Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
halfformedfetus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:31 am 

ripped me off 6 months ago, i have been so patient waiting for his artwork he keeps making excuses now wont reply to me at all, im just posting this for other people on the net do not trust this scam artist

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:48 pm 

I just had a report that this user sold some artwork a while ago [2012?] but never delivered, then just last week made contact offering to refund but still hasn't refunded.
Also the user hasn't posted here since 2013 but has started posting again esp in the promotional forum advertising his artwork.

Anyone have anything to offer here?

halfformedfetus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:18 am 

Ok so i have recently reported that this user in 2012 ripped me off 65 (US) for some of his art, i posted a thread back then, and he seemed to disappear off this forum and i just accepted that i got jibbed and moved on.. until early last week he PMed me and said he wanted to refund me, which was really out of the blue, so i searched his recent posts to find he is plugging his artwork again
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=110927&p=2544944#p2544944

My aim here is to prevent anyone else from being ripped off, if Abominus666 wants to refund me i will accept it, of course i want my money back.
But it doesn't seem realistic, he told me he would refund me in one weeks time, then told me it will be at the end of the month.
Sadly i have heard all this before back in 2012.
The most logical reason he emailed me is to fool me into not bringing light to his ripoff ways, so he cant plug his art again and hope to fool someone else.
Abominus666 if you read this, then prove me wrong and refund me and i will post it here for everyone to see, otherwise your damage has been done.

Below are screenshots of recent Pms

Spoiler: show
Image[/URL]

Reply to topic