Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
El_Shoggoth
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:35 pm 

We are two musicians from two established doom metal bands working together on a new ambient/prog/doom metal collaboration and need a clean vocalist/lyricist. An album is already composed and recorded instrumentally, and just awaiting vocal tracks. Vocalist can be anywhere in the world, as there are no plans for live performance, but lyrics need to be in English. Range, emotive expression, and ability to write parts for unconventional song structures are a must.

Contact me for more information.

- [email protected]

Jiri777
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:01 pm 

Hello,

I am interested in your project. I am a very versatile vocalist and music composer. I have no issue writing and performing vocal tracks. I have many compositions and recordings I am working on, but only one release at the moment. I have linked that release below. I can sing in many other styles, and if you are interested I can share some songs which I have not released yet from other projects with different vocals. Let me know. Thanks.

https://imessiah.bandcamp.com

Jiri777
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:23 pm 

Hello again,

I went ahead and prepared a vocal demo to showcase other facets of my voice, especially in a metal setting. All vocals you hear are mine and I composed all songs/lyrics. They are fragments from songs I am currently working on. They are not processed or edited/properly mixed/mastered. Just a demo. Please listen to it here and let me know what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kPM1iIZRxg

Reply to topic