wondering why the band Swamp Mine from Estonia has been blacklisted? A full album has been released and it's available here: https://swampmine.bandcamp.com/. Which criteria were exactly not met to be submitted?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
for being Stoner Rock.
Thank you

Zaephar
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:02 pm 

I think the band Swine Soul should be re-checked. Lo-fi black metal, of course, but not noise. Check the lastest releases:
-https://swinesoul.bandcamp.com/track/sorrowful-improvisation-ch-2
-https://swinesoul.bandcamp.com/track/sorrowful-improvisation-ch-1
-https://swinesoul.bandcamp.com/album/two-tyrants-of-terror

Husmanskost
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:54 pm 

I just registred on this website for the first time ever today, and when i try to add my band they tell me it`s blacklisted? how is that possible?

Muhammadabbadabba
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:50 pm 

SF01 wrote:
1999's "What Have You Done to the Cause?" is pure metal, I say it's a mandatory listen as this falls into "at least one metal album" guideline.

Musically I'd say it sound a bit similar to Pantera.

Hmm, just listened to this. The music has a mild Pantera vibe, but if you ask me, it's oriented much more towards Hardcore or Nu-Metal than Groove Metal proper.

Break the Chains is much more convincing since the album is more Groove than Nu, but it still has a decent showing of Hardcore:

I'll have to defer to the mods on this one.

Last edited by Muhammadabbadabba on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cursarion
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:50 pm 

Husmanskost wrote:
I just registred on this website for the first time ever today, and when i try to add my band they tell me it`s blacklisted? how is that possible?

Because this website is a database about band information, and not a tool for band promotion. In practice, someone who knows your band submitted it in the past, and it wasn't deemed metal enough. In this very case, the band was evaluated to be grind from the non-metal side in August of 2016. See the "Heavy Metal Only" section of the rules, there's some stuff specific to grindcore there: https://www.metal-archives.com/content/rules#tab_metal

Husmanskost
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:56 pm 

I just registered an acccount, trying to add my band Husmanskost but they tell me it`s blacklisted!? Why? I`ve never used this page before?
-Kai of Husmanskost

~Guest 368187
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:59 pm 

Husmanskost wrote:
I just registered an acccount, trying to add my band Husmanskost but they tell me it`s blacklisted!? Why? I`ve never used this page before?
-Kai of Husmanskost

Cursarion wrote:
Because this website is a database about band information, and not a tool for band promotion. In practice, someone who knows your band submitted it in the past, and it wasn't deemed metal enough. In this very case, the band was evaluated to be grind from the non-metal side in August of 2016. See the "Heavy Metal Only" section of the rules, there's some stuff specific to grindcore there: https://www.metal-archives.com/content/rules#tab_metal

Wilytank
Not a Flying Toy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:31 pm 

Hey, what's the blacklist note say about Witch Hazel from the United States? And when was it blacklisted?

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:34 pm 

More vintage rock than metal. March 2016.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

niix
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:08 pm 

hails all,
so a friend of mine tried submitting my project, Apothecary.. i am a one man band that dives into the depressive black metal, raw black metal and Funeral Black Metal realms..
i have a release through a couple labels and one on the way..
may i ask what exactly was the issue i was blacklisted.

Cursarion
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:40 am 

niix wrote:
may i ask what exactly was the issue i was blacklisted.

apparently not enough black metal, too much ambient/noise

artery
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:34 am 

Why was Axis (Thrash Metal) from Mexico rejected ???
https://www.facebook.com/AxisThrashMetalMx/

Demo-CD:
https://scontent.ftxl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5ADDF067

https://scontent.ftxl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5B204FDA

https://scontent.ftxl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5B0D5B5D

Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcBGewRHolQ

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfZkmW ... o8w/videos

Greetz

YourGodIsDead
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:00 am 

I waited over 2 weeks just to see my submission for Nordjarvi rejected for apparently having insufficient proof of their digital release or something to that effect. I resubmitted noting that the band's debut EP is available for sale on Apple Music, but I'm now again at the back of the submission queue. Could I possibly get a site mod to look at this again before I'm waiting another 2 weeks before someone reviews my submission again? Here are multiple links where the album in question is available:

Apple Music:
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/lakew ... 1248012132

Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Lakewind-Whisper ... B072KPBWM6

Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/artist/5qIjfMtuIpgbMrhbHzEGG0

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1 ... 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487 ... 541  Next