Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
TheDrummerInBlack
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:29 pm 

Hey everyone, so i'm new to the forum, though some of my projects are listed on EM. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes =)

I am a drummer with 15 years experience and a home studio setup looking to work more on studio sessions and take a slight step away from gigging. I have recording experience with members of CoF, Soilwork, Akercocke, Antisect, as well as with producers whose credits include slipknot, machine head and other 'big' names (and i've been pinching their tricks ;-) ) I can play to a click and can do full quality multitracked drums and send you stems, or i can mix the drums in my own studio. I'm looking for people who want to make serious music who are looking for real drums played by a real drummer. I'm hoping to keep the rates very competitive/as low as possible, as i have the means and the space to not have to hire out other studios.

Here is my yt channel with some short samples of my playing (no its not just blast beats haha)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTReK8 ... F-4Ijs9rRg

If anybody is interested please get in touch and we can sort something out, or if you'd like to hear further examples.

Hailz!

Reply to topic