Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
mentalselfmutilation
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:11 am 

I've been looking to do some second wave black metal worship for some time, i know a few guitarists so that's not a priority unless works out really well, drummers and either a vocalist who plays bass or guitar, or vocalist with previous work available. If you are interested in play guitar or bass, i prefer someone with some ideas already to build on or can contribute to ideas. I've been kicking this back and forth with people with no success since the mid/late 00's so i have some stuffalready written and plenty of riffs/incomplete song structures that could benefit from collaboration.

Styles in particular include finnish, german, french, and US scenes including but not limited to: Behexen, Sargeist, Horna, Satanic Warmaster, Clandestine Blaze, Goatmoon, Nargaroth, Moonblood, Warloghe, Weltmacht, Judas Iscariot, Mutiilation, Vlad Tepes, early Absu, i think the point is clear? I would do this solo, but i feel its the type of style that benefits from having either a full band or two or three collaborating musicians in a studio.

Open to other styles of black metal and metal in general (with a particular interest in traditional/speed metal or drone/funeral doom/sludge) and influences outside black metal also works for me if that ends up being more in favor. I have some stuff written in other styles, or projects that were put on to backburners because the people i was working on with them either moved away or could not do it for unexpected reasons, or are personal things i've written but haven't gotten around to recording or anything. If it works out this stuff ends up being more preferred i have no problems with that as well.

Location is Manchester, New Hampshire but can travel frequently anywhere within an hour drive from there in any direction (NH seacoast, near Keene, Portland ME, Boston, Worcester, surrounding areas). I have a basement that can be used for practice but also can travel if you have a more suitable practice space. I have my own gear of course.

Contact if interested to take more either on here or the reapers grave a.t gmail D.T com without spaces and periods.

mentalselfmutilation
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:00 am 

An update: Seems i found an interested drummer, but neither of us have anyone in mind for a vocalist. We have a couple ideas for guitars and bass, but anyone interested can still feel free to get in touch.

Reply to topic