* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:10 pm 

Never stop the madness.

http://www.metalinsider.net/updates/is- ... fans-again

Official statement by Century Media imminent.

Read more: https://www.facebook.com/blakecrush
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Zodijackyl
63 Axe Handles High

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:18 pm 

It's been well publicized for two years and people still haven't heard. Can't say it enough, I guess. Do not trust this man.

no reply no package no refund no shame

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:56 pm 

g_k
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:37 pm 

again? jesus dude is a scum bag.

Under_Starmere
Abhorrent Fish-Man

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:21 pm 

I would be so glad if we just never talked about this guy again.

halfformedfetus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:47 pm 

Damn he is a scum bag, i will never support his band again

TheTrueSeker
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:21 am 

What the hell was this guy's mailorder selling that all of the NWN crowd wanted to buy so badly in the first place? That's what I want to know.

Nachtmystium has always been kind of just okay, nothing worth the amount of press that this whole situation gets.

Zerberus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:22 am 

The first time this happened I regretted having bought the Silencing Machine album... It's not even that good. At least it was cheap.

Hope this guy will be getting what's coming to him

Burning_Missive
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:08 am 

I had the misfortune of dealing with this guy through eBay back in 2009. I won an auction for The Ruins Of Beverast Unlock The Shrine CD and paid for it through paypal. After two weeks, the CD hadn't shown up in the mail and I then messaged him through eBay everyday for a week straight to no response. By the third week, I finally left negative feedback on the auction and said I would never buy from that seller again. Later that same day, he finally got back to me announcing who he was (I had no idea beforehand he was the seller, and even then, I still didn't know who he was since I don't listen to Nachtmystium) and gave me some sob story about being laid up for about three weeks and couldn't get to the post office to mail out my CD or anyone else's stuff that had been up for auction around that time. He pleaded with me to get in touch with eBay to retract my negative feedback and he would then send my CD to me. I'm paraphrasing here as it was five years ago, but my response back to him was along the lines of: "Sorry to hear you've been laid up, but I paid for my CD right after the auction ended and it's been three weeks and a bunch of unanswered messages later and I'm just hearing about this now. I'm not taking the time to tell eBay I want to I redo my feedback for a CD that I sent you $15* for. Just send me the CD and we're all good." He gets back to me not five minutes later bitching about how he prides himself on his feedback rating and that I'm being unreasonable because his selling on eBay** is "a big source of income for me." I got back to him and said, "Look, I'm not trying to make a fuss here. Regardless of what your situation is, there are very few reasons you wouldn't be able to get in touch with someone for three weeks and tell them why there's a delay in getting a CD out to them. If you had done that, I would've patiently waited for it in the mail, but you didn't. I went through the proper protocol before leaving you negative feedback and now you're trying to make me feel bad because you didn't hold up your end of the deal? Keep the CD and the $15, neither are worth my time for this bullshit. Peace." That was the end of that. Until a week later when the CD actually showed up at my place. It was post-marked two days after our little back-and-forth, so I know he wouldn't have been able to later come back and say that it was sent out beforehand and that I overreacted. I still do not know why he sent the CD after I basically told him to fuck off. I never did get in touch with eBay and even after I got it, I never once thought I should. Ever since then, though, I have never had an inkling to check out Nachtmystium's music. Every thought I have of that band goes back to insipid online encounter I had with that guy. At least The Ruins Of Beverast CD rules.

*I was surprised to get the CD for that price since I remember it being somewhat scarce at that time. I might be wrong on that, though.
** I was under the impression that Nachtmystium was and is a relatively major black metal band. I know that most metal musicians have regular dayjobs and don't make a lot of money off their music, but he made it sound like he pretty much lives and dies by his eBay business. The whole thing sounded fishy at the time and even now moreso considering this guy's history of being a flake.

GuntherTheUndying
Crimson King, Eater of Worlds

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:08 am 

Under_Starmere wrote:
I would be so glad if we just never talked about this guy again.

Obligatory Last FM Link

SoundsofDecay
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:15 am 

shit band

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:53 pm 

Burning_Missive wrote:
Spoiler: show
I had the misfortune of dealing with this guy through eBay back in 2009. I won an auction for The Ruins Of Beverast Unlock The Shrine CD and paid for it through paypal. After two weeks, the CD hadn't shown up in the mail and I then messaged him through eBay everyday for a week straight to no response. By the third week, I finally left negative feedback on the auction and said I would never buy from that seller again. Later that same day, he finally got back to me announcing who he was (I had no idea beforehand he was the seller, and even then, I still didn't know who he was since I don't listen to Nachtmystium) and gave me some sob story about being laid up for about three weeks and couldn't get to the post office to mail out my CD or anyone else's stuff that had been up for auction around that time. He pleaded with me to get in touch with eBay to retract my negative feedback and he would then send my CD to me. I'm paraphrasing here as it was five years ago, but my response back to him was along the lines of: "Sorry to hear you've been laid up, but I paid for my CD right after the auction ended and it's been three weeks and a bunch of unanswered messages later and I'm just hearing about this now. I'm not taking the time to tell eBay I want to I redo my feedback for a CD that I sent you $15* for. Just send me the CD and we're all good." He gets back to me not five minutes later bitching about how he prides himself on his feedback rating and that I'm being unreasonable because his selling on eBay** is "a big source of income for me." I got back to him and said, "Look, I'm not trying to make a fuss here. Regardless of what your situation is, there are very few reasons you wouldn't be able to get in touch with someone for three weeks and tell them why there's a delay in getting a CD out to them. If you had done that, I would've patiently waited for it in the mail, but you didn't. I went through the proper protocol before leaving you negative feedback and now you're trying to make me feel bad because you didn't hold up your end of the deal? Keep the CD and the $15, neither are worth my time for this bullshit. Peace." That was the end of that. Until a week later when the CD actually showed up at my place. It was post-marked two days after our little back-and-forth, so I know he wouldn't have been able to later come back and say that it was sent out beforehand and that I overreacted. I still do not know why he sent the CD after I basically told him to fuck off. I never did get in touch with eBay and even after I got it, I never once thought I should. Ever since then, though, I have never had an inkling to check out Nachtmystium's music. Every thought I have of that band goes back to insipid online encounter I had with that guy. At least The Ruins Of Beverast CD rules.

*I was surprised to get the CD for that price since I remember it being somewhat scarce at that time. I might be wrong on that, though.
** I was under the impression that Nachtmystium was and is a relatively major black metal band. I know that most metal musicians have regular dayjobs and don't make a lot of money off their music, but he made it sound like he pretty much lives and dies by his eBay business. The whole thing sounded fishy at the time and even now moreso considering this guy's history of being a flake.

Yup, this is more or less the typical story regarding his actions. The weird thing is that he did send the product out in many instances, albeit severely delayed. Just enough to keep people from totally giving up on him, what a pro.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

Panflute
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:08 pm 

Now that's performance art.

Lilium Wolcott
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:06 pm 

Nachtmystium is a shitty band and Blake Judd is a shitty person. I bet he blows all the profits on heroin.

DaBuddha
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:17 pm 

I remember a few years back he was selling a lot of rare records that seemed to go for high amounts. Bet he blew it all on heroine and other hard drugs. He had his sob story bullshit on Facebook not too long ago and said he wanted to make things right with everyone. Guess old habits die hard.
We spread our wings and fly away

Just tell Nocturno Culto you were too busy getting stoned to burn down churches, he'll understand.
Darkthrone - My Anti-Drug

DeadXManiac
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:24 pm 

Heroin's a hell of a drug.

Last.fm

oneyoudontknow
Cum insantientibus furere necesse est.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:45 pm 

I am somewhat curious about the forthcoming statement by Century Media.

My website which contains reviews as well as interviews:
https://adsol.oneyoudontknow.com
My podcast:
https://adsolmag.bandcamp.com/

bronxeel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:04 am 

DaBuddha wrote:
Bet he blew it all on heroine

DeadXManiac wrote:
Heroin's a hell of a drug.

So is heroine

ShaolinLambKiller
King Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:32 am 

I still like the band as I did when I got the albums. but I got them off ebay and had no interest in getting anything from him directly. Blake is a shitty person but that doesn't change my opinion of the music. Kinda like all the murders that all get praised for their work even if they are terrible people.

StainedClass95
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:35 am 

ShaolinLambKiller wrote:
Kinda like all the murders that all get praised for their work even if they are terrible people.

What are you talking about?

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 am 

*Murderers. Like Jon Nödtveidt or Faust.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

StainedClass95
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:42 am 

OK, that makes more sense. I thought he was misspelling martyr, and that still didn't make sense to me.

PvtNinjer
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:53 pm 

Oy vey, Judd! What a disappointment. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I'm with SLK on this one, I actually enjoy a few of their albums it just sucks that Blake can't seem to get a handle on his shit even after his whole "this is rock bottom" thing a year or so ago.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:18 pm 

Excuse me if this is common knowledge, has this guy been to prison or not? :scratch:

PvtNinjer
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:54 pm 

I think he was in "jail" after he was arrested but I don't think he had a prison stint, but I'm talking out of my ass based on my terrible recollection, so don't quote me on it.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:21 pm 

He was held for about a month, couldn't make bond most likely - so just county jail.

Last.fm

cultofkraken
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:43 pm 

Metantoine wrote:
*Murderers. Like Jon Nödtveidt or Faust.

Jon wasn't a murderer, he was an accessory to a murder. Faust did his time, and last I checked seems like grew up and is a responsible adult who is really grateful to his fans and humbled by his experience. Blake does this shit to everyone and has done for a long time and I don't see any remorse for it.

Also I still enjoy some Nachtmystium, even if he is a ripoff junkie prick.

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:03 am 

And now I know! :roll:

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Jail_vs_Prison

KinskiTemper
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:35 am 

New album is sweet, though.

TadGhostal
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:32 am 

I've liked some of the music the guy did well enough, but I can't really bring myself to check out the new album. I saw him offering all these pre-order bundles and other rare stuff on Ebay and I couldn't believe that people were buying directly from him, given his history. That Blakecrush FB page is pretty interesting because there are several former friends/band members posting on there. Century Media is supposed to make a statement on this, but it's too little, too late, in my opinion. He offered his "pre-order" bundles before the label did. The label knew he hadn't made an effort to actually purchase the albums to fulfill those orders and never said a thing about it, except in private communications to people who contacted them after ordering from Blake and getting nothing.

heavymetalbanger1989
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:24 pm 

Damn, it really sucks that good people who are sending their hard-earned money to this asshole are being screwed. They don't deserve to have any fans.

PvtNinjer
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:38 am 

TadGhostal wrote:
I've liked some of the music the guy did well enough, but I can't really bring myself to check out the new album.

It's not very good, anyway. It's got some enjoyable parts, but don't feel bad: you aren't missing out on anything great.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:25 pm 

Maybe one of our Chicago members can go down to Madison and Western and ask him about this

Spoiler: show

Last.fm

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:31 pm 

Okay, okay, I'll get right on it. Someone lend me some smack and a bear trap.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:33 pm 

Don't get shot while you're at it Gnu! Notice how the people in the photo are looking at him? They're only thinking one thing, "damn this honkie's either got balls of steel or he's one bad ass mother fucker, either way better leave him be".

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:35 pm 

Hey, you know the roads there, I'm taking you as the guide and I'll handle the in-person work. We'll call it "Gnu the Bounty Hunter."

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:38 pm 

Yeah and I also know I'm not dumb enough to be caught walking around at Madison and Western no matter what time of day :lol: . "Gnu the bounty hunter" does have a nice ring to it though.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

henkkjelle
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:01 pm 

He's just taking his aspirine in the new hip way. It calms you down faster that way. Haters.

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:24 pm 

Yeah, what exactly is he doing there? Eating/snorting something? Is that white thing a cast on his finger?

dreadmeat
emere vendere cambire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:25 pm 

Yeah man that photo just raises so many questions! :scratch:

Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next